• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

pkmin3033

Drapion is a fucking badass. Two of the best characters in the DPPt anime had one - Paul and Hunter J - and even if it's not all that useful in the games it still looks awesome.

Galarian Rapidash

Years
    uhhh it's Vice Grip sure would be deadly? (i'm grasping at strings here i rly don't like this pokemon lol)

Mimikyu

pkmin3033

It's pretty damn good in battle, I guess...and as far as designs go, it's not the worst I've ever seen.

Kabuto

pkmin3033

It's got a lot of variety to its evolutions, which is...good, I guess. There's something for everyone (even me, believe it or not) so I suppose on the whole, it could be worse.

Type: Null

Years
    Great to see game freak take risks with outlandish pokemon designs like this guy. I bash on him every now and then, but odd ball pokemon are actually pretty cool.

Toxel

pkmin3033

The form change with weather is pretty neat! I do wish they'd made a Sandstorm version though...

Kecleon

pkmin3033

Do I really need to explain. xD

Golurk

Back