• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Oekaki

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Nah!!!Just Draw in MS Paint or whatever program you have and post.
    Kairi do you think you could have a better background for the site...
    And It would be nice if Steve got a Brand New Domain for this.
    https://pokeoekaki.com!LOL!

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    How do you send in OekakiBBS?

CC,it doesnt run by VB.So it does not use all the same info.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I'd like to point out if people posted their oekaki pictures in the art gallery, there would be two pictures, same place. Maybe there could be a rule about that.
    And what about this evil rule of no double posts? I can understand people spamming, but I can't wait to draw again! I mean as long as maybe you take a lot longer than 15 minutes on a picture (and it would have to show!) or waited a while, maybe a few hours, and if no one has posted you can draw again.
    Of couse I'm no rule maker, these are only suggestions. :)

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Yeah, try another browser and see if you still get the problem, Jess.
    I changed Browsers and it works now ^_^ Thanks for the help Abby :)

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    What Browser Is It Best On?
    If It's Something Other Than IE Than I Guess It Wont Work For Me...
    Do I Need Macromedia Shockwave?
    Or Any Other Things Like That?
    They Were Uninstalled When We Rebooted My Comp...
    So I Can't Even Play Runescape Anymore...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cool Cr@cker - I don't think the two scripts are compatible. o_o; I think we considered trying to merge the member databases, but then we'd have thousands of oekaki members who never visit. o_o It seemed better this way. @_@ And it's not that big of a deal to reregister.

Pokedragonfire - ^^; Well, the thing is... it's to prevent people spamming. I know some people won't spam and can draw two consecutive really good pictures, but sadly, others will see this and draw several, well, mediocre images in a row. Then they would have the excuse "but so-and-so drew two pictures in a row, why can't I?" ^_^; It's just easier to have that rule and not have to bend it. We can consider a change, but for now, sorry for any inconveniences..

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet said:
    What Browser Is It Best On?
    If It's Something Other Than IE Than I Guess It Wont Work For Me...
    Do I Need Macromedia Shockwave?
    Or Any Other Things Like That?
    They Were Uninstalled When We Rebooted My Comp...
    So I Can't Even Play Runescape Anymore...
    I've got IE it works fine for me. I don't think there are any plugins, isn't it a Java Applet? If it is I don't think you need a plugin.
    Lightning said:
    Pokedragonfire - ^^; Well, the thing is... it's to prevent people spamming. I know some people won't spam and can draw two consecutive really good pictures, but sadly, others will see this and draw several, well, mediocre images in a row. Then they would have the excuse "but so-and-so drew two pictures in a row, why can't I?" ^_^; It's just easier to have that rule and not have to bend it. We can consider a change, but for now, sorry for any inconveniences..

I guess I'll just have to wait until tommorow I guess XD Don't we have some rule bends for the double posting here? Like the art threads and stuff, but I guess it would be a little unfair if someone posted twice in a row and was really really good. Everyone would pay attention to their pictures and ignore the other ones. This would happen anyways with one picture, but two might make it worse. A lot worse.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    What happens when you try to draw? o_o It should work on almost all browsers... and it's always worked on IE for me.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I Can't Draw...
    My Screen Is Blank With An X In A White Box In The Right Corner...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I'll be "reply person" ^^;
    PGN said:
    And the mods aren't the only ones who have been testing...
    They should've been the only ones. *surprised you got activated...*
    billybob said:
    In the upcoming layouts,is it gonna be linked at the top,near the Community sites?
    It's not really a community site... but the idea is a good one. Someone should make a thread in Q&F suggesting it.
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Kairi do you think you could have a better background for the site...
    A skin is in the making. That's why it took so long to come public... so eventually, there will be a Pokemon skin. It'll just be a matter of time. ^o^
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    And It would be nice if Steve got a Brand New Domain for this.
    https://pokeoekaki.com!LOL!
    Steve isn't rich ya know...
    billybob said:
    How do you send in OekakiBBS?
    You just hit the Draw link, and then draw. v__v
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Hey!!!Do I have to Register Again..This is not Fair. Why cant we use our PokeCommunity ID's there.
    Yes, you have to register again. The user databases between teh oekaki and forum were not compatible, so they run seperatly.
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Kairi Are you reading this.
    She isn't the one that runs it, so just annouced it being public.

To everyone that it doesn't work for, you need Java.

Download Here: https://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

That help?

Back