• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clothes shopping!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    A shop

I usually buy my clothes from George, Marks and Spencer or Peacocks.
    I don't really go out clothes shopping as much as I use to.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    American Eagle, Express, and Pac Sun when I go to the mall (which is mainly all the time for clothes since we only have one store around here pffft) and then Kohls when I want to pick up some stuff near by.

Years
    i shop at american eagle, aeropostale, hollister, pac sun, kohls, dillards, jc pennys, and occasionally one can find a gem at ross.
    I need to shop somewhere ~fancy~ tbh

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Look at you all with your american brands and what not! <:

Anyway, I usually go to River Island, Top Man, Primark, Next for my clothes, and then places like clairs for accessories.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    wherever's closest, which happens to be Target right now. the last time i really splurged though was when a friend of mine took me to "the domain" which is a ridiculously expensive shopping center (among other things). we mostly peered desperately into the windows of stores like a cold, hungry orphan would peer into a restaurant, but there was a Forever 21 there which, to my surprise, had fair prices and some pretty nice stuff. i guess i'd go there in the future if i felt like it.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I just go to Kohl's and JCPenney's for my clothes. All, I usually get is some jeans, long sleeve, and short sleeve shirts.

But, where I usually go shopping is Academy Sports. There I get underarmor, shoes, sports stuff, and shorts.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Free giveaway events at college :P

I think my parents also buy me stuff at Wal-Mart, because that's, like, the only place they ever shop xD And maybe some of those tacky souvenir shops at our vacation spots where it costs $20 for a T-shirt with a cheap screen print that fades in a few months or so.

I know for a fact my sneakers come from Wal-Mart. Personally, I don't care where I get my clothes as long as it's either cheap or someone else is buying :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I go clothes shopping at least every few weeks, go into town or whatever with friends.

I usually get most of my clothes from, Blue Inc., G-Star, H&M, Slaters, Hollister, Pulp and FootAsylum.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My all-time favourites are H&M, Forever 21, Bluenotes, and Dynamite (the latter two are Canadian stores). 8DD When I'm in the States, I love JC Penney as well. When I was younger, Urban Planet was totally boss, but I feel too old to shop there anymore. XD

...I just love clothes shopping in general, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I shop everywhere :3 I go to the mall and look in basically every store. The brand of the clothing does not make it cool or what I wear. It's the individual item itself.

But I do find myself at stores like Hot Topic a lot. Oh, and thrift stores have some nice finds occasionally.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Normally H&M is my go-to place for clothes. It's relatively cheap and with good quality materials. I like simple designs, but they do more 'out there' stuff if that's what you're into, Nick?

Posting Binge: 25/40

Back