• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Contest Spectaculars & Cosplay Pikachu

Favorite Cosplay Pikachu type?

• Total voters

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • What do you think of Contests? Were you excited to have them back in the Pokemon games, after it being absent from XY and replaced by the Musical in BW? Do you have any Pokemon that have placed first in all Master Rank formats?

I'm currently still working on beating all the contests, but I think they're a nice change of pace, especially how Mega Evolution was implemented and how, when the crowd's excitement is at its peak, Pokemon perform special animated moves. Makes it seem more like a contest spectacular, rather than using the same old boring moves.

I boxed the cosplay Pikachu as soon as I got it, but I probably will use it in my next run. The moves it has are so unique, and I like the idea of a permanent costume on a Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actually kinda liked how they stuck the format as close to the originals rather than doing another Sinnoh Super Contest ripoff. Incorporating Mega Evolution and the fancy animations when a Pokemon maxes out the meter is another nice touch and makes me want to keep coming back.

My fave of the Cosplay Pikachu forms is Belle, but I do love them all.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Pikachu Rock Star because it can dominate Cool contests off the bat. Pikachu Belle has the most useful exclusive move in battle.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Contests were pretty fun. I had a blast doing them. Didn't use the Cosplay Pikachu in favor of using the Pokemon that I was already planning on entering contests in the first place. Cosplay Pikachu wise, my favorite design has got to be Belle Pikachu.

Back