• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Legends- War of the Gods (Rated T)

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • Rio Hernandez
    On the way to Castelia City
    Flying

Lugia was gaining speed with each flap, and Rio couldn't possibly sit in this situation. He lay on Lugia's back, his hands clinging onto two spikes so he couldn't fall off. The strong winds messed his hair but if he let go of the spikes in order to fix his hairdo, he would fall, so he rolled his eyes and hung on tight. Below them was a large blue sea without any islands visible, so it was going to take an hour or two, judging by his speed.

Just then a large green dragon pokemon charged towards Lugia at 7 o' clock and bumped into Lugia with a large 'bang'. Lugia lost balance and nearly flung Rio off his back as he plummeted towards the sea together with the other dragon pokemon.

"He's too friendly. Can't be an ally. The Rayquaza's stupid, by the way." Rio screamed, holding on for his dear life as his head turned around, looking at the Rayquaza and the strange rider on it, "It's getting crowded. I'm using teleport."

Reaching for his device, he pressed the button and they disappeared in mid-air, leaving the Rayquaza alone...

Before Rio could say something else, he found himself on top of Castelia City, with Lugia gliding towards the piers trying to be as stealthy as possible.

"That was fast." Rio murmured, "When we land, turn into staravia. We're going to the Pokemon center."

Lugia obeyed and quickly landed in an abandoned pier, and transformed, his size getting smaller and smaller until he was a little Starvia. Jumping onto Rio's shoulder like a parrot, Rio walked into the Pokemon Center, and frowned as he saw an Absol, together with a girl.

"A Pokemon? I thought there aren't any Pokemon in Castelia..."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Castelia City - Unova

Savior looked upward at the sky to find a Lugia hovering from above. The creature then shrunk into a Starvia. If they were heroes they'd have to be eliminated, but the human had a cold look to him. He watched the two enter the Pokemon Center, and immediately he also ran in.

Jenna was searching through the medicines when she heard the doors open. She turned around in curiousity and found another human in the store....with another pokemon. Surprised, she walked backwards a bit, almost tripping over one of the containers on the floor. Her partner also came inside, looking suspiciously at the newcomers. Savior was the one to speak up first.

"Who are you two and what are your motives?" he asked, growling, but Jenna just smiled.

She was relieved to have finally found another human on this planet. Leaping over the register she motioned her partner to her side, who immediately ran over. The girl stared at the man in front of her, making no sounds.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Rio Hernandez
    Castelia City

Rio looked at the girl, and she smiled at him. Somehow he couldn't tell if she was his enemy, or his ally, so he had his guards up. Suddenly an Absol came towards him and growled.

"Who are you two and what are your motives?" he asked, and Rio could instantly tell that he wasn't an ordinary Absol. His 'Staravia' wasn't either. Rio was a little afraid, though, as he didn't know what kind of legendary he was. He could be dangerous. Very dangerous.

"W-woah calm down little one. I just want some supplies." Rio lied and continues to look at the girl, then back at the fierce Absol which was growling at him.

Lugia (in staravia forme) got off his shoulder and landed before the Absol, staring at him with his Staravia eyes. Rio looked at Lugia and frowned. What was he doing? Did they know each other? Then Lugia spoke, looking at the Absol.

"We meet again."

(apparently they know each other)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Castelia City- Unova

"W-woah calm down little one. I just want some supplies." the boy said, staring at her and back at the Absol.

"We meet again." the Staravia chirped back at Savior.

The Absol laughed. "Sorry, I didn't see you there in that form," he replied with a grin.

"You two know eachother?" Jenna spoke aloud, turning her view from the boy to the pokemon.

"Yes. We are brothers, after all," the beast spoke.

Brothers? Jenna had never thought that Savior had any relatives. It was surprising, but convenient, for now they had an ally. The boy in front of her also looked shocked, maybe not as much as she was. But the little girl no longer felt threatened, and began to open up as the boy did, "I'm Jenna. And you are...?"

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Rio Hernandez
    Castelia City
    Pokemon Center

The Absol laughed. "Sorry, I didn't see you there in that form," he replied with a grin, looking at Rio's Staravia. Lugia then took off and flew around the Absol with a playful attitude then landed on the Absol's back, smiling, chirping in a happy tone.

Rio looked, astonished. They knew each other, so they were allies? But he smiled, as the two legendaries looked like two normal, playful Pokemon for a few minutes, and they seemed to be having fun, so Rio didn't want to interrupt. He looked at the girl and smiled back, nodding. At least she was on his side.

"We haven't seen each other for a while." Lugia said, lying on the Absol Reshiram's back, "Having fun lately? The sea's rather boring nowadays, and i've been sinking every ship I see since I met Rio."

"Uh....you two...know each other eh?" Rio couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, he's my younger brother, created by the one, the only - Arceus. He's a feisty one too. Not to mention a fiery one. And he's fluffy!" Lugia chirped.

The girl the spoke, "I'm Jenna. And you are...?" which made Rio look at her again.

"Rio." He answered shortly, nodding at her, "We're on the same side right? Well do you have any missions or tasks to do?"

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    TEAM: Villain

HUMAN
    Name: Ryan Spalding
    Personality: Ryan is the epitome of socialization. Around others, Ryan is a strong, robust young man capable of great feats. But, once he is alone, he thinks himself weak and becomes fragile. Without the protective, caring eyes of others, he feels like he is useless. Whenever he has a chance, he always tries to make friends with the people near him, even if it takes devious means.

Ryan also has an alternative side. Another ego that nobody has known about, a devious Ryan. He plots evil plans for his enemies, and doesn't care who he crushes. Once he has set his mind to some plan, he must follow through due to his hurdling OCD. If he does not, he'll begin to feel claustrophobic and paranoid, which can only be set aside by the accompaniment of friends. He can be a very negative person.

Appearance: He had dark brown hair near the bottom of his long hair, but it darkens as it grows closer to his scalp. He has tan eyes, and is pale-skinned, which is not seen due to his dark hair reflecting light onto his face. He has no eyebrows, a fact that he is very self-conscious about, so he hardly show anybody. He has some freckles near the sides of his face, which are also covered by his hair, like a birthmark in the shape of a star on his neck.

He wears a smooth, black dress shirt. He sometimes covers it with a red blazer, but takes it off if there is heat. He wears long white pants, which can be converted to a set of shorts. He may sometimes tie a red ascot to his neck, but usually ties it around his wrist. He wears dark black glasses, which he hates having to wear, but do to an eye problem he can not wear contacts.

History: Not much is known about him. All that is know is that he has been seen around the world under different names.

POKEMON
    Legendary: Ho-oh
    Name: Arco
    Personality: Arco is a very blunt, honest Pokemon. If she doesn't enjoy your company, she'll tell you up front. You will always know what she is thinking because she says it, unkess she grows attached to you. This rarely happens, but if she does, she will attempt to hide her negative thoughts about you, to avoid hurting you. She can be very kind, but due to some humans' actions, she is mistrusting and prefers to be alone.

Alternate Pokemon Form: n/a

RP SAMPLE: Ryan woke up when he heard a sound on his balcony. It was a quick scratch, a sound that could be made by any alley cat, but.. it wasn't. It had to be a heavier creature, because the scratch took longer than an alley cats', therefore larger claws. He looked at the shadows on the side of his bed. There was a small dot that was quickly morphing as it grew closer to his bed. He hugged his blankets close to him. What if it was some kind of burglar, or a monster. He was alone, nobody would hear him scream. His eyes darted from his desk to his wardrobe. The door was on the other side of his room, and the monster was coming in from the window. There was nowhere to run. He had to try for the door. He stood up and made a run for it. But as he sat up, he stood eye to eye with a large bird.

The bird was rainbow colored. Its feather were of the Sun, even if it was midnight. Maybe... it was the Sun. This had to be a dream. But, when the bird pushed him back onto his bed, he could tell it wasn't. The bird looked down at him, and then began to speak.

"I am Ho-oh. I am a Pokemon, and I have chosen you to defend the great Arceus."

"What? G-get out of my house!" he yelled.

Ho-oh ignored his screams, and simply muffled his voice with her feathers. She glared at him, and he knew that he had to be quiet. What would he do? He would have to go along with this crazy story until he can run and go for help.

"...O-okay. I'll go. But go where?"

"You will see soon enough."

Ryan's fear turned into anxiety and a bit of excitement. Maybe this would be a fun. He had always loved acting, and for the moment, this was a chance to prove himself.

"You look like a rainbow," Ryan said to her in as quiet a voice as he could muster, "Can I call you Arco? like the Spanish word for rainbow? Arcoitis"

The air stood still after he said that. She looked at him with annoyed eyes, "Yes. Only if you agree to come, and don't try to run away, like you were thinking before."

Ryan gulped.

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Jenna Stone
    Castelia City
    Pokemon Center

"Heheh, as much fun as I can have with this whole world thing. Thankfully we haven't run into anyone except for you," the Absol barked out with a smile, "And this is my older brother. So manly". He raced around the room with his older brother as her flew around in his Staravia form.

Watching the pokemon made Jenna wish she had siblings. If brothers were always that fun she would have loved to have one, but it was nice enough to see Savior actually open up a little. He hadn't shown an inch of emotion until the new human showed up. Which reminded her, did Savior mention something about other people? How many other humans were there? She'd have to meet them.

"Rio." The boy answered shortly. Jenna turned back to look at him, still a little quiet. "We're on the same side right? Well do you have any missions or tasks to do?"

As if she'd know. She was just following her partner. "Umm...I guess we're trying to protect some guy named Arceus. I'm looking forward to the new world". She smiled. A perfect world just for them. That's what she wanted.

"And you?" she asked back.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ryan Spalding
    Hearthome City

Ryan was in a different world. Were there any other words that could describe his situation? His entire family had been left behind, for who knows what, and now, he was more confused than ever. He watched as Arco grabbed his shirt collar and lifted him to the front of a building. It was a gray, old building, and it seemed deserted. It was then Ryan realized the entire city area was deserted. He took this place to be a city, as it had ordinary lampposts and buildings. But, there were no citizens, no other signs of life here.

"Where have you taken me, Arco?" he asked. Arco stayed in front of the building, silent, watching indignantly for something. Shadows moved quickly across the street, and Ryan felt cold. He felt, lifeless. He began to shiver, but he didn't collapse. He watched as even Arco began to writhe on the ground. Ryan looked down at her, the irony of the situation briefly occurring to him while he reached down to pick her up. She smiled a phony smile and then turned inside.

"You actually are a good choice on my part. Arceus will be pleased."

"Why are there no other people in this place."

"I'm not surprised that all the Pokemon fled. This is where Arceus has arrived to meet with me before."

"They f-fled. Is what you are doing here....evil?" he looked at Arco with endearing eyes, knowing there was no chance that they would be reflected in her eyes.

She simply shrugged it off, "No. They are the pure evil ones. They have turned against our brilliant leader for some awful cause. How vile? Now shall we continue in? I believe that they are ready for us."

"They?" he inquired.

"Some fellow... associates."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Wade
    Castelia City
    Pokemon Center

"Heheh, as much fun as I can have with this whole world thing. Thankfully we haven't run into anyone except for you," the Absol replied, a smile on his face, "And this is my older brother. So manly."

The Staravia stopped flying and landed before the Absol, laughing, "Apparently my appearance is not the only thing that's changed in the transformation. I assure you I'm much more serious in original forme."

The girl thought for a while after Rio had asked his question, then she replied, smiling, "Umm...I guess we're trying to protect some guy named Arceus. I'm looking forward to the new world"

"Everybody wants a new, perfect world." Rio answered, smiling back at her, then looks at Lugia, "He duty is to protect Arceus, the legendary-"

"I'm going out for a while. I hate this forme." Lugia looked at the Absol, "Want to fly?" And he flew out of the pokemon center and into the sky. Rio looked as the Staravia glowed, growing in size once again as he changed in color. There was a large flash of light, and Lugia was in his original forme, his white body shimmering under the light. With a friendly roar, he took off and flew around in the sky, doing some figure-eights, enjoying the breeze as he flew swiftly around town, urging Reshiram to join in.

"As for me..." Rio answered Jenna's question, "I just want to be different. I want to stand out."

Years
  • James Creman and Suicune
    On route to the Power Plant

While on Suicune's back, James took a look at the ruins of Cerulean City. There used to be lovely skyscrapers and beautiful parks. But now there were wrecked buildings everywhere, some were even burning, abandoned cars, debris everywhere, and giant fissures poxed the area as an earthquake happened yesterday at the city. It was an absolute disaster. To see a once beautiful city torn to rubble was almost too much for Suicune or James to bear.

"Aunt Suicune, what happened here?"Said James, frightened. He was terrified that such a thing could even happen. To him, it was like someone didn't like whoever lived here, and wanted to get rid of them. "Well," His guardian said. "Up in the sky there's this big monster" And she really meant it when she said monster. Arecus is going to far in his attempts to create a "Perfect world". It simply didn't warrant the murder of millions. "He doesn't like us, and is trying to get rid of us." She started to cry. "He already made the people go away, and no he wants us Pokemon to go away too. it's up to us to stop him".

"But he'll try to eat me." James replied, starting to cry. He had several experiences with "Monsters" in his life. "often a cars headlights would scare him. Other times it was Uncle Bennings turning the lights out. Nowadays he kept them on in order to give James a sense of security. "No he won't, I can assure you that." Suicune replied, as a mother do so to her children, even though she was sure he would try to kill James instead, but he needed the safety that she provided.

Soon the two exited the city through Route 9, heading straight toward the Power Plant. as they traveled, the two stopped as a large crowd of Pokemon, absolutely ecstatic about a human to play with after months of no human companions. Soon James was playing Hide an seek with Absols, Eevees, Charmander and Charizard, and even Rhydons. Suicune smiled a motherly smile, seeing James play with his new friends.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ryan Spalding & Arco
    Hearthome City
    Old Church

Ryan had yet to pick up the complete details on why he was brought here. He heard the word Arceus a lot, who he soon learned was the big boss of whatever corporation this was, and he saw a lot of new Pokemon. He looked at Arco debate with others about whether he, Ryan, was the best choice for whatever job he was given. The opposing side of Arco was made up of creepy looking ghosts. Some had masks, some had only one eye, some looked as thought they were puppets, and then the leader spoke up. His name was Spiritomb, and it was obvious by the way he presented himself, that he meant business.

"How do you know that this boy will not betray us? The last two you brought malfunctioned, and we had to "punish" them." Ryan hated the emphasis on the word punish. It was so obvious that he meant killing them. He looked up at Arco; she had been pushed into a tight spot. From what he had seen, he knew that he was here to be a villain, and he hated that thought. But what he hated even more was not being with his friends back home, surrounded by bunches of people who admired him. Here, he felt so alone, and his paranoia was beginning to grow. He mustered up his strength, along with a devious plan, and stood in front of Spiritomb.

"Spiritomb, I take it. I am Ryan, I am sure we have not been formally introduced. By the looks of you, you are the ring leader." he pushed him back with his glare, something he had been working on for quite a while.

Spiritomb laughed, "Such disrespect. Laughable." his eyes became a bright yellow. Right then, Arco pushed him aside, and halted the attack.

"You can't kill him. Not yet."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Shin
    Pallet Town

Shin walked through the empty streets of the small town, with Mewtwo floating next to him, explaining the ins and outs of this world, and the creatures living in them. Shin listened with great interest for the first time in years. He had not been interested in the tales of others, but since he had gotten here, he felt he had already begun to start over, to begin his journey to the new life, the perfect one. Suddenly, Mewtwo stopped, and glowed, transforming into another, smaller Pokemon.

I forgot to mention I could transform into this smaller Pokemon. It is like my cover. I will be in this form for the time being. The less others know, the better.

Shin nodded. Mewtwo handed him a device.

This will help us travel easier. It is a teleporter of sorts. It can help us get to places faster. The ones sent to kill Arceus would most likely have been spread out across the lands, searching for it. We should check all of the major cities across the region for them, and eliminate them. Then, Arceus can get on with it's plan.

Shin listened as he scrolled through the list of towns on the device. Some were too far away to be able to be gotten to. Shin decided to start close, and scout. Eventually, he will move to the next, then the next. He assumed Mewtwo heard his plan in his mind as he looked up to him, and Abra nodded.

With that, they disappeared in a flash of light.

Shin reappeared with Mewtwo (Abra) floating by him in a different place, much larger than the other. The buildings were hollow and empty, and worn. This place was no different than the last, no people. But in the distance, Shin spotted movement.

This is Viridian City. At one time, it was a thriving city, and one of the center-most areas of crime and corruption, of hate and fury. The previous owners who occupied that building-Abra pointed to the worn building of the gym-were the worst of them, and Arceus made them gone, all gone.

Mewtwo noticed Shin look off into the distance.

Pokemon never used to that close to human settlements, unless they were with their owners, or partners, but that changed a bit in certain areas when the humans left. Some Pokemon come out into the human towns. But you don't have to worry, they aren't a match for us. They are merely a block, and they will be moved, if necessary.

Shin's eyes remained the same neutral self as he looked over the Pokemon in the distances. It must have caught his sense. The Pokemon looked at them, and ran away to the west. Shin went around the city, looking at some of the old building. There was one that was a shop of sorts, called a PokeMart. Another was called the PokeCenter.

Shin looked around for quite some time, before hearing Mewtwo speak.

This area is clean of humans, and everything else, for that matter. We should move on.

Shin noted Mewtwo said "clean" instead of "clear", as if he thought of humans as some sort of virus, a disease that spread from place to place. In reality, Shin thought very much the same way. He now realized how similar Mewtwo and he was.

Shin activated the device, and they disappeared in a flash of light once again.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Ok, I'm posting here since obviously many of the RPers have been having difficulties traveling through the region. I've been talking w/ Vegeta and we've got a solution to the issue. I would have expected people to say something, but I realize its hard to communicate without an OOC Thread. Which is also why I didn't say anything, and was close to just giving up on this.

Anyways, here is something to get you posting again.

You:
    Spoiler:

The purpose of this assignment is to get everyone interacting again. It shouldn't be too hard, and after this we can hopefully get some action going. Sorry for the confusion.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Simon dragged his body, which now felt like it was made of stone, through the Ilex Forest. "Apollo, where the heck are we going?" he groaned.

The two had been travelling for way too long. Simon was almost asleep, and his head was hanging low. Apollo seemed to have no problem with nearly crossing all of Johto in one day, but he seemed lost in the thick woods.

Before Simon got an answer, something hard fell out of a tree he was half-leaning on and landed on his head. "Ow!" cried Simon, grabbing his head. To anyone else, it wouldn't have been even a small issue, but to Simon, it hurt.

The emerald eyes of the Seedot twinkled as it landed on the tangled grass in front of Simon. It couldn't seem to stop babbling. "There you are! Finally! I've been waiting for a Legendary Pokemon with a young human partner to come by so I can warn them, but it was getting really boring and--"

Apollo turned around as soon as the Seedot began talking. "Stop!" he roared eventually. "Talk slower. I couldn't hear a word you were saying."

The Seedot jumped back and replied, slower, "Too much effort to repeat myself, so I might as well get to the point. Arceus, according to the rumors, is in the Kanto region. You and the others fighting Arceus won't have much time to get your strikes in. You better hurry over there."

Apollo was skeptical. "How do you know if we're opposed to Arceus? We could very well be working for him right now."

The Seedot took another step back and said, "I could see it in your eyes. Some ripe, fighting spirit and a hero's willpower are inside you. According to some of my friends, some girl with a Celebi are inside this very forest right now. If they pass by me, I'll know which side they're on instantly."

Simon frowned and looked between Apollo and the Seedot, then said, "So Arceus is in Kanto? We can't just ignore him, or he wins, we lose." His eyes were glazed in concentration. "But if we go to Kanto this early, we might not be prepared for, well, whatever he has in store for us. But what other choice do we have?" he finished, looking up at Apollo with a look of determination on his face.

Apollo couldn't help but smile. Already, this mission was helping Simon come out of his cocoon and changing. Apollo nodded and gestured for Simon to climb onto his back. As he swung a foot over, Simon looked back at the Seedot, who looked like he wanted to say something.

He did, and in his usual fast voice. "Uh, would you guys mind if I tagged along? I won't get in the way, I swear. And I need to feel like my life hasn't just been on the sidelines the whole time. My name's Aztec, in case you wanna know."

Simon was open to the idea. "Sure," he said. He kind of liked Aztec, and he hated to say "no" to anybody. He admitted he was opening a gate that would let some annoying times in, but that was okay with him, since it was hard to break his calmness.

Apollo sighed. "Climb on. This will probably break my back."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Lydia
    Castelia City
    Pokemon Center

"Everybody wants a new, perfect world." Rio answered, smiling back at her, then looking back at his pokemon, "His duty is to protect Arceus, the legendary-"

"I'm going out for a while. I hate this forme." the Staravia looked at the Absol, "Want to fly?" The pokemon then flew out, transforming in mid-air. Both Jenna and Savior went outside to watch. The pokemon that originally appeared to be a small bird was now something quite larger; it was white with hand-like wings, with blue scales over its back. The beast was doing figure-eights in the sky, and Savior jumped into the air, his white fur shining as he grew. The Reshiram was near identical to the other pokemon's size, but just as expected, he was a tad bit smaller. There wasn't too much resemblance, but something made it obvious they were brothers. Jenna wasn't sure what it was.

She turned around to face the boy, who was talking once again. "As for me...I just want to be different. I want to stand out".

She could relate to that. Though she wasn't aiming for the exact same thing, it would be nice to be remembered as a hero. The girl smiled. "We all want to stand out. And now, I guess we can".

From the skies, a small shadow appeared over the horizon. As it drew closer to the group, it was revealed to be another bird creature. It had both white and golden feathers, though its size was relatively small. With a chirp, it went over to the legendary pokemon, apparently more interested in them than at the humans. It appeared they were communicating in a language Jenna couldn't understand. In a few moments, the pokemon had flew off at full speed. Savior glanced over at his trainer.

"Arceus is at Pallet Town. Or, at least, they think he is," the white dragon said, "A rumor has been spreading about it. Other legendary pokemon and trainers are bound to show up. You know what that means..." the pokemon chanced its glance from Jenna to the Lugia, "Will you come with us? It would be a shame to part so soon."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Shin
    Pewter City

Mewtwo and Shin reappeared now in another town. As the others, it was just as empty, just as hollow. Shin wondered for a second where the others were. No allies, not even any enemies. This silence was a bit unsettling. Mewtwo spoke again through his mind.

This is Pewter City, the former gritty city of stone. Many trainers have passed through here back in the day.

Shin turned to the Mewtwo, and spoke.

"We haven't been seeing much of anything around. Why don't Pokemon at least go into town?"

Many have their reasons. Most prefer the comfort of their own environment. Other find the emptiness unsettling. Others are just scared. But you will find a Pokemon now and again around.

"We won't find out anything if we stay in the cities. We should head out towards the Pokemon populated areas."

Mewtwo nodded, floating in the air, he led Shin towards the South of Pewter City. There, they walked around, Shin could see in a few areas vast types of Pokemon around, some hiding, but all looking at them. They probably haven't seen a human for a while. Shin spotted a group of Rattata come up to them, reluctantly, though. They chattered among themselves, before Mewtwo raised a hand of psychic energy at them, as if threatening them to speak already. The Rattatas jumped and scared looks appeared on their faces, but one started making squeeky grunts and growls at Mewtwo. Mewtwo didn't use his mouth to speak back, so Shin assumed he was speaking into their mind, as he did with him. Mewtwo finally turned to Shin, and the others scurried away.

It appears there was a tip that Arceus is here in Kanto, the region we are currently in. Whether this is accurate or not matters not. What matters is that this information will probably mean that those who oppose Arceus will come to Kanto. We must be weary. The opposition is coming. You must be ready.

Shin nodded at the Mewtwo, his eyes looked around, examining the area. From here on, they had to proceed with caution. Mewtwo was strong, he could feel it, but he told him of others that opposed them, who also had Pokemon, Pokemon called legendaries. They were supposedly the strongest of all Pokemon. So Shin expected each one of them to be around Mewtwo's level. But Shin new what had to be done. The worlds had become far too hollow and pointless to let them continue. They had reached the peak of their existence, and needed to be destroyed.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "We all want to stand out. And now, I guess we can" Jenna smiled and Rio nodded, agreeing with her. This way, they could all stand out. They could all be special and known world-wide. Smiling and nodding back, Rio turned and glanced at the two legendary brothers flying around in the sky.

Just then another bird pokemon soared across the sky and stopped next to the two legendaries. After a few chirps, high and low, he turned and flew away. Rio wondered what the bird pokemon had told Savior, but he didn't want to pry. He was going to know the answer anyway.

"Arceus is at Pallet Town. Or, at least, they think he is," Savior stopped fooling around and spoke, "A rumor has been spreading about it. Other legendary pokemon and trainers are bound to show up. You know what that means..."

The dragon legendary Pokemon was looking at Jenna, and now Rio was looking at her too. They were on the same side, so she probably knew what to do. Then Savior turned towards Lugia and the Psychic legendary Pokemon turned to face him, his wings flapping in a steady rhythm.

"Will you come with us? It would be a shame to part so soon."

"Indeed brother." Lugia nodded, a little grin on his face as he looked at Rio, then back at Savior, "It would be a shame. We should travel together. But what do you have in mind?"

Hearing what Lugia said, Rio smiled at Jenna, "I think we'll be travelling together for a while."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Jenna
    Castelia City

"Indeed brother," the Lugia nodded, a little grin on his face as he looked at Rio, then back at Savior, "It would be a shame. We should travel together. But what do you have in mind?"

Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, the Reshiram landed as his trainer climbed onto his back, "With a group of two, we already have an advantage against the others. If we must, we will attack anyone who gets in our way..."

Jenna listened as the Reshiram spoke aloud. Was it really justified to attack without warning? She didn't say anything, keeping a smile on her face as she motioned for the other two to join her, but there was certainly doubt. The 'Lugia' and Reshiram's personalities resembled, even if they had seemed much more cheerful in their earlier forms. Something wasn't right. Her uncertainty would cause gaps in their bond, but she tried not to let it bother her.

"...otherwise, we can search for more Legendaries to combine with. Even so, we will have to remain careful at all times," Savior replied.

With a huge flap of his wings, the dragon pokemon rose off the ground, gazing at a certain direction. "We will head for Pallet Town. By then, moving through the cities will be no task. It is also, fortunately, very close to this city." Savior's tail generator began to light with red fire, and as Jenna held on, shot them through the air at great speed towards the Kanto Region. The flames wouldn't scorch the girl as long as the Reshiram trusted her. In no time, they would be at their designated area.

Looking back, Jenna watched as the other two caught up. They were a team...a team that would eventually grow into a powerful force. Arceus would long be protected. No one would stop their plans.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Ray Sanders
    Pallet town

"ke....p......dio......CMON!!!!!"

The loud voice ringed in Ray's ears. He slowly got up, rubbing his poor ears.

"Please be a little more gentle next time, Rex..."

"Gentle?!GENTLE?! You slept like a log! You've been passed out for the last 3 hours. You even dried up."

Ray touched his clothes, and they were dry. He dusted sand off his clothes, and said "Dried? What the heck happened?"

"We...um....you passed out after the collision. You're lucky I was Here to save you." Rex said, and gave a wide grin.

"....Liar! You passed out as well, which is why 1. We were wet and dried off, like you said, 2. We're in Pallet." Ray said, wiping the smug grin off Rex's face.

" All right smartypants, ya got me." he mumbled.

"How did we end up in Pallet? We washed up all the way HERE?"

"Yeah, the whirlpool outside Sootopolis strengthened the currents, causing us to land here" Rex replied, proud to know the answer for once.

Ray walked into the town, and investigated. He found some food and all, nut all there in this town was abandoned houses. No sign of Arceus.

Meanwhile, Rex was full of energy, and quite frustrated after passing out. "Wait till next time! I'm gonna find this Lugia! And after him, It's Arceus pounding time! Wait, what is that...Ray....RAY!!!"

Ray was concentrating on the hunt. He had no luck in finding any clue about Arceus....

Ray suddenly felt a sharp shock on his leg. He turned around to see Rex in his Pikachu form. He pointed at the sky. Ray looked up and muttered "Oh crap."

He saw a big, white fluffy red thing flying towards the town. On it was a girl.

"What is that,Rex?"

Rex looked at the thing with determined eyes. "It's Reshiram. A legendary. Can be either evil or good."

"Dammit." Last thing Ray wanted was to fight. But, it didn't matter whether the girl was good or bad. He already had a plan.

A good one.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Rio
    Castelia City

"...otherwise, we can search for more Legendaries to combine with. Even so, we will have to remain careful at all times," Savior replied and Lugia nodded. They were a team now, but the 'enemies' might had teamed up already, forming an even larger force. With one flap of his wings, Savior took off with Jenna on his back. Banking in the sky then soaring back towards Rio, Lugia's eyes were sparkling - something that hadn't happened for quite a while.

"I see you're loving this new adventure." Rio smiled, seeing his sparkling eyes as he leaped, jumping onto the Legendary's back, holding onto one of his spikes on his back. The Reshiram and his master were already flying towards Pallet, and they were still on the ground.

"Don't you, master?" Lugia smiled, mischief in his eyes as he took off, flapping his large white wings, gusts of wind carrying them upwards, then with one strong flap in the sky, Lugia dashed forwards, gliding as he caught up with the other two. Rio had to admit, travelling as a team was much better than travelling alone, and he felt secure knowing that another Legendary was nearby. Savior's body was in a 45 degree angle when he was flying, but Lugia's was gliding like a manta-ray in the water, allowing the air currents to do their magic.

His job was to protect Arceus, and if he had to fight other Legendaries, he would.

Just then Lugia vibrated as if there was turbulence on a plane, and turned his head, looking at Rio, his wings still keeping him on track, "I sense a familiar Legendary nearby, Rio."

Quickly glancing around, Rio spotted a green legendary dragon. It was the Rayquaza. That couldn't be good. "Jenna, Raquaza incoming! And I don't think he's on our side."

Back