• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Legends- War of the Gods (Rated T)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Jenna
    Shore of Kanto

Hearing something from behind, the two stopped for a brief moment to listen. The Reshiram's tail generator pulsed fire, but began to extinguish on command. Jenna looked behind her to see the boy shouting. Rio, to be exact. He was glancing at both her and another unknown direction. Her head tilted slightly.

"Jenna, Raquaza incoming! And I don't think he's on our side," his words were only somewhat distinguishable through the girl's earbuds. Her music on 'loud' she relied on his lip movement to trace his sentence. That's when it hit her- a Rayquaza? What was that? Savior apparently knew, because with a sudden cry out, he spotted another huge dragon. THe girl shook her view from the boy and followed her pokemon's eyes. It was large and long, green with piercing yellow eyes.

The girl's expression didn't change, but she was curious, also confused on how to react. There was distance between them, enough for a direct hit, but if he was helping Arceus...the god would be displeased.

"Savior, what is that?" she asked to her partner.

"Rayquaza. A Dragon Type just like us. He is the 'ruler' of the skies. Could be good...possibly evil," he replied. The pokemon's voice ringed through the music, and she had made her decision.

Guessing by his appearance, Jenna thought 'evil'. As if the Reshiram understood her, flames arose from his fur like wildfire. The dragon opened his gaping mouth, and shot a huge pulse of dragon-energy at the pokemon. Dragon pulse, as Savior called it. She watched from afar.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Kendra Anderson
    Nacrene City
    Unova

As soon as Kendra got off of Lolly, straightening out her clothes, she heard a long sigh. Blinking in confusion, she turned to her head to Lolly, only to find that she was no longer there. Furrowing her brow, she looked around, but was unable to successfully locate the Latias. She bit down on her lip and crossed her arms, trying to figure out where she could of gone. She had learned that Lolly was adventurous, and very easily could have just gone exploring, meaning she would need to find her.

She was prepared to go search for the Pokemon when she felt something rub up against her leg. Looking down, she saw a small creature. It was a pale green color, with a darker green leaf on top of its head, with matching buds around its neck. Compared to its body, the head was rather large, with large red eyes. It also had four short legs.

She looked at it in confusion for a moment, looking around curiously, then squatting down next to the creature. She rubbed its head, smiling at it.

"And who are you?" she asked it.

The creature looked up at her, seeming to be smiling back. It rubbed its leaf against her leg, then jumped up on her, making her fall into a sitting position. Kendra looked closely at it, as it jumped up and down on her, eager.

"Lolly?" she asked, petting the small creature.

This is a form that I can take! A disguise of sorts! Kendra blinked in surprise. She was still getting use to the whole 'talking in her head' thing.

"Big word for such a small thing." she mumbled, still petting it.

In this form, I'm a Chikorita. With this said, Lolly jumped off of Kendra, beginning to walk away, but looked back. C'mon, we aren't getting anything done just sitting here! Let's explore!

Kendra had to laugh. Lolly was an adventurous spirit, no matter what form she took. Kendra stood, dusting off her clothes, and began to follow Lolly as the little creature began roaming around. The 'Chikorita' kept stopping, then hopping around, and making excited noises, enough to the point that Kendra was sure it wasn't doing them any good. After a little while of this, Kendra stopped walking, crossing her arms.

"Lolly." she said, and the Pokemon stopped in its tracks. "I am trying to help you. So would you please-"

Before Kendra even had a chance to finish her sentence, she head Lolly squeal. Then suddenly, something rammed right into Lolly, knocking her over. Kendra looked shocked for a moment, seeing something crash out of the sky wasn't something she saw very often.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't hurt you did I? Oh tell me I didn't hurt you! I didn't mean to if I did! Oh I am so sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!" it was another Pokemon, at least, she assumed it was.

Looking at it, it reminded her of a ladybug, from back home. It was just. . .bigger. It had two black antennae on its head, with a black neck, and a black spot in the center of its forehead. Its large eyes were blue and slanted, and its arms were black, with white ball-like fists at the end. The legs were relatively the same, but at the end, instead of white, they were red.

Kendra cocked her head, then clicked her tongue, leaning down so she was closer to both of the Pokemon.

"Who are you? and what exactly are you doing here?" Kendra asked.

"That's simple! I am Ledia! Well, species wise I'm a Ledia. You can call me Leah, or just Ledia, which ever you want!" the Ledia, Leah, said, moving its little arms around in big circles. "And well, I-I've been looking for you two!! Flew here all the way from the Johto Region!"

Kendra furrowed her brows. "Where's the Johto Region?" she asked.

It's pretty far away. Then again, most of the regions are, from this region. Lolly inclined her head towards Kendra, as though she were actually speaking to her.

"Oh. So you have come a long way. Well, why would you come all this way? Just to find us?" Kendra asked, sitting crossed legged on the ground.

Leah looked from Lolly to Kendra countless times, opening and closing her mouth. "You just- I mean you- Ah! Did you two just talk to one another? Telepathically?" Leah asked, grinning.

Kendra giggled. "Yes, yes. Now, what are you here for?" she pushed, hoping to get some answers.

"Oh, yes right. Sorry, sorry." Leah said, moving her hands in circles again. "It's about Arceus! He's in the Kanto region!"

Kendra had no idea where that was, but by the look on Lolly's face, she assumed that she did.

"Oh, um, well, let me rephrase. It's rumored that he's in the Kanto Region! Anyway, I had to find you! I just had to! You're- you're against him, right?" Leah asked, a sudden scared look appearing on her face.

Kendra and Lolly both nodded. "Yes. So, we need to go to this, Kanto Region?" Kendra asked.

When Leah nodded, Kendra saw a small flash. After taking a moment, Kendra turned her head and nearly jumped in surprise. Where the 'Chikorita' had been a minute before, was now where the familiar Latias now floated. Kendra sighed, putting a hand over her heart. Was Lolly trying to give her a heart attack? She figured she should get used to this, surprises. As this world is probably filled with many of them.

Kendra stood, walking over to Lolly, putting her hand on the Pokemon's back. Then, she glanced at Leah.

"You, Leah!" she called. "C'mon. Show us the way."

Leah gave a confused look. "Me? Why me?"

Kendra smiled. "You wanna go home don't you?" she asked. "You're gonna have to leave this place, so why not come with us? Plus, I could use the help keeping Lolly on track."

Leah nodded and opened her wings, flying over to them. Once Leah was with them Kendra hopped onto Lolly's back, hopefully being able to fly without being scared out of her mind.

Here we go! Off to the Kanto Region!

Kendra shook her head, laughing lightly. For whatever reason, she was needed to help with this mission. So, she figured, she should make the most of it.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Demi
    Floaroma City, Sinnoh

"Have you heard? Arceus is supposably in Pallet Town in Kanto."A voice said behind Demi and Mimi.

The two of them turned around. There was a odd creature there. Demi couldn't understand what it said, only Mimi. It was mostly light blue, but its paws were greyish blue. Its hair like area form its head was greyish blue as well, and the bang like area was almost a aqua blue. Most of its tail was a greyish blue too, and a few random spots on its back as well.

"Really?"Mimi asked.

"Yep."Glaceon said.

"Than we need to get there fast!"Mew said.

Mew put a big pink bubble around Demi,the glaceon, and herself.

"Whats going on?"Demi asked.

Suddenly the bubble rose up and was floating through the air fast.

"We're going to the Kanto reigon!"Mimi exclaimed.

"Come again?"Demi asked.

"Its another area in this world." The glaceon said.

"How come I can hear you now?"Demi asked.

"I dont know, I don't have the awensers to everything!"Glaceon said.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Shin
    Route 2

Shin and Mewtwo walked towards the entrance to a forest. As Mewtwo described it, this was Viridian Forest. Mewtwo was in his Abra form now, to avoid suspicion. An Abra, as Shin understood it, was a weaker Pokemon compared to a Mewtwo. Also, if opposition was found, it would be hard for them to mistake if they were friend or foe.

In the Viridian Forest, Pokemon were all across. But many hid while they walked past them, probably out of fear, but possibly also because they didn't want to get involved. Shin assumed like there were two sides fighting, these Pokemon also inhibited both of the two sides, the other side probably having more support, though. Pokemon, as Mewtwo told him earlier as they made their journey through the portal to this world, were much like humans. They had similar emotions, including fear and hate. And Shin knew, humans, all humans, had fear. They would do anything to protect their own, selfish lives. Many claim that they would 'die to protect those they loved', or 'stop a bullet for those they cared about', but in the end, that was all bull. Humans ultimately cared about no one but themselves, and Pokemon were probably no different. In the end, they show their true colors. That is what Shin learned.

But if this world would be allowed to die, and then there's, Shin had to eliminate those who opposed Arceus. No emotion, no attachments, no remorse. He would be like a machine, hollow and precise in his killings. He would witness his dream, a new world, a perfect world. One without corruption and killing, scandal and greed.

Shin made his way through the forest. Something caught him off guard though. It was a Pokemon that attacked. It looked like a Butterfly as it came towards Shin. Shin put his arms in the way, ready to take the blow, but the hit never came. Apparently, Mewtwo had killed it with his Psychic energy before it had a chance. Shin looked at the Pokemon. Mewtwo spoke to him in his mind.

In their most desperate time, a Pokemon, much like a human, can deny their basic senses and attack, if only it would help them live. I expect...He looked around as he spoke...no one else will repeat this action. They value their lives too much.

Shin nodded, and they continued on their way. So far, no one has been found, but Shin expected to find someone soon. Once they made it back to Viridian, Shin decided he would take the path west, as he already saw what was down in the town called Pallet, and for the moment, it was empty. That could change, but Shin wanted to explore a different area instead. After all, it may mostly be empty streets, but it was an entirely different world, and although he won't admit it, he was excited.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ray Sanders
    Pallet Town

Ray looked at the girl, and a Lugia arrived beside her. The Lugia with the same person he had banged into. He had to get their attention.

The fluffy Pokemon fired a Dragon Pulse at Rex. "Ohhhh, so you want a fight, huh, fluffy?!" Rex snapped at the Pokemon.

He easily deflected the blast into the trees, burning them into a crisp. He prepared himself for a Dragon Pulse himself, but Ray stopped him.

"Rex, no! Wait, come down." Rex growled, and Ray wasn't sure where it was pointed, at Fluffy, or at him.

Rex lowered himself, and Ray jumped onto his back, and Rex set off.

"Slow, Rex, We don't want an incident like last time" Ray whispered.

"Shut up. You'll make me lose my focus." He growled.

"Wait, aren't you the Lord of the Skies or something?" Rex didn't answer.

He stopped before the Fluffy thing. "Its a Reshiram." Rex said.

A Reshiram? A Legendary. Might be good or evil. Ray had to find out, without giving away the fact that he was good. If they were evil.....It wouldn't be pretty.

"What side are you on?" Ray said, in the most neutral voice he could manage. He shouldn't sound too friendle, or even threatening.

Ray looked into the girl's eyes and waited for an answer.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Jenna
    Pallet Town

As the Dragon Pulse flew towards them, the huge attack was reflected as it bounced into the trees, all immediately catching on fire. Jenna felt her eye twitch with irritation. It appeared the newcomers were engaging in a private conversation while spying on them. Her legendary partner snorted in disapproval. Savior glanced at the Lugia, almost as if asking him if they were going to pursue the argument or not; if this wasn't a 'fight', the girl wouldn't be able to imagine what an all out battle was like.

Her attention was re-focused as she heard a voice calling from below. Taking out her music player, she listened, "What side are you on?" the boy asked. Jenna frowned. His voice sounded neutral. He was either disguising himself, or trying to join them. However, his Rayquaza looked hasty for a fight, and her Reshiram felt it as well.

"Whats that suppose to mean?" she shot back, her partner's fire dying down. She was still taking in the encounter with the new human. The girl was clueless to how many there was, but each was unique, along with their creature. The decision to be friend or foe was a difficult one.

Looking back at Rio, Jenna exchanged looks with him, trying to get answers to what he was feeling. Turning back to the Rayquaza and his trainer, she continued, "I'm guessing your good. If you are, you can come with us, but...I don't want any accidents if you are evil. If your trying to kill Arceus, I'm going to stop you here. Understand?" her voice was friendly at first, only turning serious near the end as she mentioned Arceus.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ray Sanders
    Pallet Town

"Whats that suppose to mean?" The girl asked.

"Uh oh." Ray thought.

"Ray! You idiot! Everybody's opinion of sides is DIFFERENT! You nearly blew our cover!" Rex talked to Ray telepathetically.

Before Ray could say anything, the girl spoke again.

"I'm guessing your good. If you are, you can come with us, but...I don't want any accidents if you are evil. If your trying to kill Arceus, I'm going to stop you here. Understand?"

"I am Evil??" Ray thought. Surely the girl had mixed up sides. But one thing was for sure, the girl was bent on protecting Arceus. She was Evil. Possibly the Lugia was too. But, if they were evil, they probably knew the whereabouts of Arceus. He could stick with them for a while.

"Plus, its better to talk to some humans after spending time with the haughty green demon." Ray thought, chuckling to himself.

"Hey! I heard that!" Quickly came Rex's thought.

"Well, thank Arceus on are good. I would not have liked you both to become food for Rex here." Ray said, in a happy tone. He patted Rex, and thankfully, he calmed down.

"Well, I think we should settle down in the town. Not exhaust our Pokemon," Ray continued, and Rex quickly turned back and dived towards the ground. He chucked Ray on the sand and transformed into Pikachu. He then proceeded to ran into some bushes, probably hunting for some food.

Ray laughed, and waved at the two people. "C'mon!" Looking at him one would not imagine that he was on a quest to save the World. Probably, he was just a kid happy to finally find some companions.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Rio
    Pallet town

Jenna was talking to the human that was riding on the Rayquaza, and for a second there, she shot him a glance, and Rio shrugged. The Rayquaza was strange, and the boy on it? Even stranger. Good or bad? He didn't know, and he couldn't tell. He didn't even know Ray's name so he couldn't be trusted, but Jenna had a point there. If he was trying to kill Arceus, Rio was going to do something about it.

The Rayquaza has issues. Lugia thought, and Rio laughed a little, agreeing with him, still holding onto his back spike as Lugia flapped his wings, staying in the air, next to Jenna and Savior.

"Well, I think we should settle down in the town. Not exhaust our Pokemon," Ray spoke and quickly dived towards the ground below. Rio was about to follow, but Lugia wasn't moving. His eyes were closed as if he was in deep thought, or in some Psychic trance. He IS a psychic type. Poking Lugia, Rio spoke, concerned.

"Are you okay, Lugia?"

Lugia opened his eyes, frowning, then spoke out loud, informing Jenna, Rio, and Savior, without letting the other two know about it.

"I'm trying to read the Rayquaza's mind, but it's blocked. He's blocking my mind reading on purpose, and i think he has something to hide." Lugia said, flapping his wings twice, then dived downwards, joining Ray as they landed, but, unlike the Rayquaza, Lugia didn't change back. He didn't want everybody to know his normal Pokemon form.

Years
    Suicune and James Creman
    Power Plant

Suicune watched as James was sharing his food with the Pokemon, them adding berries to the ad hoc picnic that was going on. Despite being somewhat Spoiled by his Uncle Bennings, james was taught by him to share, a lesson he repeatedly taught James.

"Why did Arecus have to throw this all away?" She thought. Sure, she heard about all the bad things Humans could do, but she thought that moments like this outweighed them. And even though, why couldn't have he simply punished them instead of all Humanity, and if this continued, the Pokemon? It just didn't make sense.

As everything winded down and the Pokemon went their way, Suicune beckoned James to her. "Don't you think it's about time we tried to find Zapdos?" She said in her usual tone to James. James nodded in quazi-agreement. He wanted to play with the Pokemon some more , but then again, he always wanted to stay for that reason.

Suicune picked James up and put him on her back, as the two continued their journey to the Power Plant., eventually reaching it, which didn't take long tanks so Suicune's fast speed. Even James large briefcase didn't slow her down significantly.

The Power Plant loomed in the distance as the two approached it. It was an old and decrypt building. The architecture was nondescript and to the point, telling it purpose without even having a sign on the outside telling it what it was for. As James and Suicune walked inside the building, they found it was more or less the same outside, only with the addition of dials, buttons, gauges, and machines. Some of them were faltering.

"Zapdos? Zapdos? Zapdos?" Suicine shouted, hoping to get the birds attention. Eventually James joined in too, dispite not knowing who Zapdos was. Suicune was anxious. What if Zapdos was hostile? Friendly? He was a electric type, and she was a water type. She wouldn't stand a chance. She hoped dearly for her and James safety that it was the latter...

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Jenna
    Pallet Town

The boy spoke in reply, patting his legendary, "Well, thank Arceus you are good. I would not have liked you both to become food for Rex here," He said in a happy tone. Jenna smirked immediately. If anyone was going to become food, it was going to be him. NOT her. The boy continued, "Well, I think we should settle down in the town. Not exhaust our Pokemon." And with that, the Rayquaza threw his trainer on the ground, turning into some sort off a yellow mouse and leaving.

Her mind lit open as she heard the Lugia's voice, "I'm trying to read the Rayquaza's mind, but it's blocked. He's blocking my mind reading on purpose, and i think he has something to hide." Rio and his partner landed, soon Jenna and her own following. Savior had an uncertain look in his eye, but his rider looked different in facial expressions, almost vengeful. She whispered to Rio.

"By the end of the day, if we don't 'approve' of him, we can eliminate him. Sounds like a plan?"

A little less cautious that her peers, she hopped off of Savior's body while sliding down his wing. Approaching the boy, she stood next to him.

"So, you have a name, right?" the girl chuckled, "Care to tell us what it is?" her smile was fake and friendly, her tone applying with such. She had mastered the voice, as she used it often during school. Jenna looked at Rio with a wink, leaning against one of the trees and focusing back on her new 'friend'.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ray Sanders
    Pallet Town

Ray looked at the two people, lower themselves on the ground. Rex came running towards Ray, and talked to him telepathetically.

"Ray, the Lugia's trying to read my mind. Don't answer now, but I'm pretty sure they're suspicious." Ray's voice came.

"Hmmmmm" thought Ray. He didn't have much choice right now, but to stick with these people. See how long this ruse will work.

"So, you have a name, right?"
    "Yeah, It's Ray, Ray Sanders. And this is Rex." He pointed at the Pikachu swallowing a Wurmple.

"What about you? And him?" Ray pointed at the Lugia's partner, the mysterious guy.

The girl smiled, but Ray knew it right away.

"Uh, you don't need to show me that fake plastic smile."

The girl winked at the boy.

"Did you two know each other?" Ray asked.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Jenna
    Pallet Town

"Yeah, It's Ray, Ray Sanders. And this is Rex," he said, pointing at the mouse who was eating some sort off a large bug. Her eye twitched in disgust, but she looked back at him as he kept talking, "Uh, you don't need to show me that fake plastic smile."

"Sorry, your partners a little...errr...distracting," Jenna replied, her smile fading away as she watched the creature continue to eat bugs. Did Savior eat those...? She shook it from her mind. Her cover was blown. Now what?

"Do you two know each other?" 'Ray' asked. Jenna let out a small laugh, "You could say that. Only met each other about 15 minutes ago." Stopping her sentence, she motioned for her companion as he transformed into his alternate form. Though the Absol didn't look as comfortable, he shined with a warmer mood. He shot a glance at her and left in the bushes.

"Get some worms for me too," Jenna joked to herself, looking back at the boy on the Lugia. "Yo, Rio, I'm going exploring. Catch ya later!"

Without waiting for a reply she ran off into the thick bushes of leaves, Savior running over and following beside her. A quick teleport and they vanished to another nearby town.

------

With a jolt, they landed on the ground in a different environment. It was quiet, though the air had an eerie touch to it. Immediately, Jenna began to show signs of discomfort, her glancing around at nearly everything, turning at the slightest noise. Calming herself down, she looked at her partner. "Where are we now?"

"Lavendar Town, south of the powerplant. I suspected we may have found someone, or something here." the Absol replied.

"There is nothing here. Why did we teleport this way when we could have gone somewhere else more interesting?" she snarled, mainly upset rather than angry. She heard Savior laugh, though a friendly laugh she didn't need anyone poking fun at her.

"Don't worry, there is nothing here that can or will harm you, if let alone try. I sensed you wanted to explore, this is the perfect place.

Glancing at the Absol with displeasure, Jenna squinted through the light fog. The town was very small, though a single huge tower hovered above both their heads. It appeared to be a ghost town. She hesitated stepping near the tower, only to refuse, going into the nearest house as her partner waited outside. He let out a deep sigh.

"Anything to make the time fly faster..."

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ray Sanders
    Pallet Town

The girl seemed to be disgusted by Rex. Well, looking at him, who wouldn't be?

"Sorry, your partners a little...errr...distracting,"

"Well, you don't know the half of it." Ray said, laughing.

The girl yelled over to the other boy. "Yo, Rio, I'm going exploring. Catch ya later!"

Rio, so his name was Rio. Before he had a chance to reply, the girl dashed off into some bushes, and Ray could swear he saw some sparks in the air. She had teleported.

"Hm, she's gone. Well, thats our cue to leave too." Ray thought.

"Better put that crafty mind of yours to work." Came Rex's voice.

Within a split second, a plan had formed into Ray's mind, and had already been heard by Rex. "Hehe. I likes that." Came his reply.

Rex transformed into Rayquaza, and Ray jumped onto his back. He grabbed on, and Rex flew upwards. He positioned himself above the Lugia, and thought, "Heh, finally some work for me."

Ray whispered into Rex's ears, "Dragon Pulse", and Rex immediately puffed his chest, and let out a huge Dragon Pulse at Lugia's back.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Can I reserve a spot for a villain please? My legend will be Giratina.
    Will edit this post when done with SU.

HUMAN

Name: Wilfre Black

Personality: Wilfre is very overprotective and private. He has two sisters, and he'd do anything he could to protect them from bullies, etc. But he's very private, he likes his privacy and gets mad when someone breaks it.
    Wilfre is, however, very generous, kind and very sympathetic when he wants to be. He gives an overdose of presents on christmas, he helps someone even when help is not needed, or when he did not ask them if they needed help, and he feels everything that everyone around him feels. Which is why he is often found feeling sorry for homeless people, and giving them tons of cash.
    Wilfre has no problem attack people who say or do bad things to him of his loved ones. He'll attack them on site, tackling them or punching them in the face. This very aggressive nature has led him to juvy once before, but only for a day.
    Appearance: Wilfre has dark, almost black, chocolate brown hair. He has the same colour of eyes and has white skin. His usual attire consists of a T-shirt featuring a polar bear, below a light-weight hoodie that has an A on the chest. He wears a ripped pair of jeans and silver shoes, along with silver gloves that have holes in the tips of the finger-inserts, making it show the tips of his fingers.

History: Will be revealed as story progresses

POKEMON

Legendary: Giratina

Name: None

Personality: Giratina is aggressive, proud and powerful. Like Wilfre, Giratina has no problem whatsoever attacking people who insult her. However, she will also attack just about anybody who stands between her and something she wants. She is proud of her power and her dominion over the Distortion world.
    Despite these traits, Giratina is very open, she loves to invite people into her world, she is not private like Wilfre. She also loves playing mind games on people when they DO enter her world, tricking them into thinking they are going in circles, and then, showing them the way out, this proves her playfulness, buy, in a less pleasing manner.
    Giratina can also get very annoying, laughing at whatever she can. She has a sense of humour, she just doesn't show it much until someone does something stupid, and her continuous laughing can get on the said person's nerves. But any insults and she would go right back to her original, aggressive, nature.

Alternate Pokemon Form: Haunter

Last edited:
    Years
    Suicune and James Creman
    Power Plant

Suicune and James shouted for Zapdos repeatedly, but the only thing that came back was an eerie silence. James was scared and his behind Suicune. He didn't like dead silence, having a feeling everything was dead if it happened. James as a result, did everything he could to make noise when silence hit the air, and his teachers didn't like it, considering silence an important part of teaching.

"It looks like Zapdos isn't here." Suicune said in defeat. Was Zapdos simple another casualty in this conflict? Arecus is going too far on this. It simply didn't warrant the murder of millions. Why couln't he simply try to... Then it hit Suicune. Arecus was trying to pacify humanity by creating the Legendary Pokemon. We were here to turn Humanity innocent, perfect in his eyes... Then Suicune remembered that Arecus Killed all of Humanity. Whatever plans he had for this world, they were insane.

"Aunt Suicune, whats wrong?" James said, looking at Suicune's face while she was thinking, showing worry.

"Its nothing to worry about, James." He said in a caring tone. "Come, let's find someone else, maybe we could fin an ally or two." Suicune said.

"A new friend? Yippee!" James said, excited. He was always eager to meet new friends, and was always a social person, despite Uncle Bennings keeping a vigilant watch over him.

"Yes James, you get to play with someone." His adoptive aunt replied. She picked him up and put him on her back, as the two left the Power Plant, electricity sparking everywhere. "Hello?" James shouted, eager to meet someone. Suicune decided to help, and yelled a loud howl that could be heared from miles around. Only a deaf person couldn't miss it, and Suicune hoped that someone would investigate the source.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    (IVE WRITTEN THIS 4 FKING TIMES)

HUMAN

Name: Taz Maverick

Personality:
    Taz is happy-go-lucky. As a master of sarcasm, he always sees things the funny way, looking at the bright side and making jokes and puns of the dark side. He's extremely social and will make conversation out of nothing.
    He shows off, not noticing he's doing that.
    What he can't stand is injustice and insults. The friend of his friend is a friend to him as well, and he'd do anything to defend them!
    Deep inside, he's brave, he always states his opinion, and cares about the others although he doesn't want to admit it.
    He's a prankster and likes to use tricks in battle. He can get annoying. And when he realises that, he gets mad for no reason.

Sometimes he gets lonely, lost in thought. He questions the meaning of life and studies its philosofy

Appearance: Taz is normal height for his age, has blond and black spiky/short hair, green eyes.

He's wearing mostly black clothes. A blazer with lightnings on the sides, a white t-shirt, black jeans, a belt with a lightning on its tie, a chain necklace with an amber, sunglasses and a bracelet with a Braviary in it.

History:
    Taz was raised in Vermillion City by his mother. His father abandoned them when Taz was 4, leaving for a "long journey" and giving him the amber necklace and his sunglasses (which he recently started wearing).
    The Gym leader himself trained Taz as he saw potential in him. His exact words to his mother was "He's a hurricane in battle". The little kid had learned how to handle electric Pokemon from 6 year old.
    One day, when he got older, he was playing with his friends over the Power Plant.
    They claimed he cheated, to kick him out of the competition. Taz got fed up as it'd happened before many times and went away. He headed straight out of the Power Plant, to find a hurricane just outside it. Zekrom revealed himself.

POKEMON

Legendary: Zekrom
    Name: Lightning
    Personality: Lightning will crush Taz' opponents with everything he got. He's born a fighter, will do anything to win and won't accept losing. He's vengeful, vicious and smart. But he carries a strong sense of honor and humor, perfect match with Taz.
    When out of battle, he stands motionless like a huge statue next to Taz. He doesn't like when Taz forces him to play with him, but he likes flying with him.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Rio
    Pallet Town

The girl yelled over to the other boy. "Yo, Rio, I'm going exploring. Catch ya later!"

Rio turned, still sitting on Lugia's back, which was hovering a meter above the ground and smiled a little, "Catch ya latter then, Jenna."

He wasn't watching Ray and his Rayquaza when he was talking though, and when he looked back, the Duo went missing. Where'd they go? Rio asked himself, glancing around, confused. But when a large shadow appeared on the ground in a shape of a dragon and a boy, Rio's eyes widened, and he didn't have time to look up. He knew an attack was coming, and Lugia sensed it as well.

"Back!" Rio commanded in a rather panicked tone, but his cool and calm didn't vanish in his voice. Lugia flew backwards like a car in R gear, and the dark pulse slammed onto the ground, creating a large boom, showing off how powerful it was. Looking up, he saw the Duo hovering on top of them, blocking the sunlight, and now, seeing that the opponent had attacked first, Rio had no reason to hold back.

"Aeroblast?" Lugia asked, smirking, but Rio shook his head. Aeroblast, the strongest air move ever had to be hidden for now until it was totally necessary. It was considered a secret move, a last resort to wipe them out in one blast, and now, Rio had time to play. After all, Lugia wasn't a good target to pick on.

"No, not yet. Your speed is much higher than his, use it as your advantage. He's weak to rock, so give him Ancient Power." Rio explained and Lugia didn't have to be told twice. Flapping his wings once, he soared into the air with Rio holding onto his spikes behind, and faced the Rayquaza, the both of them flying high up in the air.

Lugia's body glowed for a few seconds, a sign of charging power, then suddenly, the floor erupted below them, and large chunks of rocks, no, boulders separated from the ground and flew towards the Rayquaza at high speed, some of the rocks sharp like knives. Then when the enemy was distracted, Rio made a quick order.

"Dragon rush. Knock him off." Lugia roared, his body and head enveloped in blue light and blue colored streaks surrounding him as he charged forwards. Then with one dash, he rammed against the Rayquaza powerfully, the force knocking the trainer off the body.

Back