• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Conway is coming… to a style near you. Heh heh heh…

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
  • Wow, I really like it and I like the character too.... The colors are a very nice change of pace, the blue started hurting my eyes.....

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Green's my fav. color and I like the new theme, though it's still too bright for my eyes.
    But even so, I'll try using that theme for a while~ ;)

Fire art. Thanks for making the theme~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • OMG, finally, a theme that I liked from the start! Finally I was able to switch the old 10th anniv. theme! Thanks, Jake!

Of course, I'll have to get used to the icons around, but definitely worth the effort ^o^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Conway is pretty much Jake as an anime characther on the series.

Conway = Jake

Nice theme overall, though.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    The stare is... odd. Also, the green fits.

For some reason, I saw him before in a film BEFORE the 10th. 7th, maybe? Meh.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    What episode was that far right screen on the banner from? I laughed very hard at that, for some reason...

Back