• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

Sparkin

You're really over reading a simple vote

I'm the doctor and these are my actions
    N0 - jdthebud
    N1 - Abby
    N2 - Ida

Thanks for the shortened lifespan

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Hmm... As much as I'd say that the doctor claim may prove Sparkin's innocence, I believe it's not a good idea to do so. Either way, if he had claimed or not claimed, he's still die. Don't know how we can solve this... Can doc self heal? And before that, just to make sure, any counterclaims?

Mr. James

I see...that my thoughts were wrong. But if there is a counterclaim, I shall examine this more.
    [Unlynch] Sparkin

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Yes doctor can self heal. If there's no counterclaims we should get the vote off him quickly.
    Since the mafia in this game don't seem to be acting in a suspicious manor then they must be hiding in plain sight.
    I still have a minor suspicion on Melody.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I see...that my thoughts were wrong. But if there is a counterclaim, I shall examine this more.
    [Unlynch] Sparkin
    I trust his claim. If there is a counterclaim, it's probably mafia.
    But IDK.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Unlynch]Sparkin Well then, that happened. I'm going to look the thread over again and see if I can find a new lead.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Lynch] Mr. James

Jd and Sparkin led me to reread James's posts, gotta say I agree on that scumread.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm torn between Melody and Mr. James. My gut is telling me Mr. James isn't scum but at the same time his earlier posts make me question my gut.

[Vote]Mr. James I want to hear more on the people who think Melody is scum.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Was originally planning to counterclaim later and suggest an investigation on Sparkin, but (1) I might die for suggesting that without being able to give my reads, and (2) I might not be able to convince you all later to lynch Sparkin and not trust him. And (3) recent comments have provided me something to work with and I believe this is best to be revealed now as I think it helps town more than harms it.

I'm the real Doctor. Here's my record:
    N0 - Jdthebud (Protected him because pretty sure Mafia would not risk shooting a newbie player nor would they be likely to pick someone who's more vocal)
    N1 - Pecilia (Protected him because he could have been likely to die what with his actions - I believe I protected him because of that Home vote, not sure)
    N2 - Doof (Didn't protect Ida because scum almost always never kills Cop the night after the reveal due to the risk; Protected him because of his seemingly townish contribution last day phase but with knowledge of Sparkin's alignment through his fake claim, I changed my mind about him as he seems to be more of steering town away especially with his latest vote)

Here are my reads on people, though some are based on the logic I have:

Ida13 - Obviously innocent (Cop)
    Pecilia - Innocent and Actively voted for Sparkin (Cop Check)
    Jdthebud - Innocent (I protected him and he didn't die, so obviously innocent)
    Mr James - Actively voted for Sparkin (Though he didn't bother much to explain himself, it's kinda his common behavior, so I'm not too inclined to think it's scummy at all)
    L Belle - Likely innocent (Doof, if he is scum, which I'm pretty sure he is, voted for L Belle in an attempt to steer away from the Sparkin incident D2, so most likely innocent)
    Ash - Likely innocent (Sparkin voted for Ash as a random vote D1 and also Ash seems to be townish from what I see)
    Iloebet - Would have suspected Iloebet, but the vote on Home D1 is not deniable to be a town read tbh, and it's not like there wasn't hope for Home to not be lynched
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Obvs innocent
    Purplecicada, Swiftie, Sir Dolan, Mew nani - Been quite inactive to really get any reads, but willing to town read because there are more important scum reads and scum doesn't usually skirt on too much inactivity

Sparkin - Main scumread (Fake claim as Doctor and actions have been cryptic and suspicious, and it's undeniable how Home, a relatively new player, followed his vote D1, which wasn't too substantial.)
    Doof - Next main scumread (Trying to steer away town from Sparkin since D2; hasn't explained his lynch on James which is by far too vague and hasn't made any motion to address L Belle this phase)
    Miah - Trying to contribute without contributing at all, saying how they agree with Iloebet and Doof, but haven't acted on it at all
    Melody - Placing suspicion on people who are innocent (Bard and Ida) on D1 and trying to not take a side on D1 by lynching Purplecicada on the pretense of a null read

For now [Lynch] Sparkin

I won't be announcing whom I'll protect tonight to hinder mafia from interfering.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm trusting Kiyo this one. The logic of not going after the cop on the day of the reveal is sound.

[Unvote]Mr. James
    [Vote]Sparkin

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Well then. Looks like we have something to work off of.
    [Vote]Sparkin

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • sorry for inactivity - uni has hit me hard this week. have been inactive in all my games rip

i think there?s still a few more hours in the day so - any response to that CC, Sparkin?

[lynch] Sparkin in case the day ends before i get online agajn

Sparkin

...That's it? Make a big post and you're the real deal?
    Smh, thought you'd at least give some thoughts before voting.

I pretty much made my claim. Gonna off to leave this to you guys on the next day

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • And the plot has thickened. >_>

I went through and read everything (sorry I was absent for so long, I got bit by the inactivity bug :( ). Kiyotaka tends to be blunt and thorough, so I believe what he has to say a bit more than I do Sparkin. I'll vote for Sparkin in case the day ends, but depending on what I see here I'll switch my vote to who I think is more scummy.

[Vote] Sparkin

Now, for everyone else. Honestly I agree with Pecilia, I think Melody is scummy and I'll explain why; she was suspiciously quick to accuse Hyper of being scummy on Day 2 just for acting in character like he did. To me at least it was pretty clear he was trying to bait for reactions from people; he might have been kinda rude about Bard's death but he put himself out in the open deliberately and that doesn't seem like something he'd do if he were scum. Even though Melody admitted her reasoning for voting for him wasn't sound she still accused him of having something to hide and seemed really intent on shoving a lynch on him. I know she's prone to playing aggressively, but either way it's driving my scum-o-meter to max something fierce, and I don't like it. I say we get her checked out and see if she's genuinely scum or not, if no one else.

Of course now that I think about it, if Kiyotaka IS the real Doctor why did he need to ask if Doctors can self-heal? Wouldn't he know that from the very start? ~_~

Mr. James I'm more tempted to give more of a pass due to him being new, but he also seems a bit scummy. But again, that could be due to him just being new. Sparkin is.... quiet? He does seem kind of sneaky but since it's unconfirmed yet if he's the Doctor or not so jury's out on him. Everyone else, I'm either neutral feeling towards them or town. Bidoof, Pecilia, Iloebet, Ida, jdthebud, and Ash I feel more or less town towards due to their high activity level and thoughtful posts, and everyone else I'm neutral towards. This is of course subject to change later depending on what they do or what gets revealed later.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years

• So your logic for me being scummy is that I've been steering the town away from lynching someone who I had no way of knowing if they were mafia or not. Seems like your entire scumread is just meta information but ok I guess?

either way, i believe the cc.
    [Unlynch] Mr. james
    [Lynch] Sparkin

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • I'm slightly getting confused if Kiyo is the real deal, but there's a nagging feeling that he is ~_~

Don't forget Ida! She might get killed at night since she's cop. If we learn that Kiyo won't be killed, he should heal Ida.

For now, I'll [Lynch] Sparkin

If Sparkin turned out innocent though, then I suggest we vote Kiyo next.

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • Anime Mafia

211613843c4b25bb5aa50b41e681a44e3f32c334_hq.gif

Sparkin is dead! He was a Villain
    Night 3
    List of Players:
    Abby- Drew
    Purple-Yui
    La'belle- Mikasa