• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest looking pokemon attack

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think Psywave looks really cool, that and psybeam. The rainbow colors look really cool. XD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I'd have to have Spacial Rend and Solar beam, they just so shiny. XD Ice Beam isn't too bad too.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like Solar beam, Roar of time and Spacial rend the best. But...I do like petal dance.XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ever since I witnessed Roar of Time, I thought it was pretty cool.

Though, my favorite out of them all has to be Draco Meteor, meteors hurlding towards the opponent in blue skies filled with flame, now that is an amazing attack.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Ever since I witnessed Roar of Time, I thought it was pretty cool.

Though, my favorite out of them all has to be Draco Meteor, meteors hurlding towards the opponent in blue skies filled with flame, now that is an amazing attack.
    Im with ya dude... Draco Meteor is awesome... wait... tri attack is kinda cool, i mean you see those three elements...

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Does Triple Finish Count? :P
    As for ones in hte games, probably Judgment...Sky Attack maybe? I'm not sure. Theres so many cool ones ><

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Ummm, string shot!
    Nah, probably all the moves Blaziken can learn and Spacial Rend, Judgement, Dooms Desire ( I <3 Jirachi), Roar of Time but the best has to be Draco Meteor :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think the coolest sounding is Aurora Beam in the Red and Blue versions.

Coolest looking... I'd not know. Swords Dance maybe, that's all I can think of. I've not played Diamond or Pearl so don't know how any newer moves look...

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Easily Hyper Beam.

Just look at Gyarados in the first Pokémon movie.

Back