• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Legends- War of the Gods (Rated T)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years

COMBINED LEGENDS ~ WAR OF THE GODS

Plot:

"Peace has co-existed in our world for Generations. Our beloved creator, Arceus, has kept balance between the Legendary 'Pokemon' for this long. Human has formed bonds between Arceus' creatures, and together both human and Pokemon have grown, shaping the world into what it is. However, our perfect world is coming to an end. Our God has had other thoughts about us, and no longer finds satisfaction in this world. We are known by him to be impure, treacherous beings- fighting merely for sport, and 'abusing' his beloved creatures. The Master claims we have used his world for evil, for war. He is equally angry at the Pokemon who live in his world. Only Arceus knows why...

Though not many know it, he is considering total destruction of our planet in replacing for a so called 'perfect' universe. My kind have already been eliminated from this world, and it is too late for me. I give you one mission and one mission only- stop Arceus. I have sent out my friends in search of help. They are known as the Legends; the Legendary Pokemon of our world, each a child of Arceus. Many of them have traveled to your planet, some possibly not completing the journey. However, each that have come to your planet are desperate for a child. Without a human to guide them, their powers are un-controllable. Some wish to save their world- others are agents of Arceus, whom you may also encounter during your quest. Each shall take a selected child back to our world, and if you are receiving this letter, congratulations. I hope your ready to be a hero."

(Heroes Group)You:
    Spoiler:

(Villains Group)You:
    Spoiler:

In your previous world, lets say its reality without Pokemon. As for the Pokemon world, it resembles the areas listed in the games, however all of the continents have long been joined together. There are no humans in this new world either, however there are signs that there use to be some around.

AFTER THE TELEPORTATION, I WILL PM YOU WITH YOUR CURRENT AREA AND REGION.
    No one teleports to the same spot, but you may find a hero/villain near your location.

YOUR LEGENDARY POKEMON WILL BE VISIBLE ON BOTH EARTH AND IN THE POKEMON WORLD.
    When their power is full though, they can change form into a smaller Pokemon as well.
    Your Legendary's moves also aren't limited in any way, so go crazy. However, TM moves are banned, since there are no TMs for your Pokemon to learn with.

RULES(they're important, so you better read them!)
    1: No Godmodding. If I see godmodding I'll give you a warning, and another warning the second time. A third time and I'm kicking you out permanently.
    2: No bunnying unless permission is granted.
    3: You have to be active. At least 1 post every 3 days. If you have to go on vacation notify me immediately, and I'll take care of it. The reason for this is because there will be a lot of interaction between the characters. If I see someone inactive I'll also start with the warnings as listed in Rule #1.
    4: Of course, all PC rules apply.
    5: Cursing is tolerated as long as it isn't in every post. Keep it to a minimum. Same with violence/gore, or romance scenes which should be kept to small kisses. Remember the rating.
    6: Reserves last for 2 days.
    7: You CANNOT kill other RPers or their Legendary! If I see this you will be kicked immediately(Though, you can still injure/fight other people without killing them). NPCs can be killed.

LEGENDARY POKEMON AVAILABLE:

(If a pokemon isn't shown here, be creative and think what might have happened to them instead of complaining.)

-Kyurem
    -Reshiram - ( Taken by XxSweetDreamsxX ) - VILLAIN - Started their journey at White Forest
    -Zekrom - ( Taken by Ray Maverick ) - HERO - Started their journey at Lavendar Town
    -Palkia
    -Dialga
    -Giratina - (Taken by Xilfer123 ) - VILLAIN - Started their journey at Vermillion City
    -Celebi - (Taken by -brooke ) - HERO - Started their journey at Ecruteak City
    -Deoxys - (Taken by ElectricScyther) - HERO - Started their journey at Goldenrod City
    -Raikou
    -Entei
    -Suicune - ( Taken by FourCartridge ) - HERO - Started their journey at Cerulean City
    -Latias/Latios - ( Taken by FearlessLove ) - HERO - Started their journey at Nuvema Town
    -Rayquaza - ( Taken by rustymenon ) - HERO - Started their journey at Ever Grande City
    -Lugia - ( Taken by Aura.Lucario ) - VILLAIN - Started their journey at Sootopolis City
    -Ho-oh - (Taken by Roserade ) - VILLAIN - started their journey at Hearthome City
    -Mew - ( Taken by miley810 ) - HERO - Started their journey at Floaroma City
    -Mewtwo - ( Taken by Supervegeta ) - VILLAIN - Started their journey at Pallet Town

HERO SLOTS: 2
    VILLAIN SLOTS: 3

Sign-up(SU)
    (yes you have to fill this entire thing out)

TEAM: (Hero/Villain)

HUMAN
    Name: (you know what those are)
    Personality: (How does your character act around others? By him/herself? What are his/her good traits? Bad ones? 1 paragraph)
    Appearance: (I'm fine with pictures, but otherwise I want at least 1 paragraph explanation)
    History: (optional)

POKEMON
    Legendary: (Which creature selected you as their trainer?)
    Name: (You can choose to give them a Nickname or not)
    Personality: (Same as above)
    Alternate Pokemon Form: (Any Pokemon near the first stage)

RP SAMPLE
    : (please give at least 2 paragraphs explaining you and your partner's encounter)

My SU:
    Spoiler:

Bare with me, this is my first roleplay ever created. However, I hope you enjoy it non-the-less. If this thread becomes successful I will consider making an OOC thread. Thank you~

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    First! hehehe. Imma be a bad guy *bwahahaha*

May I reserve a spot for Lugia, please? :)

(at first I wanted to pick Dialga, but...nah. Darkrai's missing....hm.....maybe something special's in store for him, eh? :) Yeah...since he's dark type and all...but I can't imagine Manaphy going evil though xD )

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I like this. May I reserve a spot for Raikou and a Villain?

(PS I really think Mewtwo should be on the list. He's the perfect bad guy legendary. if you don't mind, just a request, can you add him on? I'd love to reserve him if you do. :))

TEAM: Villain

HUMAN

Name: Shin (Unknown last name)

Personality: Shin isn't nice. He isn't helpful, or kind, or looking to be anyone's friend. He is cold. More than that. Most would go so far as to say evil. He cares for nothing but himself now. His childhood turned him into what he is. Shin hates the world, and the people in it. He isn't looking for bargaining or riches. He is just looking to see the world burn.

Shin believes humans as a whole are worse than animals, worse than anything else on the planet. He believes we are nothing more than a virus, a virus that consumes all the resources of a place, and spreads to another. Shin has long since attached himself with another person.

Shin isn't trusting of anyone, he has abandoned that humans are capable of trust a long time ago. He prefers to keep in the most minimum amount of contact with others as he can. If ever approached by others, it is unlikely Shin will even acknowledge someone is there unless it serves some purpose to himself as well. This is what he has become, an empty shell, almost. Nothing more than a dead man walking, a hollow example that some people don't have reason to live, and yet can live without reason. His morals has betrayed him a long time ago, leaving the closest anyone can get to pure calamity.

Appearance: Can I provide a picture instead? I can edit more if you need more.

History: It is amazing how much things can go wrong. And things went very wrong with Shin. He never knew his mother she had died in childbirth. He barely knew his father. He had left him when he was very young. The person that raised him was his brother, Seth. Seth is the only family Shin had ever known. He raised him, cared for him, and Shin was happy. They never had the best stuff, but they had enough to survive. Seth was involved in a bit of gang activity to help support Shin as well, but it was minor things. Shin never liked him to do these things, but Seth just said he wanted a better life for his brother. A burglary here, a heist there, nothing too major. One day, around Shin's 12th birthday, Seth was approached with an opportunity of a huge bank heist. After this one, they'd never have to do another. They could be set for life, and Seth promised Shin he'd end his criminal activity forever.

Shin followed them that night and waited in a safe house secretly as they came back from the assignment. There, Shin saw human greed take over. One of the people who had done the heist unloaded and killed all of the other people, including Seth. Just like that, Shin had lost his brother, all for the sake of the money. Money Shin didn't really want in the first place. All he wanted was his brother, his friend. When the person was distracted, Shin grabbed a gun and took him out as well, burning the building and burying his brother. Needless to say, the event traumatized Shin severely. He grew detached from others, looking down upon them, looking down upon everyone. This is how Shin became what he is today.

POKEMON
    Legendary: Mewtwo

Name: No Nickname (Legendaries should be given a nickname, in my opinion)

Personality: Mewtwo cares little for the sake of others, very similarly to how Shin operates, and that is why Mewtwo thought Shin would be the perfect partner. Mewtwo hates other Pokemon, never quite adapting to their principle and ignorant ideals. He has long since disconnected himself from other Pokemon, now yearning for a new world, a more perfect world, one without such needless emotions and actions.

Alternate Pokemon Form: Abra

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Almost Done, I'll finish the RP Sample later.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    I'll reserve a spot for a hero and Rayquaza. My SU will be up in a few hours.

Edit : Done.

TEAM: Hero

HUMAN
    Name: Ray Sanders

Personality: Ray is a loner. That isn't because he doesn't talk with others, but because he is teased by others for not sharing the same interests as them. He is teased and rejected, so he likes to keep to himself most of the time. He likes to talk a lot, and tries to make friends who understand him. He cares a lot about other people, and hates people who are bullies. Due to his lonely nature, he is often not able to put his ideas into words, is overpowered in conversations, and is quite timid. He always has the answer to a question, and because of this he was considered a nerd in school. He has a crafty mind, and will put it to use in his journey. Although he always looks for teamwork in a group, he often ends up working solo, again due to his lonely nature. he is very polite to others, which is always the cause of irritation

Appearance: Ray has dark brown hair, and black eyes. He is 5'7, and is quite thin. He has scars on his face, and just a day before he teleported, he was given a black eye by a punch from a bully. He wears a black hoodie almost all of the time, with black jeans. He wears spectacles as well. He wears a bracelet with his name on it, which he fiddles with whenever he is nervous or thinking hard.

POKEMON
    Legendary: Rayquaza
    Name: Rex
    Personality: Rex is the exact opposite of Ray. He is brash, headstrong, violent and is ill tempered. He likes to pick up fights with almost every Pokemon he meets. He doesn't think things through, and always acts first. He is very possessive of people and his things. He hates people getting near or hurting Ray. he is rude, and is always irritated by Ray's polite nature. He always stands up for weaker people, which Ray loves about him.
    Alternate Pokemon Form: Pikachu

RP SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    I'll reserve a hero spot for Kyurem. I'll post my SU in a few hours...well.....a complete SU. I'll have a SU posted later, but it'll need editing to add the stuff I don't put down.

Years
    How's this?

HUMAN
    Name: James Creman
    Personality: James had a sheltered childhood. His uncle cooed and coddled him, resulting in a vary naive yet sweet personality. He is lively and hasn't grown out of that stage where people find magic in everyday life. Unfortunately, James has had little contact with the outside world, and so is almost unaware of how other people think. He has almost no concept of hostility, and as such will hardly ever recognize whenever someone wishes him harm. Still, he is a playful and innocent type, which is one of the reasons Suicine picked him.

Appearance: James wears blue jeans along with a blue button up shirt displaying several maritime themes. He has brown eyes and black hair which covers the top of his head, wearing a blue cotton visor on it(he likes the color blue), and also wears a pair of black slip on shoes(shoes without laces or straps). His alternate clothing has much the same pattern replacing the maritime shirt with a ska shirt, brown jeans, etc., but the black slip ons and visor are a constant. He is of average build but has somewhat pale skin, resulting from a life spent mostly indoors. he is 4' 3'' tall and 68 lbs.

History: His parents died in a car crash when he was still in the hospital and so never got to know them. He lives with his Uncle Bennings, who somewhat spoiled him, out of grief for the loss of his brother.

Legendary: Suicune
    Name: None
    Personality: Suicune is somewhat of a mother figure. She frequently befriended children back before Arecus exterminated humanity. She is conflicted; as a child of Arecus, she believes there must be a reason for his action, but all of the grief the Pokemon have without human companions says otherwise. She choose James as a partner beacuse she wants to know if there ever was innocence left in humanity, which James appeared to be the prime candidate. She is somewhat motherly towards him, and is protective of him, some of it due to an agreement she made with James uncles when the two of them departed. Though gentle she is a tough fighter and will do anything to save her charge.
    Alternate Pokemon Form: Vulpix

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years

HUMAN

Name: Kendra Anderson

Personality: Kendra is a rather quiet person. Knowing that actions speak louder than words, she prefers to use her actions as her way of expressing herself. She isn't easily persuaded, and is often identified as stubborn. Though, she will listen to those who are willing to talk to her, but there are no guarantees that it will do any good on her. She is not a loner, and does enjoy being around other people. Even though she is quiet, she is generally a nice, and happy person. Though she does not do much talking in the presence of others, she has a tendency to talk quite frequently to herself.

A useful trait of Kendra's, is that she is not judgmental. She is generally excepting of all people, unless they provide a sufficient reason for her not to be. Harming others on purpose is one of the things that can change her judgement of a person, as well as when a person 'abuses their words'. To her, someone abuses their words when they use them to cause emotional distress in another person, and that is something she is dead set against.

Kendra does have her faults, of course. When others are in need of assistance, it is in Kendra's nature to lend a hand. This is both a good and bad trait. It is good in the fact that it shows she is a kind and caring person. This is a bad trait in the fact that she is emotionally weaker in these times. She is more vulnerable when she is offering assistance to others, because she is focusing more on them than on herself. Also, when someone is in need of assistance, she cannot refuse to help just because of her judgment of them. Even if she despises them, it is not in her nature to allow someone else to suffer, when she obviously could have helped. Also, Kendra is terrified of storms, and is thus at her weakest point during those times.

Appearance: Kendra has strawberry blond hair, barely reaching past her shoulders. Her hair is generally kept in pigtails, only taken down during the time in which she is sleeping. Her eyes are hazel, but sometimes differ to a color closer to blue during the night time. Kendra is about 5'5 and weighs about the normal amount for a girl of her height. Her skin is slightly tanned due to the immense amount of time she spent outside in the sun, usually doing activities such as swimming and skateboarding. She also has quite a few scrapes and scars covering her body, mostly small injuries from her skateboard.

Kendra does not usually like long sleeved shirts. She prefers shirts with little to no sleeves. This is because of all the time she spent outside. So she will generally wear a red tie-dyed halter top. She has a light blue jean jacket, though she is very rarely ever seen wearing it. She also generally wears dark blue, nearly black, denim shorts. She rarely ever wears her shoes, but she does have a pair of black sneakers.

POKEMON

Legendary: Latias

Name: Lolly

Personality: Lolly is quite childish. She loves to spend her time playing around, often in the company of others. Lolly is a curious Pokemon, and has a tendency to roam around out of this curiosity. This usually causes Kendra to have to keep a close eye on her, or chase after her. Lolly is very fun loving and friendly. Lolly and Kendra get along well, as Lolly loves to care for others as well. She can be easily frightened, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to explore.

Alternate Pokemon Form: Chikorita

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

I hope this is okay. I think you're RP sounds pretty cool. It seems interesting.
    If anything is wrong, needs to be fixed, then I'll do my best to fix it. And for whatever reason, my RP sample always messes up a little, so I apologize for that.

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    This RP looks pretty good, I'm in.
    Spoiler:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    I like the depth you put into both of the personalities, FourCartridge.

And FearlessLove, I really like your description and word choice. <3

Your both accepted. <3

ElectricScyther is also accepted. Nice SU~! I also like your description c:

We need some more villains. >w>

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Wew Finished my SU. Let me know if it's alright. :)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years

HUMAN

Name: Tyrant Storm
    Personality: Tyrant is a shy person, and he's normally alone. He believes he should "act first, think later" and Kyurem never understands why Tyrant does this. He tends to want to be alone to train, and he never seems to be happy about anything.

Appearance: James wears blue jeans along with a blue button up shirt displaying sever

History: His parents died in a car crash when he was still in the hospital and so never got to know them. He lives with his Uncle Bennings, who somewhat spoiled him, out of grief for the loss of his brother.

Legendary: Kyurem
    Name: Frost
    Personality: Frost has a cold nature, not really caring what humans do. He thinks all water needs to be ice due to a weird hatred of non frozen water. He hates Tyrant, but doesn't understand his motives and reasons. Frost will normally ignore Tyrant, and talks a lot to other pokemon. He hates most humans, and may never bother helping a human. He likes things the other way around.

Alternate Pokemon Form: Scraggy

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

miley810

Assassin
    Years

HUMAN
    Name: Demi Casscade Serestial
    Personality:

Demi is usually a pretty fun person to be around,but she does get angered easily.When she sets her mind on something,she doesn't stop intill it happens,or she fails grandly.She will not admit defeat,else its somebody else's.She is a fun person,but is a nightmare to people who get on her bad side.She always helps out when her help is needed.
    Appearance: Demi has dark brown hair with dark red high lights.She usually has it back in a ponytail through the back of her dark red baseball cap.(Like the hole above the velcrow).She has chocolate brown eyes,and slightly tanned skin.She stands 5"7.She wears a bright red tank top with blue jean shorts,and black flip flops.(and if anybody cares they are durable flip flops)She also wears a ruby necklace.

POKEMON
    Legendary: Mew
    Name: Mimi
    Gender: Female (I know she is genderless but I see her as a female)
    Personality:

"Mimi" is very cheery.She will help friends or strangers in a heartbeat.She is usually forgiving,but there are times where she won't forgive somebody.It takes a lot to get her sad,but it is easily noticeable when she's sad.She is a fun loving pokemon.
    Alternate Pokemon Form: Azurill

RP SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

Sorry its not very long,I tried.Thanks to Fearless to showing me the roleplay!Anyways,there's my sign up.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Is this okay, S.D. (yes, I mean you, sweetdreams) ?

TEAM: Villian

HUMAN

Name: Rio Hernandez

Personality: Rio is an antagonist, but being an antagonist doesn't mean he doesn't have any emotions. He has emotions like any other boy out there, and people can't tell that he's evil by just looking at him. He looks like an ordinary 16 year old, and he has an innocent face. He deceives people with his fake kindness, and often gets away with it. He doesn't care about his enemies, and he only helps his allies, or possible allies. He has a little black humor, but he doesn't use it often. For an antagonist, he is rather talkative, and never stops blabbering about plans and nasty plots. Lugia has to stop him from doing so (sometimes). He's a chatterbox, but he's trying to stop himself.

He makes quick decisions and never stops to think since he never changes his mind, which is probably a good thing. However, it can also be a flaw, and he often breaks promises, warn you. Trust? You'll never trust him. He can be arrogant at times, when people give him compliments, but he covers it up with a little black humor if he can. He's stubborn too, and he dislikes to follow people's orders. His often succeeds when he follows his own instincts, and his instincts often require him to do and think outside the box. He's independent, and he can survive on a deserted island for weeks without any tools given.

In Pokemon battles he can be rather nasty and mean. His Lugia does what he commands, and his commands are quite cruel, and he often orders his Legendary pokemon to beat the pokemon up, even though if it's unconscious. Lugia doesn't feel sorry for doing so, however, and as long as Rio has a command, he obeys without second thought. Lugia DID choose him to be his trainer, after all.

Appearance: He stands at 6"0', and his rather pointy hair makes him look even taller. His hairstyle is a little like the old dragonball character Gohan's (click link for pic) , but not as pointy and high, and his hair is grayish black. He's at 150 pounds, and his eyes are dark brown in color. He wears a white shirt and a large black jacket, the jacket covering most of the shirt except for the chest area, together with black jeans. He's white, and his skin is a tad brownish due to the sun - Lugia likes flying under the sun sometimes. He has a Lugia tattoo on his right arm, covered by his jacket and the sleeve of his shirt. He has a grey wristband on his right wrist most of the time, and he hates backpacks by the way. He doesn't have much to carry around him, after all.

History: Rio has an uncle that's basically nuts. He's crazy, he's a nut-job, name it. Why? When Rio was twelve, he dropped his uncle's most valuable vase, and when his uncle saw that, something snapped inside of him, and he hit Rio until he went unconscious. When he was unconscious, his uncle tied him up and blindfolded him, then sent him to a deserted island. Alone on the island, he wanted to give up and just commit suicide at first, but he wanted revenge. He wanted to make his uncle suffer for bringing him here, so he lived on. He made different tools and built houses. Two weeks later, his uncle came, and he was really surprised as Rio hadn't died yet. When Rio returned home, he called the police, and arrested his uncle, sending him to the mental hospital. Being stranded on an island improved his basic survivability skills, and his uncle's nasty plot was the start of his evilness.

POKEMON

Legendary: Lugia

Name: NO NICKNAMES

Personality: Lugia has a rather neutral personality. He isn't on the good side, and he isn't on the bad side either. Well, maybe a little to the dark side, but isn't your daily super villain you seen in movies. He simply obeys and listens to his trainer's orders, whipping up strong air currents with his large wings without second thought. Lugia is famous for his Aeroblast, a strong beam of air energy, (click link for the pics, which is down there) but he seldom uses it. His trainer prefers to use it as a last resort - a situation he won't be in. He is part Psychic type, giving him the power to communicate with his trainer Rio through telepathy.

Moves people saw him using (there are some he hasn't used in public before. about four moves that are much stronger ): Psyshock, Hydro Pump, Sky Drop, Ancient Power

Alternate Pokemon Form: Staravia

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    @ KoboroX - Ummmm...I think you should edit more before posting, no offense. I was a little confused when I first saw your SU. Right now, you are pending. I want to see a final product by the end of today.

@ miley810 - Glad to see you joining. :'3 You will be accepted as soon as you lengthen your RP sample to about 2 paragraphs. Though you have a lot of dialogue, there should be some more description. Other than that, your doing good.

@Aura.Lucario - Your accepted. Really good description. X'3 <3

Anyways, we will start this RP on Sunday. I had a request to hold it back...

So until then, if you have any friends who might want to join feel free to invite them, since we're going to have a lot of space in this RP.

Back