• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic Tragedy's Freestyle Extravaganza

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Lawlcoptor. Gummy, swing you're ban hammer!!!!

QQ equals crying, and pewpew as in shooting beams, or getting stuff done. It's just a saying. :-]

Oh I see... Well I'll cry if I want to.. I've been sick since Sunday haven't left the house since Saturday and I'm not allowed to go to school until Monday.. I am so bored... ;;

I feel another blog fan fic coming on.. And a blog about how much this week sucks...

And to add to the injury I'm gonna miss the Freshman hunt tomorrow and the Freshman ball... ;; *Is crying*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alright Angela you're getting off-topic.
    Say something related to the competition at hand, or take it to the Daily Chit-Chat, yeah?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    You should probably void the poll of the Loki vs Angela competition, since nobody has posted sentences explaining and is clearly ignoring the "no picking favorites" rule as apparent by Angela's voters. Seriously, STEVE?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Completely stupid, Angela has obviously asked a majority, if not all her voters to vote for her, in my opinion, worth disqualification if proven.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I closed it for you. I dunno if someone higher up can delete it altogether if that's what you want, but for now that should do the trick.
    Anyway, I think it's safe to say we can drop this subject now. It was highly amusing earlier on in the voting process, but don't get too mean. xD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I honestly don't know who to vote for.
    Like...
    There are serious flaws in both entries, but things like that I like about each one, and it balances out so perfectly I'm sitting here like, "...... :I"

Winners of the first round

1. Loki
    2. vVintage
    3. Color Me Evil
    4. Dukey
    5. Comic Tragedy

Congratulations all of you.

This concludes the first round of the FSE tournament.
    Thank you to all of the competitors thus far.

Please check the bracket in the first post to see who you're playing next.
    The deadline for the next round ends one week from today.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I say make it like a league table... where everyone face each other twice.. and the top two go into a final...

Back