• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    A lot of people are dismissing the list because of DMoC and CED, which don't appear to be getting a TCG errata anytime soon. I kind of hope this isn't the list, I definitely will miss 3 RotA and Lavalval Chain. Mind Crush is sorta a weird hit too.

But yeah in regards to the tournament, I'll try not to drop anyone just yet, maybe just pair up those who are the least active.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Crunchyroll to stream GX subbed, now I'm wondering, I've went through 5D's and now in middle of ZEXAL to catch up into ARC-V, but the idea of re-watching my favorite series is just too tempting...

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I watched the first couple ep of GX awhile ago. Pretty cheesy, but what yugioh series isn't? haha

And don't think we'll be continuing the tournament, haven't seen many of the participants around lately. The Round Two pairs would've been as follows:

Revise vs Yeyinde
    PlatinumDude vs countryemo
    Honest vs Quilva
    Zehn vs Flushed

If anyone's interested in continuing the tournament let me know, for now I'm leaning towards scrapping it. Revise's GT event is currently going on and definitely worth checking out, so that takes precedence. If we were to continue with this tourney I'm sure the match points would count toward Revise's GT event.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • ^ Adding a link just in case: (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351730)

But anyway, I'm interested in continuing the tournament! The Get-Together will end in a week, so it would be nice to get some duels in after that. However, I do imagine timezones still being an obstacle, but at least we can move at our own pace.

Regarding GX, I've already seen the entire series subbed haha, but I guess it's nice that the series now has an official (subbed) release!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Alright, well I just dueled Zehn yesterday, I'm sure he'd still be up for it.

Pretty sure emo said as much as well, so that leaves Quilva, Yeyinde and Honest, who I haven't seen around much.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yeah, I've just been rather busy. I also quit the game IRL (sold everything), so YGO fell by the wayside. I'll still probably follow the game though. Like the new ARG Format ban list that just got released, opinions?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Looks like they're hitting a bunch of stuff preemptively, Library, Fusion Gate, Instant Fusion, which idk makes sense when Chicken Race and Noden aren't even legal yet.

And idk why Lavalval Chain and Djinn are both hit.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Looks like they're hitting a bunch of stuff preemptively, Library, Fusion Gate, Instant Fusion, which idk makes sense when Chicken Race and Noden aren't even legal yet.

And idk why Lavalval Chain and Djinn are both hit.

Dijin I understand, L. Chain, not so much. I hardly bothered reading their list, not official, so I don't care.

Years
  • Username: Janp
    Favorite Card: Silent Swordsman
    Most hated Card: Light-Imprisoning Mirror (Librarian knows :D )

I got my hands on old Nightmare Trobadour DS game. Never played it before, so I wonder, if anyone played it, if you can get all three God cards? It would be pretty nice to summon them once again in anime events :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Cool, Janp's here! It's nice to see someone from the Get-Together event joining the Yu-Gi-Oh club! I hope you stick around, buddy! :D

Most hated Card: Light-Imprisoning Mirror (Librarian knows :D )

Ahahaha. xD

I got my hands on old Nightmare Trobadour DS game. Never played it before, so I wonder, if anyone played it, if you can get all three God cards? It would be pretty nice to summon them once again in anime events :D

Hmm, I'm not too sure. The only Yu-Gi-Oh! DS game I've ever played was Over the Nexus. xD

Anyway, regarding the ARG banlist, I guess it's pretty cool that they're actually -attempting- to make the game a better experience, but I'm not exactly sure how far their list will go.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I played many yugioh ds games in the past. any news on the banlist?

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • ARG list left Qli and Tellar mostly untouched (tbh Tellar is the deck I hate the most), and hit Nekroz too hard (Trishula banned?), also why ban Fusion Gate when limiting Blaze Fenix solve the problem?

Also it's confirmed on SDCC that the new movie's title is "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Darkside of Dimensions", judging by the title I think it'll tie into ARC-V's plot, Kaiba is the main character and judging by the poster, we're having a new villain(?)

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I hope Kaiba isn't as cold as on original yugioh series and thinks winning more than friendship.
    I had a feeling Fusion Gate hits hard too maybe most common decks contains fusion monsters or fear of shadoll fusion stuff

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Maybe your right that deck is powerful.

Years
  • Username: Gamer20111994
    Favorite Card:Dark Magician. I started the game with the first released Yugi deck and still use that Dark Magician now

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Welcome Janp and gamer20111994!

And regarding the banlist I'm pretty mad they haven't released it yet. The longer they wait, the longer we'll have to use Noden once September rolls around haha.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    What's hit and what's lost. Who knows

Back