• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It didn't take too long to find them (sorry for being inactive for so long)

That Mudkip kinda looks, dead is that just me? because I kinda want to cry now :.(
    I really don't think it's dead! Rather just overwhelmed by happiness over the cute pokéball idk c:

Heh, I feel like my stuff is still around in RP section and stuff, and I love looking back at my welcome thread. Since it was the first English thing I ever posted on the internet. Also after like 3 years going around forums like this and so on, I finally got my own custom avatar from a friend heh c : I love it
    Oooh you used to RP here? Back when? :D was I a mod then or was Skymin maybe?

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Oh I remember the name Skymin it was sometime in 2014 or so, I think. It was some time ago surely. Did a few RPs on here before I disappeared ^ ^;

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
    Years
    Hi RedHead! Starly is really cute! Any reason you prefer it over its evolutions?

Yeah, I guess the Pidgey line is the most popular still, isn't it? Maybe rivaled by Fletchling's (:

I prefer it over Staravia(Cuter) but not Staraptor. Staraptor is my favorite overall. The OP said to pick a basic pokemon, though. Didn't it?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Oh I remember the name Skymin it was sometime in 2014 or so, I think. It was some time ago surely. Did a few RPs on here before I disappeared ^ ^;

Oooh an RPer! Are you thinking of joining the RP Theater again? We'd be happy to welcome ya in if ya decide to ^_^

I prefer it over Staravia(Cuter) but not Staraptor. Staraptor is my favorite overall. The OP said to pick a basic pokemon, though. Didn't it?

Staraptor is awesome. I'm a big fan of the Regional birds, except for Fletchling (never really became a fan of it), and the Starly line is no exception. Though my favorite is Swellow ;D

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
    Years
    I'm an RPer too. I'm about to go there right now, actually.

I like all of the regional birds, but Fletchling is DEFINITELY my least favorite.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Oooh an RPer! Are you thinking of joining the RP Theater again? We'd be happy to welcome ya in if ya decide to ^_^

Oh well, I could need to see if I can fully comitt to this time, you know? Also I like meeting new people so maybe I can just write you and talk so we get to know each other more? c : love to meet new people as I said earlier on here I think

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

I like all of the regional birds, but Fletchling is DEFINITELY my least favorite.

That's great! I think I saw you sign up for something. I wish ya luck with it!

Oh well, I could need to see if I can fully comitt to this time, you know? Also I like meeting new people so maybe I can just write you and talk so we get to know each other more? c : love to meet new people as I said earlier on here I think

Yeah I gotcha, RPs are very time consuming. Gotta make sure you can commit fully before joining.
    If you wanna talk about anything related to RP or other things, I'd be happy to talk with ya!

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    Hey guys, whats up!
    I'm pretty knew to this kind of thing and I'm pretty shocked by the amount of people that are on here!
    Anyway, my favourite type is fire and my favourtie is growlithe :)

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hey guys, whats up!
    I'm pretty knew to this kind of thing and I'm pretty shocked by the amount of people that are on here!

Hey GreenLegend!

Growlithe is super cute!! He either looks super proud or super derpy! ;)

Spoiler:

Welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    Super proud - like how I felt fulfilling the urge and gaining the confidence to post on here

Super derpy - how i feel now that I realised I said knew instead of new :/

Guess me and good old growlithe make a good match ;)

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Super proud - like how I felt fulfilling the urge and gaining the confidence to post on here

Super derpy - how i feel now that I realised I said knew instead of new :/

Guess me and good old growlithe make a good match ;)

I'm glad you mustered up the confidence, no need to be shy here ;) (I post too much)

And hey 'K' and 'N' are close enough on the keyboard to claim it as a typo! Haha!

You guys certainly do! and I think you can evolve him after 5 posts!

Happy posting!!! :D

Years
    Hey guys, whats up!

Hey GreenLegend! Nice to have you here. I love Growlithe too, it's a wonderful fire Pokemon. Not to mention its lovable design.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yep it did! So Starly it is~ Staraptor is really cool. I still prefer Pidgeot myself (;

Yes! We're always looking for new talents and friendly souls~

Oooh did you find a RP to your taste? If anything's intimidating there, I can help you out c: FireSnow can also help you, I'm sure.

Start with one RP and commit fully to that one, would be a good advice c: one post a week at least haha.

Hey guys, whats up!
    Welcome! Now that Sun & Moon are soon out, PC will probably be booming with new faces ;D did you come here because of S&M?

I'll add Growlithe for you in the O(pening) P(ost)!

I'm glad you mustered up the confidence, no need to be shy here ;) (I post too much)

And hey 'K' and 'N' are close enough on the keyboard to claim it as a typo! Haha!

You guys certainly do! and I think you can evolve him after 5 posts!

Happy posting!!! :D
    There's nothing called posting too much <3
    /me looks shyly at too high post count

Hey GreenLegend! Nice to have you here. I love Growlithe too, it's a wonderful fire Pokemon. Not to mention its lovable design.
    Arcanine is even better though c: Tigerrrrfiyarrr

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
    Years
    Yes I did.

It stands for Opening Post?! I always thought it stood for Original Post

Years
    Welcome! Now that Sun & Moon are soon out, PC will probably be booming with new faces ;D

I'm sure that 7th Gen will see some new faces coming, even some old ones returning after a long hiatus. Anyways, what does everyone hope out of Sun & Moon? Have a fave starter yet?

RedHead!

flying-type enthusiast
    Years
    I think I'm definitely picking Rowlet. I'm not completely sure though. Could change when we see the evolutions.

Oh! 5 posts in this thread! What's happening to Starly?!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I'm currently on #TeamPopplio, since it's giving me a lot of vibes of my mascot Pokemon aka Oshawott. They're both looked at for being derpy and having "clown's noses" and look where Oshawott went when the evolutions came out, so I have hope for Popplio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back