• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee Drinkers, Unite!

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I'm addicted to coffee, oops.
    I get headaches if I don't drink it which is bad lol. Usually about 1-2 times a day, once in the morning and then in the afternoon.

I used to go to Starbucks a lot because it was close to my house on the way to school walks, and I probably tried every item on the menu within that year lol. And then I realized I was tired of it, the coffee is definitely burned and most of their drinks are completely filled with sugar/cream & it's pretty bad for you.

Not too picky on the beans cause I just get whatever's on sale tbh. I can't have milk so I just put non dairy creamer, coconut milk (this is very good omg), and sometimes flavored almond milk which is so-so. Caramel is the best flavor, got tired of vanilla eventually.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    I'm addicted to coffee, oops.
    I get headaches if I don't drink it which is bad lol. Usually about 1-2 times a day, once in the morning and then in the afternoon.

Yeeep, same for me. Sometimes (well, oftentimes) I'll even wake up with a headache, and it won't go away until I have some caffeine. It's a problem I need to work on. (Except I have 3 or 4 cups a day, usually 2 in the morning and then 1 or 2 in the afternoon... oops)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Love the smell of coffee; hate the taste. I can stand most things with coffee IN them, but straight-up coffee? Nah.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I love "coffee".
    Sometime I'll drink a black coffee, but I love mostly Mocha, Cappuccino, Latte...

Back