• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Also what makes PC's server so appealing to hack? Like... it's not like there's anything special there, lol. Taking Smogon sure that'd have big issues for some, but PC's, really, lol. ;x

It's no different than any other server. People do it because they think it's fun, regardless of the impact. ;(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nahhh, crazies who think that's fun are crazies! Instead they should join the server as normal people and become better battles imo - that's more fun! Well, assuming they're not mega-great players but I doubt the greatest players would spend their time hacking and rather spending that time improving themselves, lol.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
I ALMOST BEAT DA!!!
:D :D

He beat me 2-0 xD

Spoiler:

But then again, he was using OU against my ubers, so I'm not sure if this is gonna count lol >.<

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
All those logs prove is that Shedinja is still terrible to use. :3

Oh yeah I was meant to be working on a Keldeo team today and I didn't... oh well!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
why are you using shedinja, dragon?? it's really terrible and just terrible, ngl.

i haven't battled in a while... my uu team is getting kinda boring and since i no longer have a love for relicanth it can suck it. :< i need a theme ideas plz.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You should make a team based around Keldeo too tbh dragonomega. In fact, everyone should prepare for its arrival.

On that note, all done w/ team making!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Not if Keldeo is gonna go to ubers, which it is. I hope.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
why are you using shedinja, dragon?? it's really terrible and just terrible, ngl.

i haven't battled in a while... my uu team is getting kinda boring and since i no longer have a love for relicanth it can suck it. :< i need a theme ideas plz.

It isn't terrible. His skills are terrible for sending it in on a ghost who usally has mono ghost attacking sets lmao.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Not if Keldeo is gonna go to ubers, which it is. I hope.

All those horses/ponies should die :)

aaaand, once again, after experimenting with strategic teams, I have gone back to using HO :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah me too, it's hard for me to have a non-HO team. ;x

ALSO NO KILLING KELDEO. IT'S PERFECTION.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Hahaha. I just can't play in any style other than hyper offensive. No matter what I do. Even if I'm defending, I wanna make sure I'm doing it offensively to put pressure on the opponent. I suck at the prediction game. and I find the defensive game to be of too slow a pace for my enjoyment.

and No. I just don't like the trio+Keldeo this gen. Their designs and history just seem gimmicky. Like wannabe Legendary Beasts. To be honest, I feel like Unova just used Johto as a template for legendaries lol. 2 powerful, but not overly powerful legendaries (Cannon wise, at least. We all know Ho-Oh and Lugia are behemoths). and Then 3.. things which were involved with a disaster in ancient times.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Hahaha. I just can't play in any style other than hyper offensive. No matter what I do. Even if I'm defending, I wanna make sure I'm doing it offensively to put pressure on the opponent. I suck at the prediction game. and I find the defensive game to be of too slow a pace for my enjoyment.

You're just like me. I like to go all-out to have a quick fun battle. Being defensive may be slow but utilize those skills right and you may find yourself victorious. I have a few Pokemon that have Defensive-tactic moves but I don't use them as much.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
Hyper Offense is probably the most fun, at least I think so. I don't have the patience for good stall. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah XEL, you're jealous of their power imo!

I only recall trying stall a few times and I just found it so boring really, idk I don't like the idea of stalling and I'd rather attack straight out w/ power. At first (being like June-ish last year) I was like "omg stall looks awesome I WANNA PLAY STALL" ... yeah, lol. ;x

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Should I prefer Cofagrigus (Specially Defensive type) than Eviolite Dusclops (Defensive)? I got two more defensive Pokemons (excluding Dusclops). Or please suggest a Specially Defensive Pokemon for UU Tier. :) (excluding Deoxys-D, coz I'm building a Wi-Fi team.)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Stall all the way for me. I LOVE stall. I don't mine sweepers but stalling and tanking and walling is just it for me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back