• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Legends- War of the Gods (Rated T)

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
    I love this idea! :D
    I'd really like to join this. This is my first RP on this site, though, so if I do something wrong as far as my SU is concerned, please let me know and I'll gladly change it. (:

TEAM: HERO

HUMAN

Name: Kaia Lynstreig
    Personality: Kaia is a very energetic, friendly girl. She is also a very dedicated and determined person, but she is extremely naive. She is usually an optimistic person, but just like any other person, she has her moments of doubt. She distributes trust like a good mother would give out sweets to her children. Cautiously and with care. It's something that is earned from her, not given.

She has a difficult time understanding other people and understanding why others do certain things. Something that usually works to her disadvantage when it comes to understanding people is she is not one to consider putting herself in someone else's shoes. She likes to see things her way and likes to think her way is generally the right way, as would be expected out of a 15-year-old girl. She is very particular about her clothing, even though it's not something important here in the Pokemon World.

Kaia is also a very competitive person, something her comrades always found to be annoying. But, something that is often a surprise to many is the fact that she is not a sore loser. She accepts defeat gingerly unless she believes she's been cheated. This is something she that has proven to be good for her in the Pokemon World.

She isn't one to think quickly and easily on her feet. She likes to think things through and weigh her options before she makes a move, something that works as an advantage at times and a disadvantage at others.

Appearance: Kaia is an extremely short girl for her age, only 5'0. Her 's' shaped curly hair is a darker shade of chestnut brown, reaching her mid-back. She is somewhat petite, and due to her biracial heritage (black and white), her skin is a dark olive color. She has doe-like dark hazel eyes, which are commonly mistaken for brown.

Kaia normally sports slightly baggy, scoop neck t-shirts with dark-wash skinny jeans and dark brown ankle-high boots (no heel obviously) to match. She constantly wears a long-chained golden necklace with a heart locket attached to it, something she obtained of her mother's after her passing.

History: Kaia lead a somewhat normal life before coming to the Pokemon World. Her parents were happily married, she went to a nice school. She was very privileged as a child and an early teenager: she had the clothes she wanted, she had the toys and games she desired. She was what most would call spoiled (materialistically), but she was never labeled as stuck up, simply because she wasn't.
    She had always been close to her mother. Of course, she loved her father very much, but she had always had somewhat of a special bond with her mother, like many other girls. She followed her mother into the kitchen and from a very young age, where her mother taught her how to cook. When she was younger, her mother played Barbies with her when asked. As she got older and interested in sports such as volleyball and softball, her mother accepted it and was always her Number One supporter. When she became a teenager, her mother was there to listen to her complain about her new changes with her body and the growing attraction to boys. Always there with a reassuring smile and advice when it was needed or asked for.
    Yes, Kaia Lynstreig lead a somewhat normal life. This changed the summer she turned 14. The same summer in which her mother passed in a tragic plane crash on her way home from a trip to California to see her parents.
    As any other girl attached to her mother would do, she grieved for a while. Now, she's not "over it", but she's accepted it and decided to move on with her life.

POKEMON
    Legendary: Celebi
    Name: Ele
    Personality: Ele, just like her partner, is extremely energetic. She is very bouncy and happy, but she is only like this with her partner. When around others, she is somewhat bashful and usually takes to sitting on Kaia's shoulder. Also like Kaia, she doesn't trust many humans, or Pokemon either. She trusts Kaia, and for now, that's about it.
    Alternate Pokemon Form: Minccino

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

-brooke

Years
    Yay! Thank you! (:
    Well, this is not my first RP, far from it actually. But it's my first on this site. I normally RP on meez.com, but I've been desiring a Pokemon RP, so I searched it on Google. I found this site, and was extremely ecstatic. I'm really excited, in case you can't tell. Haha. (:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    TEAM: I will say Hero (If there's a choice can I be Neutral?)

HUMAN
    Name: Judai Fudo

Personality: Judai is a very good asset to any team, in school he helps out with anything and usually has the skills for any task handed down to him, he is very friendly with people and can be very good friendly competition with games such as Yugioh, Monster Hunter and other battle games. However his flaw is trusting people which can lead to betrayls and rip-offs and Judai being rash and headstrong and usually falls for tricks and traps which can be obvious. Another minor flaw is how oblivious he is, disppite having a deep caring for those around him, he hasn't notice all the girls in his school trying to get his number.

Appearance:
    Combined Legends- War of the Gods (Rated T)

History: N/A
    POKEMON
    Legendary: Ho-Oh
    Name: N/A
    Personality: Ho-Oh has a very playful personality, it likes flying around and being care-free but doesn't know it's true purpose as much as it was told. Mew also has a knack of staring off into space in deep thought.
    Alternate Pokemon Form: Pidgy

RP SAMPLE: Judai walked out of the lift and turned right to walk to his Apartment, his parents would still be working his father a Baker along with his Mother, the only thing that was on his mind was Monster Hunter. "I have to get my rank up today or else I Jun would over take me." he muttered quitely to him self. After entering through his house, he changed to his casual clothes (Appearance), and woke his computer from hibernation.

1 hour later, the phone rang, Judai picked it up to hear his parents checking in on him. "No I'm just playing games and I'm 16 for one more day. Yeah I orgainsed the party. Everyone's coming, Bye." Judai clicked, he took a deep sigh, "16... to 17" he said bafore resuming his game to get his rank.

It was 7:00pm Judai knew after 7 if his parents didn't come they were working late which meant more monster hunter for him, "Hey what's that?" Judai asked to himself, a colourful giant bird was soaring the area Judai was in. Judai hadn't seen the creature in any of the guides since Beta released all the possible monsters. "Let's report it or should I battle it." Judai slyly smiled. Just as his blade was about to connect with the creature, Judai was absorbed by a blinding light. When he opened his eyes everything was white expect the grand Bird he saw in the game. "Hello Judai..." It playfully greeted without moving it's lips. "What!??" Judai suprsingly shouted, "My name is Ho-Oh and I need your help." Judai rubbed his eyes, "Why do you need my help." Mew flew to Judai, "Touch this rainbow wing and understand." Judai saw a feather fall from the bird and touched and yet again was blinded by the white light again.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    I'm not sure if I can accept your SU, dajman. ^^;

You have more than several grammar errors and run-on sentences, which makes it really difficult for me to read. Not only that, but your Roleplay Sample confuses me to the extremes. This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh. :/ Try to make it seem more realistic.

So for right now your pending.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    I'm not sure if I can accept your SU, dajman. ^^;

You have more than several grammar errors and run-on sentences, which makes it really difficult for me to read. Not only that, but your Roleplay Sample confuses me to the extremes. This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh. :/ Try to make it seem more realistic.

So for right now your pending.
    OK sorry bout that, I'm usually bad at writing apperances so I usually use pictures. And I was typing this (SU) on an I-Pad but I'll do it properly in the actual role=play.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Ok, we are starting now.
    Locations are on the thread.

Just starting posting your introduction guys~
    Like, location, maybe some dialogue between you and your legendary, etc. And if someone's near you, who knows? You might just 'bump' into them. >:'3

I will be making an OOC thread now.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Rio Hernandez
    Sootopolis
    Coastal Area

(^ What? I'm used to the Name, City, Area system xD sorry for short post. I gotta go soon)

Rio was sitting on top of Lugia, legs crossed, clinging onto his blue spikes on his back as they flew around Sootopolis, observing the people's actions from high above, hiding inside clouds as they fly by. The wind caressed Rio's face like a kind mother stroking her son's hair, and Rio closed his eyes, enjoying the little breeze.

"Rio." Lugia's low, powerful voice interrupted his little rest and Rio looked at where he was looking. It was a little ship, with hundreds of passengers, and it was heading towards a nearby city. Rio smirked as he had found his target and nodded.

"We haven't done much damage these few days. Let's give them a surprise." Rio spoke calmly and held on tight as Lugia lowered altitude, flying towards the Ship, gliding as the wind currents carried him towards the ferry at high speed, "They wouldn't know what hit him."

Lugia knew what Rio liked doing and without a word, he suddenly dove into the water, creating an oxygen bubble so Rio could breathe underwater as he dove. The bubble was surrounding Rio so his clothes wasn't wet at all, and Rio liked the feeling - Underwater, but dry as if he wasn't. Lugia started to swim in a faster speed and started to swim around the ship in circles, going faster and faster with each lap. When he was fast enough, a water vortex could be seen, and Rio nodded with satisfaction, not feeling a bit dizzy as he was used to it.

The water vortex started twirling fast, dragging anything near into the ocean, including the ship. Rio, under the water, could hear their screaming, but he laughed at their demise. In a few seconds, the ship was dragged into the water vortex, and was never seen again.

"Where's the ship going?" Rio asked as they rose again, Lugia gliding on the water surface.

"Judging by the direction, Rio, I think it was going to Unova." Lugia replied without looking at his master, his belly gliding on the water.

"Castelia City? Well I haven't been there for a while. Let's go then."

With a large bank, Lugia turned to the left and gained altitude, rising up into the sky once again.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Ray Sanders
    Ever Grande City

(^Probably use it here as well, since there are gonna be a lotta cities)

Ray sat on the grass. He looked up at the sky, beautiful as ever, even in this world. He had looked at a sign, and seen he was in Ever Grande. He felt the wind blow around him, and saw Rex, in his normal Rayquaza form, fly around recklessly, destroying trees in his path.

"Um, Rex, you should give it a rest."

"I don't listen to any orders from anybody! And you are no exception, Ray!" he said, as he bit on a harmless Pidgeotto flying in the sky, and swallowed him whole.

"Ugh, you're disgusting, Rex" Ray said, as he sighed.

"What, you said something? Leave it. What the heck are we doing here? The world is in danger, and all you can think about is sitting about watching the sky?" Rex yelled. He came back on the ground, transforming into Pikachu, and gave Ray a shock.

"Ow! What are you doing, Rex?!"

"Move your butt!"

"All right, all right." Ray got up, and went over to an abandoned building. He searched around a bit, and found an old map of the place. "There, we found what we wanted!" Ray said, shaking the map.

"Now, can we go, Mr. Oh-We-Found-What-We-Wanted?" Rex yelled, and transformed into Rayquaza.

Ray sighed, and climbed onto Rex's back. "All right Rex, the biggest city near this place is a city called Sootopolis. Let's go over there."

"'K Ray! Buckle your seat belt!"

"Wha-" Ray couldn't complete his sentence. Rex sharply flew into the sky, and Ray just managed to hang on in time. Ray closed his eyes and opened them only when Rex had steadied himself, and was flying straight.

"Phew....Next time Rex, please wait for me to 'buckle my seat belt'" Ray said.

Rayquaza was quite a speedy flyer. He was, after all, a being of the sky. In almost no time, they were above the city of Sootopolis, when Ray saw a vortex down in the water. A whole ship had been swallowed by it, and Ray almost puked thinking about the people inside. He looked up, and saw another man on a huge bird like being.

"That's a Lugia! He must be one of us!" Rex yelled, and immediately flew towards the mysterious flyer.

"Rex, wait! We should -"

"Whoa....whoa.....WHOAAA!" Rex yelled. He was charging with too much speed, and banged the rider and Lugia head on, causing all of them to plummet towards the ground.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Jenna Stone
    White Forest - Unova

A flash, and the two had arrived in a wide open area of greens and grasses. Towers of trees clouded the landscape, and Pokemon appeared to be roaming all over the place. While saying this, they were startled by Savior's arrival, including Jenna's all the same. She was mounted on her partner's back and looked around curiously at the Pokemon. There were so many of them.

All of a sudden, the creatures began to talk. Some knew about the Legendary Pokemon, and soon looks of anger spread across their faces. They approached slowly, huge groups of them surrounding both the Reshiram and the human. With a high pitched roar, Savior gave them a warning. The Pokemon stopped, still staring at the two.

"Why are they angry?" Jenna asked her partner.

"They are Pokemon who don't agree with Arceus," He replied, quietly, "And I don't think they welcome us to their world."

With a flash, an Umbreon rushed out of the crowd and shot a shadow ball at the dragon Pokemon. Savior lashed out a sharp glance as he growled at the creature. However, more began to join in the rebel, and soon attacks were flying from all sides of Savior, crashing against him on impact. Not knowing how to react, Jenna hung on tighter to the Reshiram, giving him the impression she didn't like the fighting. His fur flared up with fire, and with a burst of power, he shot flames all across the forest. Pokemon who were hit by the flames immediately collapsed, others ran away in fear as the ground beneath them burned up their feet. The heavy fire scorched the ground and the trees around them, the place turning from a luscious green to a now darkened gray. They both had cold expressions on their face.

It was quiet and disturbing. Trying to ignore the event, Jenna began talking to Savior once again.
    "So, uhh...where should we go now? I don't want to get attacked again."

The Reshiram snorted. "That is your decision."

"I guess wherever we can find somebody."

"As you wish," The flames on his body burnt out, and he rose to the sky with a flap of his wings. "Hold on." He took off, Jenna holding onto his white fur as they shot through the sky in search of other Legendaries. She looked down occasionally, viewing the ground below her. There were many different cities and landscapes, all in great detail. It reminded her of Earth.

"This place is really big, don't you think?" Jenna said aloud.

"Yes, very big..."

"So, what happened? Why is Arceus mad?"

"Humans were torturing his creatures through battles and competitions. Kept them as slaves, hunted some species to extinction..."

"Well, where are the humans now?"

By then, Savior stayed quiet. He was obviously hiding something and Jenna didn't like it, but there wasn't anything she could do to get him to speak up.

"Ummm, Savior?"

"Yes, Jenna?"

"I'd like to go somewhere with a lot of people. Or at least, somewhere fun to explore, if you know what I mean."

The beast let out a pleasant sound of approval, and shifted directions, heading to the most active area he knew- Castelia City. There were close to no Pokemon there, but humans use to roam there often, finding excitement in the buildings and sources it provided. Jenna spread out on the back of the creature, still clinging onto his fur but not as tightly due to the fact Savior had slowed down. Popping her music player's ear buds into her ear, she rested her head, and fell asleep listening to the music's tunes.

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
    Apollo's eyes narrowed at Simon, who seemed to be looking around at the skyscrapers without any real concern. An expression of awe was pasted on Simon's face.

"Simon." Apollo's voice split the still air, and his hand rested lightly on Simon's shoulder to attract his attention.

So far, few words had passed between the two, and Simon almost thought the deep, calm voice was just in his head. Turning to face the Deoxys directly, he replied, "Yeah?"

"This is no time for sightseeing. If Arceus is allowed to rampage and punish our kind, this might not be here much longer."

As if in response to what Apollo said, a slight vibration in the ground began to shake Simon's feet. At first Apollo, who was hovering several inches above the ground, thought nothing was wrong, but Simon braced himself against his partner, and several small pebbles on the ground began to shake violently. The vibrations grew into tremors, and a fissure opened without warning in the middle of the street.

"Earthquake!" screamed Simon, who had been thrown to the ground and was in a full panic. Aaaaghh, eleven years of schooling in California and I have to forget everything to do in case of an earthquake when I need it the most!

As Simon's thoughts kept him incapable of action, Apollo looked up and saw a nearby building split apart and collapse. Chunks of debris flew everywhere, and Apollo grabbed Simon by the waist and carried him into the air. As Apollo shot into the air, a piece of PVC piping struck the ground where Simon had been seconds earlier.

Seconds passed, and Simon opened his eyes. The earthquake seemed to be dying down by now, but it had left obvious marks on the city below. Streets were cracked apart, buildings had caved in or collapsed, and it was impossible to tell how many casualties there had been. "So Arceus is willing to take innocent lives just to punish you and your kind?"

Apollo nodded sharply. "He once was benign to us. Now he and his followers have turned into war machines. Wherever I go, there always is the danger of a catastrophe."

Simon panicked. "So I'm also endangered? Let me go! I'm only sixteen, I've got plenty of time left on me! I don't want to die this young!"

Apollo gripped Simon harder as he descended to the ground. "I know you and I can survive that. Besides, the teleportation device broke, and even if I wanted you to, you couldn't return." The ground was under ten feet away, and Apollo let go of Simon dropping to the ground. Simon hit the grass hard and rolled over.

"What are you doing, trying to kill me so Arceus doesn't have to?" Simon shouted up. A grin was on his face, though, so Apollo could tell he was joking.

"All right, now listen. We might run into legendaries loyal to Arceus anywhere. They have only one goal: protect Arceus long enough for him to destroy us. Naturally, they won't like us very well and will go on the offencive as soon as they see us. Let's go kick their butts."

Simon grinned to cover up his fear, although he felt Apollo might be able to read through his fake. Pushing himself up to his feet, he agreed, "Yeah, it's about time!"

-brooke

Years
    Kaia sat up, having landed on her butt. She looked around her, in search of her Pokemon. "Celebi?" she called, sort of dazed. "Kaia!" she was bum-rushed by the tiny green thing in a hug. She seemingly came out of no where.

"Where have you been?" she pulled Celebi away from her, giving her a stern look. "Oh, calm down! I went to go get some berries."

Kaia wasn't sure how she didn't notice it before, but Celebi had an overflowing amount of berries in her arms--all different colors, shapes, and sizes. She dropped them on the ground before searching and finding a blue one, and popped it in her mouth. "Are they safe for humans to eat?" Kaia asked, watching Celebi chomp down on her berry. She nodded in response.

Kaia gratefully took a pink on out of the pile and ate it, satisfying her hunger. After about 5 minutes of eating, Celebi suddenly began floating, and pulled on Kaia's hand. "We have to get going, Kaia. We have to go find some of the other heros and then find Arceus." Kaia stood up, staring at Celebi. "And just how exactly are we going to defeat this guy? Isn't he all-powerful or something?" she asked, running a hand through her hair. "Don't worry about that. Let's go." Celebi replied.

"Fine."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Shin
    Pallet Town

Shin opened his eyes to find him in a town. A peaceful looking town. No people, only empty buildings and echos of life that once existed but no longer. In this empty town, Shin stood with Mewtwo right next to him. Shin looked over the Mewtwo, as he called himself. He was a creature called "Pokemon". A creature that exists in this world as an animal, but more. Mewtwo explained to Shin for the most part what was about Pokemon, but now he had to know what he was doing here. Mewtwo spoke to Shin. His mouth didn't move, and as he explained earlier, he communicated with him telepathically.

Life once existed here, life that probably didn't deserve to be here. Arceus has changed that. This is Pallet Town.

Shin walked around a bit, listening to Mewtwo as he spoke.

Humans no longer exist here, and Arceus shall see to it that neither will Pokemon. Everything will be replaced by the perfect world, the perfect universe. Together, we can help achieve that by stopping those who wish to silence Arceus.

Shin stopped walking and looked over the floating Pokemon. He spoke to him.

"Why did you choose me for this? Why me specifically?"

Mewtwo communicated back to him.

When I was sent to your world with the others, I was to find the perfect partner, one who shared part of my ideals. Mine were a bit different than the others. I have seen the corruption and decay of the civilization of my world, and knew it could not survive anymore. It needed to be destroyed, replaced. Such a thing will happen.

Mewtwo paused, then continued.

I have peered into your memories, and have discovered that you too have shared a similar feeling about those in your realm, nothing more than a travesty. I have yet to ever meet another who shares my convictions. That is why I have chosen you, Shin.

Shin looked around the empty town. He sighed, pointing eyes at Mewtwo, a look of deep emptiness, and spoke.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

With that, they were off, to stop those sent to silence Arceus.

Last edited:
    Years
    Suicune and James Creman
    Cerulean City Ruins

As Suicune and her charge left the portal, it closed behind them and the device short circuited out. "Oh no," the Dog like creature thought. "James' uncle is so going to flip out." She flashed back to his warning; "James' safety is on your shoulders, and yours alone" Uncle Bennings had said in quite the stern voice.

James, meanwhile, was checking the contents of suit case that his uncle had given him. Nothing seemed to be lost, the food was still there, the toiletry was all there, and so were the clothes; James' favorite pants, shirts, underwear, socks and even his favorite visor! He took it out of the suitcase and put it on his head. Uncle Bennings was very concerned about his son, even with a Legendary Pokemon at his side, and so had given James all the necessary supplies for the journey.

"So what do we do, Aunt Suicune?" James asked. He had already looked up to her as a parental figure, and even thought that she just clicked with Uncle Bennings. Of course, Uncle Bennings had yet to talk to him about "The Birds and the Bees", so he was unaware of the implications. He had yet to tell James about much of the more "unpleasantness" of the world, and so James lived blissfully unaware of them.

"Well," Suicune said in her motherly voice. She thought about it. Her companions, Entei and Raikou, were probably in Johto. However, as she looked in that direction, she saw a strange cloud formation swirling across Mt. Silver. This defiantly needed investigation, but James also saw what was coming out of it, and cowered behind his caretaker. No, James' safety is more important than that. That left...

"I have some friends of mine." she said to James. "New friends?" He asked excitedly. He was always eager to find someone to play with. "Yes James, you get new friends. Their names are Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres." She replied. Zapdos was the one closest to them at the moment, but he lived in an abandoned Power Plant Full of electric types, Suicune wasn't sure if they were hostile or friendly, but was leaning towards friendly, because human companionship was one of the more pleasant things in a Pokemon's life, and with Arecus killing them all...

"Zapdos is the one closest to us at the moment. Do you want to meet him? She asked James. He nodded in enthusiasm. "Then lets go." She picked up James his suitcase and put them on her back. James felt nice and cozy on her mane. She ran at a brisk pace, and James held on to her crest.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Kendra Anderson
    Nuvema Town - Unova

Kendra sighed, plopping down on the ground. Basically, she was confused. She wasn't exactly positive as to what was going on. Lolly wasn't very good at explaining, as she kept getting distracted. She looked over, seeing Lolly flying around in circles above her. Her eyes followed Lolly, who's attention was wrapped around the sky, seemingly oblivious to the girl on the ground.

"Lolly. Come down." Kendra said, leaning back, her arms holding her up.

Lolly stopped twirling, staring at Kendra curiously, tilting her head to the side. Kendra lifted one hand to motion for Lolly to come her way. Still looking at Kendra curiously, Lolly dived down to her, knocking her over in the process.

Kendra giggled, now laying on her back, with Lolly laying on top of her. For a moment, both of them just laughed, and Kendra forgot her confusion. She never had much of a chance to laugh with others back home. She didn't have many people to laugh with.

Kendra pushed herself into a sitting position, stifling her giggles. As she did this, Lolly slid off of her, moving to float barely off the ground in front of Kendra. She took in a deep breath, remembering that she was still in need of some solid answers from the Latias.

"Lolly. What do we do now?" Kendra asked, crossing her legs and leaning her elbows on her knees, resting her chin in her hands.

Lolly nudged Kendra's hand with her nose. Then she pointed her nose up, and Kendra took this as a cue to stand. Once she was standing, Lolly tapped Kendra's hand with her small one, motioning to her back.

"You want me to get on?" Kendra asked, pointing to herself, then to Lolly.

When Lolly nodded, Kendra just smiled nervously. Then, she put her hands on Lolly's back, pushing herself up, and placing her self on top of her. Without either of them saying another word, Lolly lifted them up in the air and started flying them around. Kendra closed her eyes and leaned her head down, keeping the wind out of her eyes. She wasn't sure if they had a destination or if Lolly just wanted to play around some more. But she didn't argue with her.

"We need to find the others."

Kendra lifted her head up. She hadn't naturally heard that voice. Her ears didn't pick it up. But the words were there, in her mind.

"H-how did you-" when Lolly just smiled at her, Kendra stopped talking, and just leaned her head down again, resting against Lolly's neck. She wasn't positive as to what was going on, but she knew Lolly was right. They needed to find the others. Whoever the others were.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Demi stood with her arms crosses and her brows furrowed.She was standing in a whole different place,she'd never seen it before in her life.There was sevrel flowers and and many trees.The pink creature just kept circling her,flying,every once in a while saying "Mew".Demi was thinking hard,kind of weirded out.She unfurrowed her brows and closed her eyes,and sighed.

"I'm so confused."She said,

"Mew."The creature said,stopping in front of her.

Demi patted its head.

"This is so crazy."She said,her arm returning to her side.

"Mew,mew."It said.

"What does "Mew" mean?"She asked,not expecting it to reply.

"Mew."Mimi replied.

"Mimi your a odd creature arn't you?"Demi asked.

"Mew."It said with its head cocked to the side.

Demi laughed.

"I guess "mew" is all you can say."Demi said.

"Well not exactly."A soft girl voice said.

Demi froze,blinking blankly at Mimi,shocked in amazment.

(Ooc:I apoligize for its shortness.)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Jenna Stone
    Castelia City - Unova

A loud 'thump' woke Jenna from her dream. There were these things called 'Pokemon' in her dream, and she had actually met one. Lifting up her head, she stretched out and opened her eyes; only to see that she wasn't dreaming at all. The human looked around. She was still on her partner's back. Her facial expressions showed signs of worry. She missed her family, her mother and father. Her few friends at school. The list went on.

"Savior, when can I go home?" she sighed, her voice coming out naive and quiet.

"I believe you have asked enough questions for today." the beast replied.

"We just got here! Not as if I'd know anything about your world," she snapped back, "I want to know the truth. Answer my questions".

Her outburst astounded the Reshiram, though it didn't show on the outside. The word 'truth' spoke out to him, for he too had always searched for that same thing. He showed sympathy, and with a smile, he answered her previous question, "I'm sorry Jenna, but you may not go home until your mission is complete".

Jenna leaped off of the creature's back, her feet slamming against the concrete. She was frustrated now, for she was not getting her way and she didn't like it. She may have just arrived at the new world, but she disapproved of it. She had already been attacked. She asked another question. "Where am I?"

"You are in an area known as Castelia City. There are no pokemon here. Feel free to look around, I think you'll like it here," He grinned, his voice warm and compassionate, "There is nothing to worry about, for no one is here but us"

Her anger lessened by the sound of his voice, and she nodded, smiling and running around through the streets. She was all alone, free to do whatever she desired. Jenna glanced up at a red building. It had a circle-like marking on the front of it, and read 'Pokemon Center' on the sign posted next to it. She walked inside, the door pushed open with ease. It looked like a cross between a store and a hospital, many items found behind what looked to be a register. Intrigued by it, she crawled over the obstacle, her chain necklace making a small 'ching' sound as she did. The girl looked behind the register to see stocks of medicine. It didn't appear as if this place was really made by pokemon, but referring back to the title of the store apparently they did. This world was becoming more interesting after all.

Back