• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Good luck Mario! I know I would probably enter NaNo myself, the only problem is that I'm not a writer >.<

Though I may not officially enter NaNo, I may use this as a way to buckle down and try to re-write/ finish that HGSS narrative I was writing there for a while in my blog. (that is if I'm not too busy with work and other things.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Pft, there is no way I can do NaNoWriMo. For one I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And I really need to get into shape. So I need time to exercise. And besides, I am not a good writer anyway. I can't even type up 1,000 words. There is no way I can type 50,000. x.x

I hope you will finish early this time Mario. I know you can do it! YAY!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    NaNo looks weird and confusing and hard. ;;
    It seems so. There is no way I can type that many words. I get writer's block all the time. So yeah that will slow me down. I won't even try it.

Thaddeus Miranda said:
    Can someone explain what NaNoWriMo is?
    Have no clue ;-;
    It means National Novel Writing Month. People around the world sign up for this thing, and they have to type up to 50,000 words by the end of month. And if they made that goal they will get like a prize or something. I don't know. It is interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Novel_Writing_Month

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Thanks Lucy for the infos,I thought it meant something else. I happen to like writing though :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You are welcome. Yep that is what it means. So if you are writer you can give this a try. No way I am doing it because I am not a writer. XD

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Whoo. I came to post about me not having an updated badge but then there was one there. Like magic! Cool stuff, man

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it seems when post in a thread that doesn't count, the badge won't show up. So you had to post in a thread that counted posts. Glad you have it now. ^^ I really like the new badges. They have grown on me.

Years
    Pft, there is no way I can do NaNoWriMo. For one I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And I really need to get into shape. So I need time to exercise. And besides, I am not a good writer anyway. I can't even type up 1,000 words. There is no way I can type 50,000. x.x

I hope you will finish early this time Mario. I know you can do it! YAY!
    I could do it. I remember for the Getogether Writing Contest, I wrote around 3000 words over two days. If I was on holidays and not in school, I could easily hit 50k in a month. But I'm really not that motivated. Plus, my character building sucks.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I could do it. I remember for the Getogether Writing Contest, I wrote around 3000 words over two days. If I was on holidays and not in school, I could easily hit 50k in a month. But I'm really not that motivated. Plus, my character building sucks.
    Wow that is pretty good. There is no way I would have gotten that far. I just couldn't think about what to write about this situation. I get writer's block and I just give up when I get it. If I do write it, I wouldn't made any sense. Man if I wasn't working I won't make the 50,000 mark anyway. XD Because again, I don't have the talent to be a writer.

Wow, Mario! Great job of making the 5,000 mark! Congrats! I think you going to finish early.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years

Wow that is pretty good. There is no way I would have gotten that far. I just couldn't think about what to write about this situation. I get writer's block and I just give up when I get it. If I do write it, I wouldn't made any sense. Man if I wasn't working I won't make the 50,000 mark anyway. XD Because again, I don't have the talent to be a writer.

Wow, Mario! Great job of making the 5,000 mark! Congrats! I think you going to finish early.

Nobody could make it with that attitude ): This is a Pokemons forum, all you've gotta do is believe! Like it tells you to in the song.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I thought so too. Hmm, I guess everyone is busy. Right now, I set my DVR for "The Biggest Loser". Man, I really love that show. What a great motivator! I am going to watch tonight's episode later on. I don't want to deal with the commercials. XD I can fast forward them.

Royal Squirt said:
    Nobody could make it with that attitude ): This is a Pokemons forum, all you've gotta do is believe! Like it tells you to in the song.
    Yeah, true. You got a point there. I did wrote a story before, but I didn't even finish it. Because I got stuck. :( And then I been busy with other stuff through out my life. So haven't went back since. But with determination I would have finished it. Just right now, I don't have time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back