• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Charities generally have a lot of people donating to em. But there isn't enough people just doing something for normal people. I should start a charity jar xD I just fork out cash whenever I can afford/be bothered.

At least wait a few weeks before you donate here, unless it's for the same person.

CANCER SOCIETY GOGOGOGO

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    oh god i freakin love ethan, to bad hes gone next season ehh do you like 90210?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    It took me 30 minutes to find the right code my profile video, and it's not even the one I wanted. :[

Edit: there we go, found it. I love this song.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I rather like my css, though to be honest I haven;t actually coded a new signature in a few months. I've simply been editing the same basic code. I've grown attached to my layout.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I wouldn't really call myself a fan. It's more of a family thing, I have family in Ohio so I basically have to root for their team. I'm not really into sports that much.

(though if you really want to see where my sports colours lie, simply look in my profile.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Tom & Jerry...now that show was awesome. I loved watching it. The newer versions, however, were crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back