• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've been playing around with a Yubel deck, getting her on the field isn't the hard part, destroying her in one turn is haha. It's definitely a fun deck though.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • ^^ dark hole maybe? You could also enemy controller to get your opponent an attack position monster then kill your self

Years
  • Tribute to the Doomed works well. You can destroy Yubel if you need too. On the other hand, if you don't have Yubel on the field and need an enemy monster destroyed you can toss a Treeborn Frog to the graveyard to protect yourself from attacks till you can summon Yubel, at which point you can use it as fodder to keep her on the field.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The problem with Treeborn is often times I'm using Call of the Haunted or Limit Reverse to SS Yubel, so Treeborn'll be dead pretty often.

^^ dark hole maybe? You could also enemy controller to get your opponent an attack position monster then kill your self

Yubel can't be destroyed by battle though. Dark Hole is definitely good, but still hard to draw at the right time.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ygopro and DN seem to serve fine as the main Yugioh simulators, but who knows, this could be good. The Battle Pack and Draft play seems pretty interesting. At least it's not like a full $40 haha.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Now if they had the models/holograms for every monster, I'd be sold. It's just not feasible to be honest haha.

Zehn

Years
  • Has anyone made a dragons of legend deck yet? Just curious if it's any good

The real question is whether Konami will update this new game at all with new cards or Japanese cards. What really interested me about it was the ps4/xbone support, I'm suprised they didn't go mobile as well, since Konami expressed interest in leaving consoles and going mobile

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • So the Synchron Extreme Structure Deck is finally hitting the TCG on August 28, eh? I seriously can't wait!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There's honestly so much coming out this Summer, the two Structure Decks just got released, the Battle City Pack is coming this month, Dragon's of Legend 2 soon after, CORE and Synchron Extreme in August. Plus Mega Tins in September. Some good stuff.

also Star Pack has Pleiades, might have to grab a couple lol

Zehn

Years
  • Flushed, what's going on with the tournaments? Is it scraped??

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd like to continue it, haven't heard from Yeyinde or emo in awhile. If they can find a way to duel before the end of the month or something, then that'd be preferred. So I guess I'm making the time limit for Round One two months haha. If they don't get it done by then, or if they both agree, I can just give them a tie.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I haven't contacted him in a while so I could try that. I see he still gets on PC, but haven't heard from him personally or in this group.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hey y'all it's been awhile. For those who are still interested in the tournament, Round One ends tomorrow. I'm not sure how we'll do things if a new list gets revealed, but I'd probably say you can edit your deck if not change decks completely.

Speaking of the ban list, North America just had their championship and the following list was floating around, rumored to be revealed tomorrow. They're still rumors, but we can always speculate:
    Spoiler:

countryemo

Years
  • I guess Yvuetal would be dropped out of lack of activity, if we don't have enough, I'll drop out as well.

If this list is real, looks like it won't affect any of my decks, though one of my decks may get better. Hope this club gets some activity again, lots of news at, New Deskbot, Sabre Tiger and March coming to Fluffals, Speedroids, new Archetype, BLS Support

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hi guys, sorry for not being around in a while. I was a little bit busy, but I finally caught up with most of the YGO news yesterday!

I'd probably say you can edit your deck if not change decks completely.

This makes me sooo happy! There's a deck that I'm really itching to use in the tournament, but I picked it up after the tourney started, so I couldn't enter with it :(

Semi-Limited:
    Reinforcement of the Army

Unlimited:
    Honest

Aw, darn. One less ROTA will hit a number of my decks quite badly...

countryemo

Years
  • Yeah it will hurt consitancy of warrior decks, personally I was getting tired of warriors, so I'm a little bit glad. Honest will help a few decks too. Stellarknights/StarSeraphs don't really need it, but I don't know if they really use it. My Batterymen will be happy though. Photon/Galaxy decks too I think, but I don't know much about them if they use it either.

Back