• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Years
    • Seen today
    Super unique in many ways. Design, abilities, and it obliterated me in Mystery Dungeon.

Venonat

Years
    • Seen today
    I think it's nicely balanced in strength. Not absurd but still a strong pokemon.

Infernape

pkmin3033

The development Ash's Infernape underwent in the anime was brilliant and made it one of the best Pokemon he's ever had as a character.

Primarina

pkmin3033

Brock has a Zubat, which makes it cool. It's also got a much better design than freakin' Swoobat...

Alolan Persian

Years
    really fast, and constantly puts my pokemon at red health with heart stamp for some reason. annoying for me, but i respect its strength in game no doubt.

roserade

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    A pretty good poison and grass type. Has a good moveset in my opinion and can be a big threat.

Darkrai

Years
    beloved by every edgy pokemon fan out there. is pretty OP with its sleep damaging moves so always make sure to stock up on chesto berries and awakenings when taking this lad on

dunsparce

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    What is not the best about this pokemon? It's adorable and huggable. And if it is shiny then it is just a small strawberry shortcake.

Crobat

Years
    fast af, decent attack stat, won't flinch thanks to inner focus, always a welcome surprise when it arrives bcs it evolves thru happiness, menacing looking but has a good heart and is loyal to its trainer... i could go on and on. love this guy dearly <3

mareep

Back