• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate? CHOCOLATE?! CHOCOLAAAAAATE!!!

CHOCOLATE?!

• CHOCOLAAAAAATE!!!

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Sorry, I don't like chocolate.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • As I type this I am eating chocolate. I love it. So much. It's my favourite candy... No, scratch that, favourite food. I would literally not be able to live without it, it's so amazing and stuff. Chocolate is the way to my heart, I will love you forever if you give me chocolate. Not a fan of chocolate ice cream though, then again I'm not really a fan of chocolate - But any chocolate in my house is eaten as soon as I find it which has lead to a few amusing situations where it's been hidden from me and the parents have returned home to find me turning the house upside down looking for it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • BEST THREAD TITLE EVER!

I'd probably call myself a recovering chocoholic. I used to eat way too much of it when I was younger, and had no ability to control myself when I got my hands on it. Now that I'm older, I still appreciate some good chocolate but can eat it in relative moderation. Probably good for my health and all that.

And I have to end with this. Just do. No one can stop me:

Years
  • CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
    I really really love chocolates, no matter what kind
    If I'm rich I would surely buy me a chocolate fountain
    although I sometimes eat chocolate in moderation

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I love chcolate, especially Kit Kat. My mom is a chocoholic, so I probably got my love for chocolate from her. I'm not exactly a chocoholic, though I never turn down an offer for chocolate.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I used to think I was a chocolate fan, until I viewed this thread full of crazies lol. I've been known to eat five or six of those mini fun-size chocolate bars in one sitting, though that's way less common now than it was in my fat years. But I do looooove chocolate XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh man, I am a huge chocoholic. That brown stuff is insanely good. =] I've always loved it, and I'd always eat it, unless it's with coconut... I don't like coconut. =/

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • I love chocolate, but I don't crave it like some people. I enjoy many things that are made with chocolate, and go crazy for it, but I am not a chocoholic. I really love it though! Some of my favourite things are chocolate-y. ie: Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Bars, Pudding, etc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm highly allergic to chocolate. Good thing too, IMO, the stuff smells putrid. I've never tasted it, because if I did, I'd be, well, dead. So I suppose that qualifies as not liking it.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I used to absolutely loooove chocolate, but now I actually don't like it that much anymore. It's just so sweet and sticky and just so warm and melty and I actually like savory things better. I do like chocolate with fruit, so for example if it has raisins in it or with strawberry or something, but not just chocolate.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like chocolate as some things better than other things. For example, I like chocolate when say... it's a chocolate bar. However, I'm not too fond of Chocolate Ice Cream, and chocolate pudding is alright. I also can't eat much chocolate or else I feel ill, so I can't eat as much as my dad, sister, grandfather (on dad's side) and so on. A lot of people on my dad's side of chocoholic's, but I'm not so I suppose that I'm more on my mother's side when it concerns chocolately sweets.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I love Chocolate, well, I'm sure most of the human population does. Though, I can't say I eat that much of it, or say I'm that much of a "Chocoholic" I'll probably have a bar like, idk, time to time. But then again, Chocolate is practically in everything these days. xD;

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
  • I like many a things that are involved with chocolate.
    I think my three favorite are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Nutella and fudge!
    I feel sorry for anyone who can't or won't scarf down a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. :p
    As a friend of mine likes to say, "Nutella tastes like god!"
    I think fudge is my favorite form of chocolate. It's just so rich and smooth. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Chocolate's pretty cool but I only like milk chocolate. White chocolate makes me queasy if I eat too much of it (as in, more than a few pieces of it from a typical bar) and dark chocolate is way too rich for me. I also don't like the more bitter, natural kinds of chocolate. But I was put off of milk chocolate for a while when I found out how it originated, too!

My favourite kind of chocolate is just plain milk chocolate, or milk chocolate combined with peanutbutter or almonds. :D

Inspiration

All Rights Reserved.
    Years
  • Pure chocoholic just posted this.
    I. Am. Chocolate. There's nothing else to say. Any type of chocolate is alright with me, but just make sure I'll have more than the others, because if not, then get ready to see a chocolate rampage. I'm not picky when it comes to food, especially chocolate.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I used to be a real chocaholic but lately I haven't had any real desire to eat it at all. I think it was ever since I watched some show where they showed the sugar and fat in foods that I have been eating a lot healthier, chocolate still tastes soooooo nice though.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I like sweets that involve chocolate, I even like drinking chocolate, but I don't like eating chocolate bars at all. I suppose after a while I just got utterly bored with them. They also started seeming too sweet for me.

But since the essence of chocolate itself is hidden on the bars-or so I believe, I'm going with not liking it.

Back