• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • I love the mega :) I hope so cause none of my friends see what I see in them, beauty. I'm glad that it's helped other people too :)

I thought it made Heracross look weird at first but it has grown on me. I now appreciate it much more lol As for the bugs, I am not a huge fan personally, outside of Vivillon and Scolipede and their pre-evos, they just aren't my cup of tea really

Hey, I'm really happy that I get to be a part of this awesome community!

Originally, I got into pokemon because my mom used to buy cards and hand them out to me and my siblings as a reward for good grades/chores(the first card I ever had was Lickitung ^.^). I've been a huge Nintendo fan ever since.

My favorite type is Psychic but Ice comes really close. I'll choose Eevee as my starter :)

Welcome! The Johto games were awesome. Crystal was my first game ever and I'm not sure any other game, except for maybe Diamond, can stand up to it. So awesome XD

As for the types, I assume Espeon is your favorite Psychic but what about Ice? For me, I actually don't have a favorite Psychic type, not even a single one on my favorites list, I even checked! not that that they are bad Pokemon to me, just not my cup of my tea, similar to what I said about the bugs Okay Vince stop rambling...

Ahem..Anyway, Ice types are really awesome I'll save you from the puns I've found that Bergmite, Glalie and Walrein send chills down my spine with their power and usefulness in battle Okay, I had to say one, don't judge me

Anyways, welcome again! I'm sure I'll see ya around the forum some more!

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • As for the types, I assume Espeon is your favorite Psychic but what about Ice?

Hey! You're right about Espeon-it's also my favorite pokemon overall. And as for Ice, Lapras is definitely at the top of my list(not competitively just for the nostalgia factor) Btw not judging, I'm weak to puns ^_^.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hey! You're right about Espeon-it's also my favorite pokemon overall. And as for Ice, Lapras is definitely at the top of my list(not competitively just for the nostalgia factor) Btw not judging, I'm weak to puns ^_^.

Very nice, Buizel is my favorite overall, like you couldn't tell already lol Lapras is solid Pokemon, never really used it before though even with how it is pretty much gifted to you in like three of the games.

I appreciate the non-judgment, puns are part of everyday life in this place, you grow to love them anyways lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    That's true o: I often used Bulbasaur when I restarted the Kanto games for fun, because it was such a nice thing to breeze through the first part of the game with Leech Seed and the powders c:

Haha your username is amazing XD Which version of OmegaRuby / AlphaSapphire did you get? ;D

Heracross and Teddi are Johto pokémon so they are in my love roster as well <3 I kinda adore Ursaring too though.

I'll give you a Heracross partner in this thread since Bug is your fav type c: You can Mega evolve it if you post around this section 5 times (;

That's probably true for many of us, like FireSnow says. God knows it's shaped my life so much. In part because it made me find this forum and all my friends here. Maybe you'll be one too~?

Yeah, there are many really great dragons. I'm maybe boring and think the Kanto dragons are still the best though d: Dragonair is one of the most beautiful pokémon imo.

a3b27796f851972cf7ff5f95876e54718bad47da_hq.gif

Oh which mod loves bugs? o:

/me caresses Hoenn Meta Journey team

That is so CUTE. Swinub maybe doesn't get enough love around here o: Mamoswine is pretty awesome though imo. I'd like to have one haha.

YES, a Sneasel lover! I love that pokémon too c: Welcome to the forums, MitNite!

Welcome to you~! Have you been to other communities like this? Not quite like this of course, PC is a pearl in the interweb (; or so I think haha.

Litwick is a great choice! I thought it was really cool that we got a Ghost/Fire pokémon.

yes me too i also like treecko and turtwig i think their last evolution is awsome...

Years
  • Hey! You're right about Espeon-it's also my favorite pokemon overall. And as for Ice, Lapras is definitely at the top of my list(not competitively just for the nostalgia factor) Btw not judging, I'm weak to puns ^_^.

I bet you're excited to hear Marriland is using Espeon in his X Wedlocke series on YouTube, and I have to say Espeon and Lapras are both very majestic Pokemon.

OpalZura

✧ space cadet ✧
    Years
  • I bet you're excited to hear Marriland is using Espeon in his X Wedlocke series on YouTube, and I have to say Espeon and Lapras are both very majestic Pokemon.

Yupp I love the series so far! His Ampharos is another one of my favorites. Seems like I choose majestic pokemon often, I never noticed O.o

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016

Originally, I got into pokemon because my mom used to buy cards and hand them out to me and my siblings as a reward for good grades/chores(the first card I ever had was Lickitung ^.^). I've been a huge Nintendo fan ever since.

My favorite type is Psychic but Ice comes really close. I'll choose Eevee as my starter :)

Hey Opalzura im quite new too Welcome! :]

Years
  • Hi ! :)
    My favorite type is "Psychic" :)
    And I choose "Ralts" :)

Nice to meet you too! Been a lot of Psychic-type fans lately, and I do love the Ralts line, especially with the newly-added Fairy-type making them better than before.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Just out of pure curiosity, would it count for this thread if my favourite Pokémon were a fakemon because those things are awesome!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Hi all! I'm new here :0 been playing Pokemon since I was 5 with the OG red and blue (blue ftw!) my favorite type is grass and my very first pokemon was bulbasaur. What up??

Just out of pure curiosity, would it count for this thread if my favourite Pokémon were a fakemon because those things are awesome!

What's your favorite fakemon?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, this is my first community-style site. I'll probably take awhile getting used to everything, but it seems well designed.
    Oooh cool that we get to be your first experience with forums, haha! Yea, I think our designers have done a great job. You can choose a lot of different styles to dress the forums up in also! If you look in the bottom left corner I think there's a dropdown menu for that.

I love the mega :) I hope so cause none of my friends see what I see in them, beauty. I'm glad that it's helped other people too :)

Thanks haha and I got AlphaSaphire first then later on OmegaRuby :)

Johto is definitely my favourite region and where my favourite games take place :D and thank you, I will take great pride in my Heracross haha

Me too, it has without a doubt made me who I am today and I hope I can make a lot of new friends here, I certainly will be your friend haha
    Both versions? That's diligent ;D I'm actually playing Sapphire now while my roomie is playing Ruby. I used to only play Ruby, so I loved having Mawile and Zangoose. Now I'll have to try out Sableye and Lombre instead, it's a bit different haha.

And yay! Brb friend requesting c:

Happy to have you here! That sounds like a pretty great system for motivating kids. Hehe... I might save that thought for one day if I ever get kids of my own xD A good way of making them love pokémon also (8

Alright, I'll put you up under Psychic with Eevee then (;

Very nice, Buizel is my favorite overall, like you couldn't tell already lol Lapras is solid Pokemon, never really used it before though even with how it is pretty much gifted to you in like three of the games.

I appreciate the non-judgment, puns are part of everyday life in this place, you grow to love them anyways lol
    You could almost say that it's... Frozen solid.

tumblr_mcxlz8IW0u1rnaa1i.jpg

yes me too i also like treecko and turtwig i think their last evolution is awsome...
    Sceptile and Torterra are pretty impressive pokémon, yeah, especially with Sceptile's Mega. Really hope we'll get to see more starter Megas in the future o:

Nostalgia isn't a bad reason to love a pokemon.
    It's my main one haha <3

Hi ! :)
    My favorite type is "Psychic" :)
    And I choose "Ralts" :)
    Hi! Welcome to the forums c: I'll put you up with a Ralts~ Do you like Gallade or Gardevoir best?

Oh, ahha I think it would be pretty cool! But you'd have to show the evolutions too ;D did you make it or find it?

Hi all! I'm new here :0 been playing Pokemon since I was 5 with the OG red and blue (blue ftw!) my favorite type is grass and my very first pokemon was bulbasaur. What up??
    Hi! Original Kanto <3 Bulbasaur is still the cutest pokémon, hands down.

I'm good also, just woke up and about to pay bills (lol) and then go to work. Can't waaaait for the weekend. How about you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Thank you adventure ! ;)
    Thank's for my ralts :)
    I really like Gardevoir.... but I prefer Gallade {:3}

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Oh, ahha I think it would be pretty cool! But you'd have to show the evolutions too ;D did you make it or find it?
    Well, I make tons of fakemon (not that they are all that great). It's a little hard to choose a favourite so I will attach a few of the sprites I made to the post somewhat at random based on what I feel like liking today. I find my favourites are constantly changing.
    I hope you like them - I'm planning on using them in the fan game I'm making :)

Attachments

• Snugybug110a.png
      Snugybug110a.png
      956 bytes · Views: 188
    • Snowder110b.png
      Snowder110b.png
      1.4 KB · Views: 196
    • Octoochamp094c.png
      Octoochamp094c.png
      2.4 KB · Views: 51
    • Keewee024a.png
      Keewee024a.png
      1.5 KB · Views: 48
    • gfyycr.png
      gfyycr.png
      827 bytes · Views: 194
    Years
  • Well, I make tons of fakemon (not that they are all that great). It's a little hard to choose a favourite so I will attach a few of the sprites I made to the post somewhat at random based on what I feel like liking today. I find my favourites are constantly changing.
    I hope you like them - I'm planning on using them in the fan game I'm making :)

Hey, they don't look bad. As someone with no modding or artistic ability, I'm impressed by anyone that'll make fakemon.

Killua

Yeah, you gotta Spheal it. It was PC that taught me how cool Spheal really is, and I blame it on a bunch of certain ROM Hacking mods.

Pokecomunitty teahed me 999999999 (bad) pokepuns. hideous ones like groovyle, wynaut, smoke oddish everyday...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back