• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color-Coded

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown
    It suits me so, there is no need to change aspect.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Eye: Blue
    Hair: Blond
    I am a dyed blond though, I'm a natural brunette, hehe.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Hair: Black (dark brown naturally)
    Eyes: Brown

Personally, I like the color of my eyes, but if it wasn't flipping expensive and time-consuming to dye my hair, I wouldn't mind trying a different hair color. Like neon blue.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Eye colour: Light brown/pale green.
    Hair colour A dark(ish) ginger.

I would probably like my hair to be somewhat lighter.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hair; Brown
    Eyes; Brown

My-oh-my, I am an interesting girl.
    I like my eyes as people have said I've got beautiful eyes, so I wouldn't change them.
    However, I dislike my hair colour so I'd like it a darker brown or auburn. :3

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    hair: black.
    eyes: brown.

i'd only change my eye color. right eye light blue-grey, left eye as a pale, pale mint green.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    My hair is ginger and my eyes are green. They clash. Horribly.

Would prefer black hair and blue eyes, but I don't think there's such thing as eye dye.

Yeah dude, you can get color-changing contacts; I had some a few years back that changed my eye color to be purple. The only thing is, to be able to buy them, you need a contact prescription (even if you don't need contacts to help you see, like in my case).

Anyways:

Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Blue/Grey

I like my natural eye color, but absolutely hate my hair. It's that same generic brown color that everyone else in the world seems to have D:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hair; dark brown, looks blackish.
    Eyes; light blue, looks green in some light.

I don't think I'd actually really change my hair or eye colour. D: However, I think it'd be cool to have like.. one blue eye, and one green or brown eye. That'd be pretty sick. And if I could pull it off, I'd actually like red hair.. I think it looks cool.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown

I'm used to it by now, so I don't think I'd change 'em =P

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My hair is brown and my eyes are brown XD I've considered dying my hair quite often, actually, and probably will the next time I go to get it cut. Not sure what colour I'd want to dye it to though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hair: Brown (not too dark, not too light). I'd like to see what my hair would look like dirty blonde or black, though. That would be interesting. Maybe I'll be able to get it dyed or something.. or at least bleached some time.
    Eyes: Right now they're sea-green, so I'm going to assume they'll be turning blue in the near future. My eyes change color ranging from hazel, green and blue. So, yeah. They already change, so I wouldn't want to change them.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hair: Dark Brown (Dark Blue would be cool..)
    Eyes: Dark Brown

So yeah, it's seems like most people have the same color like mine...

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hair: Dark Brown.
    Eyes: Light Blue.

Yeah, I wouldn't change it. xD I like my eye color too much.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have green eyes and brown hair.
    I love having my green eyes, although sometimes I wish I had reddish hair because it is different and I seem to be drawn to it!

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Hair: Blondeblondeblonde! D:
    Eyes: Yellowish blue. I think I have a picture of when the yellow wasn't really visible.. on page 205230957 of my photobucket account. XDD (the light blue is reflected light. It's the yellow.)

I'd change my hair to something a bit darker, as not a lot of guys dig the blonde girls in my school. It's allll brunette. All the fricken way. My eyes? Wouldn't change them. I love how they change color with the light and with what I wear. :33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm Swedish. Guess what I look like ^^
    Nah.

Hair:... Dark blonde I think. Light brown, perhaps.
    Eyes: Blue. Or gray. Yeah, gray. With a tint of yellow, very much like Michii's~

The hair color I stated was my natural. Atm I'm more brown-haired, reddish almost. Me like. The eyes are nice, methinks. Maybe they could be more blue :3

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Hair : Black
    Eyes : Dark brown, looks black

I'm fine with my hair color - I've always liked having black hair. I've always wanted gray eyes, though. :3

Back