• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Flattered

Years
    All right, guys, I've added a new button to the left; by clicking, you could switch between width freely. Thanks for suggesting!
    Perhaps instead of having the button on the left side of the style, do you perhaps think it'd be possible to allow for fixed width under the User CP option that allows for fixed width?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Fixed the bug, Dero; should be all fine now! That's possible, Zach, but instead of going into your control panel, wouldn't it be more easy to change width with just click of a button? XD" For some reason, though, when you press it, it doesn't seem to save your preference; you go back to default width as soon as you reload the page. This probably has something to do with cookies; I'll ask Audy and see if he could lend me some help, since he's an expert on these kind of stuff.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Yeah, I noticed that, does not save preferences. :p And great to see the bug fixed! :D

Few other things I noticed - The Home, Blogs and Oekaki buttons don't work right now for me. Maybe you haven't gotten to it yet, I guess? And, apart from that, I don't see the "login" section anywhere on the main page if I log out and try to log in from this style. It shows register just fun but the text that says "Log in or register" doesn't link to log in page. At least, it didn't do yesterday. I'll check if it does today and report back.

Edit: Before I check, though, a question - hasn't Oekaki been canned? Why even make a button/link to it then? :p

Edit 2 - Weird. I could've sworn I had the style visible in the style selector at the bottom while I was logged out yesterday. Doesn't seem to be there today. Can't really check now, I guess.

Anyway, best style evar. I can't get enough of it and can't stress it enough.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    This is a great theme and I'm the sort of person who likes bright themes. I really cannot find any real issues with it apart from there being no Yvetal version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The login link's fixed, Dero. Once you click, you should now see a pop-up with username and password boxes. I've tested it, and thankfully, it seems to work. :] I'm not really up-to-date as far as Oekaki goes, but I think it still exists. Also, you weren't able to see this style as guest because I've disabled it for them, haha. I'll re-enable it one it's all set, though!

By the way, I'm planning to make a separate version of this featuring Yveltal, Para; don't worry.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have found a couple issues personally after a couple hours use.
    > I can't set the theme as fixed-view and have to click the tap at the left side of the page every single page I go to.
    > The options to change fixed-width; fluid-with etc. in options doesn't work
    > The links to home, blogs and oekaki don't work.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    All the three issues have already been brought to her notice as far as I'm aware. :p She'll be working on them. :3

And thank you, girl! <3;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Links to home, blog, and oekaki don't work. But I think you know this already?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Width-change buttons are now fully functional; once you click, it should save your preferences. Home, blog, and oekaki links are fixed, too. Drop-down menus and profile tabs weren't working correctly, but Audy fixed them for us; yay!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    This style is awesome! I'm loving the mixture of colors and the headings on top. I'm partial to Chromatic, but I think I'll change to this cause I just love it. But I'm just wondering.

Spoiler:

Is that big space a part of the style when with changed widths? Or is this just an issue. Cause I think it would look better without that and it would be nice to be able to see the picture more. It's a really nice style either way. Having a hard time choosing between the X version or the Y version. Both are really great!

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    All the button icons in the blog section for categories, replying, etc. aren't there for some reason. Here's a snap of it:
    Color Flattered

Back