• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • NOOOOOODEN

oh and Mega Tins for '15. Denko, Dantes, Anjellies (none confirmed, but hopefully), gonna be pretty interesting.

I really want the Dark Rebellion tin. The other day, I bought a bunch of New Challengers packs and I got Shekhinaga instead. Well, the tins could give me a chance to get Sekka (and maybe some of the Burning Abyss/U.A./tellarknight cards if they're confirmed).

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Anytime tomorrow will do best.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

heh, you ready?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I thought the point of Infernity was to play with no hand lol.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Holy crap, did you use Maxx "C" to draw that much? (lol) But anyway, glad to see that skin being put to good use!

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Looks like my opponent's not here

Zehn

Years
  • I thought the point of Infernity was to play with no hand lol.

I modified my infernity deck, so I could use phantom hand ( a card that lets me banish my hand face down) to make myself have unlimited cards in my hand, so during my opponents turn I have no cards but during mine, I have like 22. It was something I wanted to test, not much partical value so my deck is back to normal.

And yes, I love this skin for YGOpro, so much better that default

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    ^ Yeah Slifer's not exactly the hardest to get rid of haha.

@Yeyinde: Not really sure what to say. Maybe next weekend will work? Hopefully it doesn't take that long haha, but can't really see any alternatives, unless anyone has suggestions.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I been waiting for my opponent since Saturday and he isn't showing up. Hopefully, he will come this Thursday where I be free and Saturday and Sunday too if I can't come

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I'm terribly sorry, I'm a bad person xD. Friday I meant to, saturday seemed to breeze right bye, and yesterday was mothers day so I was gone all morning. But next time your available, vm me, and I'll try to duel no matter what.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Bump. What are everyone's thoughts on Crossed Souls' Korean-exclusives? Elder Entity N'tss stands out the most, but she can't be summoned by Instant Fusion.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    They all seem pretty underwhelming. Kentaurus seems like the best out of the bunch, you could easily send Peropero Cerperus, among others. N'tss just seems like too much cost for her effect. Even if she could be Instant Fusioned, I feel like Norden still outclasses her. But as with all the Lovecraft cards, amazing artwork.

Zehn

Years
  • I disssagre. N'tss doesn't need instant fusion as you can just instant to noden, bring back a level 4 then xyz, call of haunted noden the xyz again to get N'tss, it's a bit of work but worth it if you ask me

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It's a Synchro+Fusion though, which I think is a bit harder than what you outlined (Xyz+Fusion?). And cards like Goblindbergh and Tin Goldfish do the job just as well; you don't get the pop, but in that case save your Instant Fusion for Panzer or just Norden into more Rank 4's. Idk, I'm sure N'tss has some decent uses, I can't really see any though at the moment.

Zehn

Years
  • Synchro + fusion?
    I assumed it was the same as noden oops
    Yeh that's a lot harder

In other news YGOpro Clash of rebellion update today?!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Quasar's brother is here!

YGOrganization said:
    Stardust Sifr Spark Dragon
    LV12 4000/4000
    LIGHT Dragon / Synchro / Effect
    1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
    Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Each card you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects once per turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a monster effect: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Level 8 or lower "Stardust" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
    Honestly, it's a bit disappointing when you consider the ridiculous amount of resources required to summon this card, which can't even protect itself from backrow. If you have out the right materials to summon Quasar, there's no reason not to summon it over this card. Sure, this card's first effect sounds pretty darn amazing, but it's not like you would have an established field after wasting everything for this card's summon, and the "usefulness" of this card's effect is assuming you can actually keep it on the field. *cough* Compulse *cough* Air Force *cough*

On a side note, I think I'm falling in love with Yang Zings, haha. It was really difficult making optimal plays at first, but after lots of practice I'm now starting to feel like I can actually pilot this deck!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    New update came with a lot of stuff. Almost all of the Toon stuff got updated (I think they're missing 3 of the final cards). Storming Mirror Force also got added. I kinda want to try Aqua Actresses, even though they've only got like 2 monsters lol.

And yeah the new Stardust monster doesn't seem all that good. I'd rather have straight up Spark Dragon (or Quasar of course). And maybe I just don't know Quasar, but I feel like a Stardust Synchro isn't even used bring it out, the banish effect doesn't seem like it'd be used.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ok well it's almost been three weeks, so here's what I can do:

- Somehow find a time that you two can agree on.
    - I can give you two a draw.
    - I can take the the 3 people who lost their match + me, and reshuffle the pairs giving them a second chance, and you guys a new pairing. The problems being 1) the match winners may feel salty about their pairs getting a second chance, 2) timezones could still present a problem.

I'm really open to suggestions though, from everyone (now that the latter option is on the table). I think I can be available whenever, so whoever is having the hardest time finding time to duel could possibly be paired with me.

I really don't want to drop you guys, so any input would be lovely.

Back