• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Legends- War of the Gods (Rated T)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ray Sanders
    Pallet Town

Rio and his Lugia were fighting back. That made Rex MAD.

"Fight against me, will ya?! I'm da Lord of da Skies, B******!" Rex yelled at the two.

"Rex, calm down!" Ray yelled at him. He couldn't go and lose now. He'd provoked the dude, and he wasn't gonna finish it this easily.

The Lugia tried to hit Rex with an AncientPower, but Rex flew upwards, dodging it with ease.

"Ha! The Sky's my turf. You really think-?!" Rex's sentence was cut short when the Lugia suddenly charged at Ray and Rex with a Dragon Rush. The attack hit Rex full on from down, knocking Ray off his back.

"Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!!" He yelled, as he started falling towards the ground.

Luckily, the Lugia was right beneath Rex, and when Ray was knocked off, he fell right on top of the Lugia.

Ray grabbed onto Rio, and pulled him down along with him. Both the Trainers were knocked off the Pokemon's back, and plummeted towards the ground.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    "Ha! The Sky's my turf. You really think-?!" The Rayquaza laughed but he couldn't even finish his sentence. Lugia, with Rio on top of him, rammed the green dragon with all his might, knocking him sideways, sending his trainer Ray off his Pokemon. Rio was about to say something like, "Buh-bye, SUCKAH!" but when Ray was falling, he reached for Rio's hand and dragged him off Lugia's back as well.

"Great, see what you've done!" Rio groaned, giving himself a facepalm as they two boys plummeted towards the ocean below, falling at high speed. They were high up in the sky,but they were falling like two parachutists...without the parachute, and they would end up in the water in fifteen seconds, the pressure cracking their ribcage and breaking their necks. What a good way to die. Rio thought and snarled at the boy next to him.

Rio spread his arms and legs wide so he could fall in a slower speed and watched as the other boy tumbled towards the water below, somersaulting in mid air like he had lost control or something. Looking up, he saw Lugia's screech, and a smile was on his face. He was coming. But then, he wasn't fast enough. In four seconds, he would crash into the water. When everything seemed to be over, a water pillar rose from below, and the water caressed Rio, catching and surrounding him, acting like a water bubble or cradle, saving him from the crash. The water pillar melted and Rio dived into the water with ease, no casualties at all.

Lugia roared and dived into the water like a professional diver, and Rio swam towards his legendary Pokemon, holding onto his spike on his back once again. He was surrounded by a water bubble so he could stay as long as he wanted underwater. Turning, Lugia released a current of water and shot it towards Ray, who was about to land in one millisecond, sheltering his fall. It still hurt, but it couldn't kill him.

"Well guess what. The Ocean is my turf." Rio smirked, watching as Ray fell into the water with a large thump even with the currents protecting him, "Lugia isn't called the Guardian of the Seas for nothing."

Lugia nodded in agreement and suddenly with a flap of his wings underwater, he lifted the waves, creating a large tsunami like wave, sending it towards Ray, "The Rayquaza wouldn't be able to save you."

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ray Sanders
    Pallet Town

The Lugia saved Rio with the water pillar. Ray didn't get the same treatment. Lugia saved Ray from death with a current of water that cushioned his fall. But that wasn't enough to stop Ray from falling into the water face first.

"Oh! Look at that! Ray just got facepalmed by the water!" Rex yelled.

"Rex, rather than yell puns why don't you COME AND SAVE ME FOR ONCE!!!!" Ray yelled at the top of his voice. Rex simply laughed, and Ray got extremely annoyed.

Lugia then sent a huge tidal wave towards Ray, saying "The Rayquaza wouldn't be able to save you."

Ray covered his head, prepared for death twice in a row. That's when he heard Rex's voice. "Ya sure bout that?"

Rex dived straight towards Ray. He wrapped Ray up hard, and was hit by the tidal wave full on. He was swept away, and the duo crashed into the beach.

Rex was a bit hurt by the wave, but he didn't show it on his face. He let Ray go, who fell on the sand, his body aching from the blow.

Rex looked at him, and anger welled up inside him. "U mad bro?!!!!!!" He yelled at Rio.

"Ugh, I never should have shown you the Internet." Ray groaned. Rex simply ignored him, his eyes glowing with anger. He dived into the water, not caring about anything, and colliding into the Lugia, he let loose an Outrage.

Back