• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello there :)
    I have just joined this website but it looks very interesting! I can't wait to get to know y'all ^^
    Pokémon has always been a big part of my life and now I am rrally excited to be here! :3

I don't really have a favorite type but if I had to choose it would prob be steel or fairy. Yes, fairy usually gets called a girly thing and unnecessary, but once you train them right they're pretty strong. And steel.. They're just so badass haha. So Steelix and Sylveon would be my favs here :)
    Else I am also a huge Porygon Z fan :)

So that's it from my side ^^
    Have a nice day :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Water's my favourite type as u see, water types can use the attacks super effective on both fire (water type moves) and grass(ice type)

Water's my fav. type, and my favourite water type starter pokemon is piplup.

My favourite water type starter pokemon is piplup.
    Hi nish! Water is a great type, there are so many different water pokémon. I think if I would ever properly try a monotype run, I'd go with water types. I'll give you a piplup partner then (: Where do you think you'll enjoy posting on PokéCommunity?

Hello! I have been a pokemon fan through all the generations and am excited to hopefully see news for Moon and Sun soon.

My favorite type Pokemon... Ice and Electric types. I am hoping to see more in the new games. My fave Pokemon is Luxray.

Nice to join you guys
    Hello! So you played all the way from RB and Yellow? Cool! Yeah, we're all waiting for news but they sure don't leak much do they O.o

I will give you a Shinx partner in this thread for Electric type then (; See you around!

Hello there :)
    I have just joined this website but it looks very interesting! I can't wait to get to know y'all ^^
    Pokémon has always been a big part of my life and now I am rrally excited to be here! :3

I don't really have a favorite type but if I had to choose it would prob be steel or fairy. Yes, fairy usually gets called a girly thing and unnecessary, but once you train them right they're pretty strong. And steel.. They're just so badass haha. So Steelix and Sylveon would be my favs here :)
    Else I am also a huge Porygon Z fan :)

So that's it from my side ^^
    Have a nice day :3
    Hello, I like your username c: Fairy = girly? Nah, rather it's just a style and can be manly if done right haha. They're really strong if done right true! But yeah, Steel pokémon are very cool. I like a lot of them.

So, should I give you an Onix or an Eevee partner in this thread? (;
    I hope you have a nice day too!

Years
  • Hello, I like your username c: Fairy = girly? Nah, rather it's just a style and can be manly if done right haha. They're really strong if done right true! But yeah, Steel pokémon are very cool. I like a lot of them.

So, should I give you an Onix or an Eevee partner in this thread? (;
    I hope you have a nice day too!

Thank you ^^
    And well, that's what I've heard... Nice to see that others think like me :D
    An Eevee partner in this thread is sweet, thank you very much haha :D

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    hi my name is HyunJae my favorite type would be grass types and if i were to pick an unevolved grass type pokemon i'd choose the adorable petilil lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you ^^
    And well, that's what I've heard... Nice to see that others think like me :D
    An Eevee partner in this thread is sweet, thank you very much haha :D
    Of course c: I think you'll find a lot of likeminded people here. Okay Eevee it is! Did you find the Fairy type fanclub? I think there is one over in Pokémon General section!

Hey everyone!
    New to the site, lover of pokemon since mid 90's. Ghost, psychic and dragon are my favorite types. Gengar (also mega), Alakazam (also mega), Snorlax, dragonite
    Hii! Oh, an oldie~ With many diverse favorites, I see. Alakazam's mega form is awesome imo. Especially the shiny, haha, I love pink shinies, don't you?

olB19kK.png

hi my name is HyunJae my favorite type would be grass types and if i were to pick an unevolved grass type pokemon i'd choose the adorable petilil lol
    Hi HyunJae! Petilil is a local celebrity here ;D also called Seedbby. I'll give you one in this thread! What do you like most about grass types?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    I think that their ability to heal and to carefully drain hp from their opponent is awesome they can be a great advantage to battling as well...also i would always choose grass type pokemon as my starter when playing

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Hey everybody!

I'm brand new to the site but have been playing pokemon pretty much since I was born haha, my favourite types would probably be bug, closely followed by water. My favourite pokemon are Heracross and Teddiursa(I just really like it's design)

Nice to meet you guys :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    As well as being my favourite series I think I love Pokemon so much is because,as weird as it sounds, it has been through a lot with me haha

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 8, 2016
    That face scares me I don't feel comfortable posting in this thread o.O

But uh my favorite type is Grass I guess. I'll take Oddish.

yea grass types are cool but i have to say dragon types are my favourite

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hey everybody!

I'm brand new to the site but have been playing pokemon pretty much since I was born haha, my favourite types would probably be bug, closely followed by water. My favourite pokemon are Heracross and Teddiursa(I just really like it's design)

Oooh Heracross is awesome! What do you think of its mega? Also your love of the bug type will put under a good light in the eyes of one of our awesome mods here (; I'm sure you'll meet her soon enough haha

As well as being my favourite series I think I love Pokemon so much is because,as weird as it sounds, it has been through a lot with me haha

Same, Pokemon has just always been there for me. Such an amazing game series! You'll find, also, that you're not alone in that line of thinking here on PC

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    As a dedicated fan of Swinub and all its evolutions I am disappointed to have realised I never mentioned it in my post about me favourite Pokémon :(
    Don't worry Swinub, you made it buddy!

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think that their ability to heal and to carefully drain hp from their opponent is awesome they can be a great advantage to battling as well...also i would always choose grass type pokemon as my starter when playing
    That's true o: I often used Bulbasaur when I restarted the Kanto games for fun, because it was such a nice thing to breeze through the first part of the game with Leech Seed and the powders c:

Hey everybody!

Haha your username is amazing XD Which version of OmegaRuby / AlphaSapphire did you get? ;D

Heracross and Teddi are Johto pokémon so they are in my love roster as well <3 I kinda adore Ursaring too though.

I'll give you a Heracross partner in this thread since Bug is your fav type c: You can Mega evolve it if you post around this section 5 times (;

That's probably true for many of us, like FireSnow says. God knows it's shaped my life so much. In part because it made me find this forum and all my friends here. Maybe you'll be one too~?

yea grass types are cool but i have to say dragon types are my favourite
    Yeah, there are many really great dragons. I'm maybe boring and think the Kanto dragons are still the best though d: Dragonair is one of the most beautiful pokémon imo.

a3b27796f851972cf7ff5f95876e54718bad47da_hq.gif

Oooh Heracross is awesome! What do you think of its mega? Also your love of the bug type will put under a good light in the eyes of one of our awesome mods here (; I'm sure you'll meet her soon enough haha
    Oh which mod loves bugs? o:

/me caresses Hoenn Meta Journey team

As a dedicated fan of Swinub and all its evolutions I am disappointed to have realised I never mentioned it in my post about me favourite Pokémon :(
    Don't worry Swinub, you made it buddy!
    That is so CUTE. Swinub maybe doesn't get enough love around here o: Mamoswine is pretty awesome though imo. I'd like to have one haha.

Hey i go by MitNite. My favorite type is Ice and my starter is Sneasel. Nice to meet yal
    YES, a Sneasel lover! I love that pokémon too c: Welcome to the forums, MitNite!

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to be joining such a welcoming community.

My favorite type is Ghost, and I rather like Litwick.
    Welcome to you~! Have you been to other communities like this? Not quite like this of course, PC is a pearl in the interweb (; or so I think haha.

Litwick is a great choice! I thought it was really cool that we got a Ghost/Fire pokémon.

Years
  • Welcome to you~! Have you been to other communities like this? Not quite like this of course, PC is a pearl in the interweb (; or so I think haha.

Litwick is a great choice! I thought it was really cool that we got a Ghost/Fire pokémon.

No, this is my first community-style site. I'll probably take awhile getting used to everything, but it seems well designed.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016

Same, Pokemon has just always been there for me. Such an amazing game series! You'll find, also, that you're not alone in that line of thinking here on PC

I love the mega :) I hope so cause none of my friends see what I see in them, beauty. I'm glad that it's helped other people too :)

Haha your username is amazing XD Which version of OmegaRuby / AlphaSapphire did you get? ;D

Heracross and Teddi are Johto pokémon so they are in my love roster as well <3 I kinda adore Ursaring too though.

I'll give you a Heracross partner in this thread since Bug is your fav type c: You can Mega evolve it if you post around this section 5 times (;

That's probably true for many of us, like FireSnow says. God knows it's shaped my life so much. In part because it made me find this forum and all my friends here. Maybe you'll be one too~?

Thanks haha and I got AlphaSaphire first then later on OmegaRuby :)

Johto is definitely my favourite region and where my favourite games take place :D and thank you, I will take great pride in my Heracross haha

Me too, it has without a doubt made me who I am today and I hope I can make a lot of new friends here, I certainly will be your friend haha

Last edited by a moderator:

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • Hey, I'm really happy that I get to be a part of this awesome community!

Originally, I got into pokemon because my mom used to buy cards and hand them out to me and my siblings as a reward for good grades/chores(the first card I ever had was Lickitung ^.^). I've been a huge Nintendo fan ever since.

My favorite type is Psychic but Ice comes really close. I'll choose Eevee as my starter :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back