• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Years
    It isn't lol.

ohh wait were you refereing to Jolteon in your original post? sorryy

but the way the game goes is you gotta compliment the pokemon the above user posted, and the guy above you said mantine i think, so it was sorta strange hearing you talk about Eeveelutions is all hehe. btw got a pokemon for me to compliment? :)

serene sejal

Flowing life
    Years
    ohh wait were you refereing to Jolteon in your original post? sorryy

but the way the game goes is you gotta compliment the pokemon the above user posted, and the guy above you said mantine i think, so it was sorta strange hearing you talk about Eeveelutions is all hehe. btw got a pokemon for me to compliment? :)

Yep I know, I sort of forgot though and then by the time I thought of editing you did the next already so I didn't edit it.
    Hmmmmm, how about

Omastar???

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Well, it is kind of cool in its own way. Plus, a certain twitch stream considers it to be a god, so there's that

I got Golett

Years
    Yep I know, I sort of forgot though and then by the time I thought of editing you did the next already so I didn't edit it.

i do apologize for being too fast lmao. but glad we got it cleared up!

Golett - humanoid gundam pokemon done right. also a much better executed Ghost/Ground type compared to Sandygast.

Blipbug

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I like it, mainly for what it evolves into, but it is cute in its own way

Got Manectric

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    One of the best things you can get in the bug hunting contest if I recall correctly

Mega Mewtwo Y

Years
    awesome Electric type with pretty gnarly Sp. Atk & good design! always try to get one if i can.

Horsea

Back