• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Years
    Welp i lost 0-2. Almost OTK'd Zehn then misplayed and left him with 800 LP (and if i summoned Red-eyes instead of Wattaildragon i would have won). Then second turn heart of the cards failed me so badly.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    You would have OTked me if I didn't play dark hole ;)
    From there I was planning to deck you out but you didn't get the cards to fight me
    I won 2 - 0

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You don't need to report replays or anything, just as long as there are no discrepancies with either accounts of the match. Plus you don't want to be giving out info that could hurt you in subsequent rounds.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Would it be better to use chalonge or something and it's hard for me to duel him

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Would it be better to use chalonge or something and it's hard for me to duel him

I am using Challonge, if you're referring to reporting the matches, pretty sure only the admin of the tourney can do that.

And there's not a time that works for both of you? If that's the case, as a last resort I might be able to switch up the pairings with you guys/me/Honest since we haven't arranged a time yet, but hopefully something works out? Honestly didn't give much thought to timezone differentials.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Its possible to maybe work out a time, I'm technically free all the time right now, though when he is free is usually 5-6am my time, kind of the middle of the night for me.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I won't be free till 1 PM (GM7+) since I got a job to do and it's only time I'm free.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well if there's anything I can do to help let me know. The option of switching pairs is on the table, but I'd really rather not (idk if that'd even help tbh). I'd hate for one person to be up at 5am though, or for have both of you drop.

Are weekends any better time wise?

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Weekends are the best time I can duel at earliest time since it less work-ish. Sundays or Saturdays preferred

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Alright well, there's no time frame within which you need to get the match done, so if the weekend is the earliest, that's fine.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Please let countryemo know :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I check this thread ya know. :P Weekend does seem far off, but did some testing, and my decks arn't where I want them anyways, so its fine.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Definitely an awesome match, good luck in the rest of the tournament!

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    We could practise, but I wanna perfected my deck

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Looks like I lost 0-2 to PlatinumDude, but I have no regrets. Great game out there!

Now I need to storm forward in the next two rounds to make up for my loss!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Confirming what Revise said. It was a fun match. Flying "C" was annoying, but that didn't stop me from using numbers to whittle down his LP.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Funny thing is, I would never have known about Flying "C" if Flushed didn't use it against me all the time, haha.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    NOOOOOODEN

oh and Mega Tins for '15. Denko, Dantes, Anjellies (none confirmed, but hopefully), gonna be pretty interesting.

The Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon Mega-Tin comes with:

3 x 16-card Mega-Packs. Each Mega-Pack contains 1 Secret Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, 1 Super Rare, 1 Rare and 12 Common cards, including cards from the following booster sets: Primal Origin, Duelist Alliance, The New Challengers, and Secrets of Eternity
    3 variant cards
    1 Platinum Secret Rare Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
    1 Super Rare Elder Entity Norden
    1 Super Rare Majesty's Fiend

The Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon Mega-Tin comes with:

3 x 16-card Mega-Packs. Each Mega-Pack contains 1 Secret Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, 1 Super Rare, 1 Rare and 12 Common cards, including cards from the following booster sets: Primal Origin, Duelist Alliance, The New Challengers, and Secrets of Eternity
    3 variant cards
    1 Platinum Secret Rare Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
    1 Super Rare Old Entity Hastorr
    1 Super Rare Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer

Back