• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic Tragedy's Freestyle Extravaganza

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    What creating 8 pieces in say ... 8 weeks is long?

It makes it more fun for me. And makes this section slightly more active. xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    If you want to even it up in contestant numbers, you could get all the losers of last round to have one battle and the winner comes back in as a wildcard contestant. That way there will be 6 contestants again and the numbers will be all nice.
    end desperation to get back in the competition

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Touche. So it is...
    Well, I actually like Munna's idea, but it will prolong the competition a bit, and if you all don't want to do it that long then I guess a 3 way final is the only way..

I really don't know what you are all saying about a three way final. The final will be between 2 people, er like a normal tournament.

The winner of Dukey, and my battle will go on to play Loki for a spot in the final. Meanwhile the winner of vVintage and CME's battle will win a spot in the final.

You might be thinking, "CT you idiot people have different amounts of battles played to get into the final, thats unfair!".

I realized that at first, but then I realized that it is only me at this point (due to Dukey getting a by the first round) that has to compete in 3 battles to get into the final.

So thar.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to say I'm more than happy with having to do more battles than everyone. I like it!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'll try to get mine done tonight, I've been away for most of the weekend, but I'll have a go.

Back