• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classic "Pocket Monsters" special 2DS comming out in Japan

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
  • Classic "Pocket Monsters" special 2DS comming out in Japan

Finally Japanese nintendo 2DS on their region , with special version for each pokemon game (and colored ABXY!! lol), that may come pre installed in an (awesome) original game like game box, and the color of the respective game, Aka (red), Midori, ,Ao(blue) and Pikachu (yellow, It's "pocket monsters pikachu" on japan, not "pokémon yellow version" like on western versions o3o)

They will start selling at February 2 by the price of 9,980 Yen
    Getting one you will win a special mew on XY/ORAS

This was annouced on the (japanese) nintendo direct with these games in VC, but donsee that much knoe about xD InJapan you can get an download card for the game that comes with a manual, a Kanto map and a GB cart magnet on the style

Sources:
    Pokemon.jp https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/VCAMAP/?p003=msign
    Nintendo of Japan https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/b03a9657-a844-11e5-a02c-0a6d14145cb1.html

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The green one looks sweet; it reminds me of this N64 console that I used to have years ago (well, I still have it, but haven't touched it in ages). I wonder if these will be exclusive to Japan only?

Years
  • I wonder if these will be exclusive to Japan only?

Something tells me they might be a Japan-only thing (given Green is present and that didn't make it out of Japan) but maybe they might distribute just the red, blue and yellow ones (signifying the three international entries of 1st Gen) outside of Japan if lucky.

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
    Years
  • I'm allright with the screen size but don't like much the 2DS, but nice to see how they are going to be cheap o-o
    YEah the gren is the one that are calling most attention ahha I would like one too
    I think it like 100% that arent coming .. if even the dowload card" haven't come like the japanese ( GB cart magnet, manual and map XD) ...
    But if come they cpuld REALLY make it happen an (finally) western green, right? xp instead of trying to hide it's existence XD everyvody should know that red&blue is just japanese blue split in two and that red an green have differnt stuuf, would be a nice change to show these stuff and also win a lot of money :B hahah

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Damn, they look neat!

I might try and get my hands on one of those greens ones when they are released I can see them being worth quite abit in the future sealed ^_^

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
    Years
  • Damn, they look neat!

I might try and get my hands on one of those greens ones when they are released I can see them being worth quite abit in the future sealed ^_^
    Don't do that.. if you keep any of GB or DS faminy on their box without use for some time, it gonna kill de screens :/

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Don't do that.. if you keep any of GB or DS faminy on their box without use for some time, it gonna kill de screens :/
    When you have time look on eBay at some of the sealed GBA stuff for Pokémon, they go for stupid amounts, especially the Japanese limited releases. I feel these are more of a collecters feature compared to something you'd play.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • those look really cool. i like the design and how you can see all the wiring. this isn't something i would purchase though. i like my new 3dsxl.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I heard about this. I'm kind of interested in buying one of them but we'll see. I don't have a 2DS though so might have to purchase one.

Back