• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Oekaki

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I do have admin powers, but I've never really ran one before. Erica is probably the most skilled staff member with it. Bug her! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Eh? <_< What are people bugging me for?

JKaizer said:
    They should've been the only ones. *surprised you got activated...*
    Someone (I never did find out who) approved a whole queue of members one day... none of them mods. o.o; They did it a few times, actually. @_@;;

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    SUGOI!!!!!

Great Idea. As soon as I've got some free time I'll be going around there.. hehe. It's an excellent idea. ^_^

BTW, did u link up databases or we'll have to register to draw on the oekaki separately?

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Alright, thanks for clearing me up that bit JKaizer.

I'll join as soon as I'm done with my college final exams =)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    This Oekaki Board if frustrating me because I joined it and got my acitvation code and my stupid code won't work! So I can't do anything! :disappoin

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Hey, I thought there was a help thread for problems, so why does everyone post their problems here? Here's the other thread...
    Unfortunatly, it seems people don't pay as much attention to that one...

EDIT: Spammer alert! There's these two users, Mlsjkfhsoifhaoif and Mfgbfdbifugfifdg they both are saying VERY nasty comments, I hope this is taken care of...I hate to see this happen...

Last edited:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    The Oekaki looks really cool. ^__^ I signed up there just to realize I have no idea how to do Oekaki on the computer. XD But, it looks good nonetheless. ^o^ I do enjoy looking at everyone else's works, a lot of them are really good. ^^

~Kelsey

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    The Oekaki looks really cool. ^__^ I signed up there just to realize I have no idea how to do Oekaki on the computer. XD But, it looks good nonetheless. ^o^ I do enjoy looking at everyone else's works, a lot of them are really good. ^^

~Kelsey

same here, I don't even think I exist yet oO;
    and It's really confusing

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Kelsey said:

~Kelsey
    thanks.. glad you like it!! I just did a temp, cheap, and sleezy looking banner for it... seems are theme makers are taking too long *hint*
    anyway.. a screeshot is attached.. :)

Back