• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    I remember when I used to not like Froakie as much as I do now, and it's mainly the evolutions and the cool moves it does in the anime that helped me find my love for the frog. Never let me down in my X playthrough.

Basically, almost all the Pokemon I love were due to the anime lol

Buizel...Chimchar line...Treecko line...Gible...Hawlucha and many more

I love Greninja's Water Shuriken attack, it may be weaker but that is not stopping me from going into the E4 with it right now lol

MY FAVOURATE TYPE IS FIRE AND FAVOURATE POKÉMON IS CHIMCHAR

WOOOO YESSSSS FIYAHHHHH

CHIMCHAR RULESSSSSS

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    This is my first time posting on this forum. Or any forum, really. BUT my favourite type is Water and I pick Staryu, because Starmie is my all-time favourite (pretty much joint with Vileplume).

I have no idea how to use this website and I only came on here to see if I could track down a Hoopa/Meloetta/Genesect/Keldeo/Volcanion

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is my first time posting on this forum. Or any forum, really. BUT my favourite type is Water and I pick Staryu, because Starmie is my all-time favourite (pretty much joint with Vileplume).

I have no idea how to use this website and I only came on here to see if I could track down a Hoopa/Meloetta/Genesect/Keldeo/Volcanion
    Welcome to PC then, your username is cool imo! Did you find any of those pokémon yet?

If you'd like to learn how to navigate the forums and become a more invested member of our community, it's not that big a deal c: you could just browse the forums at your pace, or maybe sign up for the Adoption Center to have an older member help you out for a while!

I'll add you into the first post with a Staryu ;D you can "evolve" it if you post around Main Street for a bit! Either by just chit-chatting with us here in this thread, or strike up convo with other new members in the threads below this one~

Hey SevenIsLegit, happy to have you here. I always go with the fire starter too. You excited for Litten?
    LITTEN <3

Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Hello! My favorite is Fire, my starters were always fire type... they're cool hehe
    They're hot ;D What's your fav fire pokémon?

eyy lmao?

Basically, almost all the Pokemon I love were due to the anime lol

Buizel...Chimchar line...Treecko line...Gible...Hawlucha and many more

I love Greninja's Water Shuriken attack, it may be weaker but that is not stopping me from going into the E4 with it right now lol
    Greninja in the anime seems so cool o: I haven't gotten that far in XY anime yet. He's not even a Frogadier yet haha.

MY FAVOURATE TYPE IS FIRE AND FAVOURATE POKÉMON IS CHIMCHAR
    WELCOME do you prefer to type in CAPS LOCK? :3 Somehow, I feel like it looks like one is shouting when typing like that, haha. Chimchar is a great choice though! I'll give you one in the opening post of this thread ;D

Years

Hey BetterThanToday. Nice to see another fan of Starmie. I've known not to underestimate that line of Pokemon since Misty once destroyed my team back in Red.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey BetterThanToday. Nice to see another fan of Starmie. I've known not to underestimate that line of Pokemon since Misty once destroyed my team back in Red.
    Have you seen the Mega Starmie that Abnegation features in his game (not a hack) ? It's amazing. Let me see if I can find it... There! Along with imagined Mega forms of Arcanine and Lilligant.

Spoiler:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Have you seen the Mega Starmie that Abnegation features in his game (not a hack) ? It's amazing. Let me see if I can find it... There! Along with imagined Mega forms of Arcanine and Lilligant.

Spoiler:

Yesssssssss, I want this to become a reality so bad now! Arcanine <3

Greninja in the anime seems so cool o: I haven't gotten that far in XY anime yet. He's not even a Frogadier yet haha.

You've got a looooonnngggg way to go still then lol I've really enjoyed this saga though. Ash's team is awesome, he's an actually strong battler and not reset as hard as some sagas, and the writing/plot is above average for the show.

Starmie is alright I've never really been much of a fan of it personally. I know what it is capable of and how it can easily destroy a team but I've learned a half-way decent grass or electric type just destroys it in battle lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    Hello, I'm Iom and very new to forums in general. MY favorite type is poison, and my non-evolved poke I would have is skorupi.

Years
    Ok so I'm new to all of this how do I play the games on my computer? I can download something but I have nothing to open them with. What other thing do I need to play it's driving me nuts? Lol.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Ok so I'm new to all of this how do I play the games on my computer? I can download something but I have nothing to open them with. What other thing do I need to play it's driving me nuts? Lol.
    Welcome! I assume by games you are referring to ROM Hacks, right? Here's a tutorial on how to get them set up and ready. As for fanmade games, it's a bit simpler: just unzip the file and run the executable that's inside it.

Years
    Ok I'm not very familiar with zip files and how to use what's inside other than to unzip them. Not too sure I understand how to run it. I did just get this computer not long ago so not sure if that could have something to do with it lol. Do I need an emulator of some sort? I'm pretty lost lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, I'm Iom and very new to forums in general. MY favorite type is poison, and my non-evolved poke I would have is skorupi.
    Skorupi from you it is! Cool choice c: Welcome to PC! How come poison is your fav? Ninja type~

That Mega Starmie looks incredible! I want that to be canon.
    Me too omg. Can Gamefreak pls buy the idea from these indie game devs? haha.

Ok I'm not very familiar with zip files and how to use what's inside other than to unzip them. Not too sure I understand how to run it. I did just get this computer not long ago so not sure if that could have something to do with it lol. Do I need an emulator of some sort? I'm pretty lost lol.
    Welcome to the forums! Yep, you'll need an emulator to play hacks. I'd suggest roaming the ROM Hacking area to try and find the answers you seek from people who know c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back