• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic Tragedy's Freestyle Extravaganza

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Isn't today your last day to send in your banner anyway? xD
    It's not like I went all out on the tag I made, so there's no need to do so much stressing. :B

Ok.. So I'm gonna have to send in the one I have then... :)

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    How come no one's writing 3 sentences of why they voted for whomever? They just vote.
    Or is that rule not applicable anymore?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I'm guessing those votes don't count. Maybe you should just stop adding polls.

Yah think.. To be honest.. Vvintages has been placed in the shame shoes as I.. Seeing you got promoted.. Everyones to scared to not vote for you... :Þ

Anyway I sent my entry in today.. :)

Yarg, I also see that no one is writing 3 sentences. Honestly I don't care at this point. You guys come to consensus right here if I should use it for the next voting threads?

Also, I really, really don't care about the deadline either. I'm done with my piece but moments. is not. I haven't heard any progress from him.

And to be honest I don't want to hand out another free pass. Especially if it's my own, that looks a lil' wierd.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Yarg, I also see that no one is writing 3 sentences. Honestly I don't care at this point. You guys come to consensus right here if I should use it for the next voting threads?

Also, I really, really don't care about the deadline either. I'm done with my piece but moments. is not. I haven't heard any progress from him.

And to be honest I don't want to hand out another free pass. Especially if it's my own, that looks a lil' wierd.
    How about you giving me that free pass.. And you take on Loki? *Does weird eyebrows...*

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Here's my view: a lot of the people who vote in our contest know little to nothing about GFX. They come here, look at the basics, and vote. They're either too lazy to read the rules (and assume it's similar to SOTW's) or are intimidated by the voting rule and simply do not vote at all. I think we should keep it as is for now, to be fair, but in future go back to the simple public voting polls.

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    That sounds like a better idea... :)

So when will mine and Loki's thread be up?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have sent it in.
    It'll be up when CT signs in.
    He probably hasn't been online to see your entry yet.

As for the voting business, I really wish you'd stop implying that us being staffers makes any difference at all. <_____<
    That's like, the most insulting thing ever. We win by our own skills, not by our colored names.
    The only people who are scared to not vote for us are the stupid people who can't tell moderators from supportors.
    Or just the plain old stupid people.

So really. Stop.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I have sent it in.
    It'll be up when CT signs in.
    He probably hasn't been online to see your entry yet.

As for the voting business, I really wish you'd stop implying that us being staffers makes any difference at all. <_____<
    That's like, the most insulting thing ever. We win by our own skills, not by our colored names.
    The only people who are scared to not vote for us are the stupid people who can't tell moderators from supportors.
    Or just the plain old stupid people.

So really. Stop.

Ok I'll stop... :3

But you have to admit, that when a noob like me is placed up against a person who is bursting with talent, this was kinda one sided from the start...

He was posting on here after I sent the banner... I sent it like 2 hours before he came online... ♥

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    But you have to admit, that when a noob like me is placed up against a person who is bursting with talent, this was kinda one sided from the start...

Think like that and you'll never stand a chance.
    [/hypocrisy]

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Please Angela, less QQ more PewPew. I saw you're entry just now and I am about to post you're voting thread. So thar you go.

I agree with Gummy up there, I'll ignore those who voted withough explanation this round but I'll revert to the normal voting format for the next rounds.

Ok.... But pewpew? qq?

Think like that and you'll never stand a chance.
    [/hypocrisy]

Hey which is a better usertitle?

Aristocracy or The Girl with the Green Scarf

I mean do you get "The Girl with the Green Scarf" one?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

I... I have absolutely no idea what to make of this...
    I'm asking you about your opinion of which usertitle to use...

Anyway.. Is there someway I can colour my user title... Some BB code or some?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm asking you about your opinion of which usertitle to use...

Anyway.. Is there someway I can colour my user title... Some BB code or some?

Um... is this really the proper place to be asking these questions? xD

Back