• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee Drinkers, Unite!

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    I generally have 3 or 4 cups a day, with sugar and milk (or half and half if we have it). My stepdad usually makes it in the morning so honestly I'm not always sure what grounds we have, but it's usually good. When I go to a coffee shop (which is often) I'll get a latte or americano. Or a mocha if I'm feeling like treating myself, since I'm not always up for paying $4 on a cup of coffee.

Years
    I like my coffee how I like myself - hot, dark and mysterious.

But seriously, I like darker brews. My favorite kind is the Komodo Dragon blend from Starbucks, really earthy kind of flavor to it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but when I am drinking it... I like it with a lot of milk and sugar. I also like mocha coffee too. We have one of those coffee machines with the k-cup things too. X3

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    K, can someone please tell me what the hell is so great about coffee? Cause I'm pretty sure this is some joke you're all in on and nobody actually drinks that shit.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    That sounds like dessert, not coffee.

I like it black.

It essentially is considering its sweetened caffeination. I need some kind of flavor to my coffee because most black coffee just tastes burnt in my opinion. Milk and cream do it justice, but for me I need that little extra something.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    It essentially is considering its sweetened caffeination. I need some kind of flavor to my coffee because most black coffee just tastes burnt in my opinion. Milk and cream do it justice, but for me I need that little extra something.
    Ain't coffee supposed to be bitter, tho? I dunno, I just can't stand sweetened coffee. That's kinda like wanting to put sugar in beer.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Ain't coffee supposed to be bitter, tho? I dunno, I just can't stand sweetened coffee. That's kinda like wanting to put sugar in beer.

Nah, it's based on preference (which is why there are so many options out there when it comes to coffee.) But that's why I only do 1/2 pumps total; I can't deal with coffee sweetened too much either, which is why I put in just the right amount to balance taste without getting a sugar rush.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Nah, it's based on preference (which is why there are so many options out there when it comes to coffee.) But that's why I only do 1/2 pumps total; I can't deal with coffee sweetened too much either, which is why I put in just the right amount to balance taste without getting a sugar rush.
    Well, yeah, but coffee is coffee. It's bitter. You're just killing the taste with all the sugar and stuff.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Well, yeah, but coffee is coffee. It's bitter. You're just killing the taste with all the sugar and stuff.

There's no one taste though. You're just evolving it to your preferences; you transform one taste into a new taste. I'm not killing the taste of the coffee, I'm making it more consumable for myself.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Medium caramel hot coffee with milk and sugar for me from Dunkin Donuts usually! Or a green tea latte from Starbucks. I should probably specify how much sugar I want though, cause it's usually really sweet. Although, to be honest, I think I may need to quit in general. Coffee, recently, has made me super shaky. =[

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't drink coffee as much as, say, tea, but when I do, I usually go for light and sweet, and sometimes wind up mixing a pump of moca. Dunkin' Donut stores offer a variety of flavors, and I've tried each and every one; I try staying away from them nowadays, as I feel they intensify the smell a little too much.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    That sounds like dessert, not coffee.

I like it black.

I wouldn't be drinking coffee if I didn't like bitter drinks. Same with beer.

What's preferable about tea? Just tastes like dirty water to me.

We're all going to get along just fine.

Although, to be honest, I think I may need to quit in general. Coffee, recently, has made me super shaky. =[

Until you hit major turbulence and are having a hard time moving past the stewardess to get to the bathroom because you'll be throwing up you haven't had enough coffee. It's only then that you realize there is no stewardess and you're not on a plane and there is no turbulence that you think maybe you should stop, but only after a long think. . . over a cup of coffee.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Depends on my mood. I usually have organic decaff (swiss water press method of decaffeination) because caffeine affects me quite a bit.
    Otherwise I do like a good roasted aeropress style coffee (black.) Kopi coffee beans are fantastic.
    If I am in the mood for something milkier, I usually go with a cappuccino.

I absolutely love an Irish coffee ( in basic terms for those who don't know, it's coffee with a shot of whisky.)

Good brewed coffee, in my opinion, is actually bittersweet. Kinda like certain dark chocolates. A nice coffee sometimes has some fruity tones that linger at the end of each sip. If you want these notes emphasized, I recommend you try a flat white.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    We're all going to get along just fine.
    For the record I don't like coffee either, but it at least has a strong flavour that could be used in cookery. Like chilli powder, not something to have on its own, but it can be pleasant enough as a background addition.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    For the record I don't like coffee either, but it at least has a strong flavour that could be used in cookery. Like chilli powder, not something to have on its own, but it can be pleasant enough as a background addition.

You would be correct. I can use crushed coffee in addition to spices to make a mean beef rub for the BBQ. Or you could just buy Stubb's which comes pre-made.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    At home I drink regular coffee hot with some cream and sometimes two teaspoons sugar

When I'm out I'll either get the same thing, but iced or with a french vanilla swirl pump. I used to get a shot of espresso too, but I've stopped doing that.

I have had lattes and they are absolutely delicious, but I avoid them hardcore

Back