• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Syosuke, its not a problem at all, your requests I find incredibly challenging...looking back on that latest sprite I can barely see how I've done it either! And I believe the link did break, Dark Trainer Piro, I did wonder what the red X was all about. I'll re-model the second one as I go through requests. UmbreonMaster, you're going to have to tell me WHO Kenta is (and supply a pic please for reference) and post a pic of the sprite please. Then I'll be glad to do your request for you. MulteonDX, your Kratos sprite is on the way, as I have finished yours, Rayquaza Master. I don't do PM notifications, you want the sprites I do, you check on my thread, thats my policy.
    Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Glad you like them.
    Anyways, Dark Trainer Piro, your second one is finished. I apologise for the inconvenience.
    Chronos' Collection

I'll work on the Kratos next, MulteonDX, its the next thing on my to-do list.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    You already asked me that. That picture isn't a very good one, but I'll give it a go. But anyways, MultionDX, your Kratos sprite is complete:
    Chronos' Collection

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Wow man, nice sprite! I really like it, and I must say, you are really talented as a spriter.

Could you make me another one?
    I don't know if you can work without pictures, so I'll an example picture. Have you ever played baten Kaitos? Well, i'd like a trainer with demon and angel wings. 2 in each side. Here's the example pic:
    Chronos' Collection

But pay attention to this: I don't want a sprite to be exactly like him. I only want the wings design. I want the person look like Hiro. Can you do it? Thanks Chronos, you are a great artist.

ELGONZO!!!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Could you make me a other sprite?Just take the dragon master character and make him ware blue insted of purple ^__^...

Back