• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Thats alright with me, you can use it. You can use the other two scouts I made as well if you like. And how is this for a random trainer sprite?
    Chronos' Collection

Its meant to be Seto Kaiba, in case you can't tell ;)

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    You can only use that sprite if Dark Trainer Piro says so, as it is his sprite. I made it for him, not for general usage. If you get his permission, I shall make it for you.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Two other scouts (they will probably be in the same positions) and another random sprite...well, seeing as how I have no other requests, I'll take those all on. If I get others though, past one sprite, I'll put those first. Still, expect them over the next few days.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Thanks for the sprite, Chronos.

Your welcome as well.

Don't worry, I'll think up another cool request when your not busy.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    I can most certainly make a trainer sprite of that, and blaze112, you need to be more specific? What colour do you want Ho-Oh? For now though, I have finished Sailor Venus.
    Chronos' Collection

Shylocke, you have my permission to use this for your comic. Legendary Rayquaza, your request will be the next one to be done. Then I shall move back to Shylocke's requests.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Your going to have to give me a more detailed picture, and give me an idea of what you want done with the bottom half as well. Anyways, I have finished two requests. Number one is yours, Legendary Rayquaza:
    Chronos' Collection

And number two is yours, blaze112:
    Chronos' Collection

I'll do the final Sailor Scout of the Inner senshi next, Shylocke, so you have the complete set to borrow in your comic.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Awesome sprites as I've been seeing, oh Titan of Time!

I don't have a current request except for customs so...

Keep at it, you're one of the best!

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    thanx for the recolour Chronos i have 1 more request
    can u make these three characters into sprites
    the girl to replace the heroine character from ruby
    the boy without the gun to replace the hero from ruby
    and the bloke with the gun to replace wally
    thanks

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Chronos said:
    What do you want to use it for? Whether or not I do decide to lend it depends entirely on that. Syosuke, I just revamped the Pikachoo for you also:
    Chronos' Collection

Makes a nice little break for me in between these trainer sprite requests!

Edit: KougaWolf, yours is finished! I couldn't fit the entire R onto the ball, but it looks reasonable, as you wouldn't see all of it at the angle its at. I used the same palette as your avatar sprite for the skin and clothes. Hope it's to your expectations.
    Chronos' Collection

Edit 2: Syosuke, yours is now finished:
    Chronos' Collection

I widened the trousers slightly for the proper look, and I hope the sword is big enough ;)

Well, I was expecting a CUSTOM sprite, hand-made completely, rather than one containing already existing trainer sprites, but it's still good; thanks.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Heres another request for you to work on, Chronos.

Reference pic:
    Chronos' Collection

Face close up! (He has tied up red hair + tattoos on his forehead + pair of glasses if you cant make out the pic)
    Click here for 2nd Reference Pic (IGNORE THE UNTIED HAIR. I want you to make the sprite with him with tied up hair)
    Click here for 3rd Reference Pic (Better view of his hair and face and stuff)

NOTE: His clothes are exactly the same as Ichigo's clothes (my first request, remember the dude with orange hair and giant sword? This guy has the exact same clothes so widen the trousers agian etc)

BASE SPRITE
    Chronos' Collection

Instructions
    Lemme see..
    Leave pokeball in his left hand.
    Put a katana in his right hand. (A short sword like my last request, no gigantic sword)
    Renji has the same black clothing like ichigo does.
    Change clothes and hair accordingly. Remember his important features like the tattoos on his forehead, the big glasses and the tied up hair
    You can try to remove the gloves from the Magma Guy's hands, but if you dont want to I'll do that myself.

Thanks in advance.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Chronos. I'm sure you know who Master Cheif is of the Halo series.
    Could I have a trainer sprite of him?
    The base can be whatever. As long as you put two Uzis in his hands.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    If your getting a lot of requests mine can go at the back of the list, Chronos.

Back