• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collecting!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    How many of you collect anything from the Pokemon Franchise? Me myself I collect the video games. I currently own all the Japanese Gen 1 games in-box along with Stadium 1, 2, and GS, in box.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Just the games. I used to collect trading cards for looks and figures but not anymore. I want to buy plushies, though. I think I might buy some soon <3

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I used to collect TCG cards and small rubber figurines years ago. But I stopped when I grew up, kind of. I just don't really enjoy collecting toys. The video games could be a different story though, but I actually don't play much either haha.

Whenever I pick out my old cards and flip through them though, the waves of nostalgia are sooo strong (8

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I've got most of the games and more recently I purchased the Sinnoh badges. I was wavering for a while with the badges but I ended up finding a really good deal on them so I thought why not!

Spoiler:

Years
  • I don't actively collect anything, but I would seriously love to collect the cards! I adore the artwork but there are so many sets and new ones coming often that it wouldn't be good for my wallet.. ;w;' Though I'm proud of the cards I do have regardless. Never threw out my old ones as a kid and they have a lot of sentimental value since they're some of the first things I ever got when we moved to America.

Me myself I collect the video games. I currently own all the Japanese Gen 1 games in-box along with Stadium 1, 2, and GS, in box.

Pretty darn cool.

Years
  • I actively collect plushes, pins, figures, the TCG cards and TCG-related merch, and the various manga. I also kind of passively collect the games in that I buy them on occasion, but they are secondary to the other items I've mentioned.

How many of you collect anything from the Pokemon Franchise? Me myself I collect the video games. I currently own all the Japanese Gen 1 games in-box along with Stadium 1, 2, and GS, in box.

Even though I say I passively collect the games, I am very jealous of your games in box collection. Most of my game boxes didn't make it to the present, sadly.

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I actively collect plushes, pins, figures, the TCG cards and TCG-related merch, and the various manga. I also kind of passively collect the games in that I buy them on occasion, but they are secondary to the other items I've mentioned.

Even though I say I passively collect the games, I am very jealous of your games in box collection. Most of my game boxes didn't make it to the present, sadly.

Dude they are super cheap on Amazon! I've seen some CIB for the original games for 31 dollars on Amazon and Ebay! Although, I only collect the Japanese ones for now. They have the best art and design.

Back