• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
  • Everyone is shipping Spora with things and they don't realize the mushroom won't let her go anywhere outside her egg group. How else is it going to ensure it has eggs to infect with spores?

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • Everyone is shipping Spora with things and they don't realize the mushroom won't let her go anywhere outside her egg group. How else is it going to ensure it has eggs to infect with spores?

God

everything is so

sexual with that thing

I think it would be best if Spora and that mushroom split up

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Okay, time to finish up the Story Thus Far recap for 5 AM because I really should, and maybe throw in some colors in there as well.

Yeah, it's missing some serious pink, if you catch my drift.

i obviously mean cicaro why does this sentence feel dirty

1) Could you imagine the thinly sugarcoated home truths between Amaryllis and Errol's mother, if they ever met? Honestly though, concerning only Errol, I think Amaryllis would find him somewhat endearing, like a small child, or a pet fish that you buy at the carnival

I'd call that dehumanization if any of us were playing humans

That 's actually hilarious: imagining Amaryllis and Errol's mom sitting to tea and swapping community gossip and discipline techniques.

2) Fox's picture is not canon. I could probably see it working, only because I'm imagining Samuel's father to have the politeness and amicability of Reginald, our mystery guest.

so what youre saying is that goro has a thing for men whose crotch area takes up half their torso

jauntier you smoldering courtesan do those italics indicate future intrigue

5) AYY LMAO Both forgotten. Throw in Rina's thimble and it's an open relationship. Arsey, come baaaack

hot action right there

Also new pairing!
    Errol's Mom x a copy of Mienshao Kampf

wait the point of a crack pairing is that it's not supposed to make sense

We can do cross-store pairs, too! I never specified restrictions.

PLS PLS CICARO x ERROL IM DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

MORE LIKE FOXBAELLY

It always feels like a good way to round out your character when you flesh out backstory, especially in a role-play like this when it's building a pre-established relationship with another character.

Exactly! Especially since I tend to flesh out the tiniest moments with tangent memories and made it that he's been working at Forget-Me-Not for weeks (possibly making him the oldest employee Amaryllis currently has), the only one reference to Cicaro meeting Amaryllis by loitering in her zen garden seemed way too good of an opportunity to pass up.

I'm curious what other weird conversations they've had together.

AMARYLLIS IS A FUN CHARACTER BUT EVERYONE VOTED FOR CASTIEL WHEN I ASKED WHO WAS THE FAVORITE BOSS SOME WEEKS AGO, sob sob

She's my one of my favorites to read; I love her bitter-sugar demeanor and heightened language. Like, I don't think she could make toast without it having the air of condescension about it.

honestly amaryllis 4 pres shes my mom

As for comics, coloring is such a pain.

Oh god, yeah. Hm, I usually use some kind of filter to get that effect. Doesn't produce the best results for drawings I suppose, but it usually does the trick for pixel artwork.

Yes! Do! I accept all artistic contributions, not just mine! They'll go under a section labeled after just you, if you ever get around to it.

aaaaAAAAWWWW YISS

I might make/edit sprites of the characters, and make store "family portraits." Whatever ends up happening.

HOPE EVERYBODY LIKES GAME BOY COLOR AESTHETIC

Which reminds me, did you draw the actual images of Castiel and Amaryllis you use? Or did you find them somewhere?

Everyone is shipping Spora with things and they don't realize the mushroom won't let her go anywhere outside her egg group. How else is it going to ensure it has eggs to infect with spores?

I totally take that into account too! I always double check that people I make Cicaro attracted to are in his egg group.

it might not matter most of the time but hey he isnt a complete homo he can like a lady

gurl that mushroom be crazy obsessed like it should take a sip it thirsty calm down

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • I'd call that dehumanization if any of us were playing humans

Get ready for a Gijinka portrait, rofl

That 's actually hilarious: imagining Amaryllis and Errol's mom sitting to tea and swapping community gossip and discipline techniques.

What if

WHAT IF AMARYLLIS PUT ERROL'S MOM UP TO THREATENING CASTIEL FOR A JOB AS A SNEAKY UNDERHANDED TRICK TO HANDICAP HIS TEAM

"What? No one's called your son back for job interviews? Well, you know I'd help you any way I can, darling, but my store's a little crowded on the roster, too. Though as much as I hate to recommend it since you know how I feel about witchcraft, that one store I hear is actually still hiring this late into summer. He can't refuse, and if he does? I've been reading this interesting journal I found in that big human library. Have you ever heard of affirmative action...?"

so what youre saying is that goro has a thing for men whose crotch area takes up half their torso

Let's not talk about Goro's possible romantic interests. It would get way too weird, and instantly.

jauntier you smoldering courtesan do those italics indicate future intrigue

-nips knuckle- <3

PLS PLS CICARO x ERROL IM DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

MORE LIKE FOXBAELLY

I hope Errol annoys Cicaro so much and ends up not as you hoped to expect.

Exactly! Especially since I tend to flesh out the tiniest moments with tangent memories and made it that he's been working at Forget-Me-Not for weeks (possibly making him the oldest employee Amaryllis currently has), the only one reference to Cicaro meeting Amaryllis by loitering in her zen garden seemed way too good of an opportunity to pass up.

I'm curious what other weird conversations they've had together.

I'm not sure who would be the oldest employee for Amaryllis present. I've always had the feeling of Spora being oldest by maybe a month just because she gives off an "ugh, not this again" vibe to her inner commentary. Rina, Samuel, and Varien are newer recruits, but I feel like Rina, Samuel, and Varien are like the newest.

Possible conversations:

"Cicaro, did you remember to call the plumber for the bathroom yesterday, like I told you to?"

"So this is the fifth customer today that's complained, so I think we need to have a talk about your hygiene."

"Oh, is that a drawing of that Swanna in your little sketchbook? I didn't know you could draw! Here, can I borrow your pencil, for a second? I don't think you got the goiter in her neck. And make her feet uglier."

"This is like my favorite sushi bar, but I hate coming here on Wednesdays because that Froslass waits the tables, and let me tell you what I heard she's doing with the owner? It's an utter scandal. So much fish paste."

"Shh, no, take-- Take this egg. Go over there. *hic* Throw it at his window. Shhh- shshsh ahahah, no, I'm serious, chchch do it. Egg him."

Oh god, yeah. Hm, I usually use some kind of filter to get that effect. Doesn't produce the best results for drawings I suppose, but it usually does the trick for pixel artwork.

aaaaAAAAWWWW YISS

I might make/edit sprites of the characters, and make store "family portraits." Whatever ends up happening.

HOPE EVERYBODY LIKES GAME BOY COLOR AESTHETIC

Which reminds me, did you draw the actual images of Castiel and Amaryllis you use? Or did you find them somewhere?

I really want to do pixel art, like it's an aesthetic that I seriously adore. And yes, I drew all NPC art myself, like one or two years ago.

Make it, make it, make

it.

I totally take that into account too! I always double check that people I make Cicaro attracted to are in his egg group.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that actually takes those kinds of things into account as well, especially since one later mission will concern so many children.

it might not matter most of the time but hey he isnt a complete homo he can like a lady

Why do I find that hard to believe so far.

But I already ship Mienshao Kampf with Cicaro's Beartic friend, tho

I can see that Cubchoo studying up that book after being rejected from an art academy by a Normal-type dean, who also happens to have a habit of breaking wine bottles at weddings.

I mean, if you want to somehow figure out what kind of Pokemon Parasect would be without the mushroom be my guest.

I...

That's actually a terrifying thought.

I think she'd just be dead. Or in a coma. Or all of her memories are gone with the parasite and her pupils return and she's just a flat-bodied crab thing with an infant's mentality, needing to relearn the world through her own lens with her own thoughts and experiences--unless it's too late.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yeah... Gabe was taught how to please. Or else he would be punished. You know how fathers are. So he's reeeeeally good at making people happy in more ways then one.

Lel.

Jauntier

Years
  • Yeah... Gabe was taught how to please. Or else he would be punished. You know how fathers are. So he's reeeeeally good at making people happy in more ways then one.

Lel.

Gabriel x Castiel: "Thank you for inviting me over for dinner, Gabriel. You did a very good job with the quiche. Would... you show me how you made it?" -eye glint-

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Gabriel x Castiel: "Thank you for inviting me over for dinner, Gabriel. You did a very good job with the quiche. Would... you show me how you made it?" -eye glint-

I definitely need to include this moment in a dream sequence when he gets knocked out. Later he's just confused why he dreamed that up.

Jauntier

Years
  • I definitely need to include this moment in a dream sequence when he gets knocked out. Later he's just confused why he dreamed that up.

Other dream sequences:

"Gabriel, be honest. If I took off my cloak, would you still accept me as your boss?"

"Gabriel, that gem on your forehead is mesmerizing. I want to make a charm out of it. Do you mind if I graft it off?"

"I hate waiting in line at the bank to deposit last night's profit. Let's rob it instead."

"Gabriel, if it wasn't for you, we would have never gotten away with that murder. Burn the body with these peppermint candles."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Other dream sequences:

"I hate waiting in line at the bank to deposit last night's profit. Let's rob it instead."

"Gabriel, if it wasn't for you, we would have never gotten away with that murder. Burn the body with these peppermint candles."

He reminds him so much of his father! Definitely going to keep Gabe fantasizing~

Jauntier

Years
  • Maybe at some point I'll do an IC Q&A with various NPCs here in the OOC (so many abbreviations).

It'll be another fun thing to do periodically.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • WHAT IF AMARYLLIS PUT ERROL'S MOM UP TO THREATENING CASTIEL FOR A JOB AS A SNEAKY UNDERHANDED TRICK TO HANDICAP HIS TEAM

That would actually make a lot of sense; like Errol's mom is probably one of those busy-bodies in the community and know Amaryllis through a society or the community watch or something like she's on the board for fair business practice.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SOMEHOW I NEED THIS.

Let's not talk about Goro's possible romantic interests. It would get way too weird, and instantly.

If the list doesn't begin and end with Cicaro, shit's gonna go down.

I hope Errol annoys Cicaro so much and ends up not as you hoped to expect.

quiet, hitler

I'm not sure who would be the oldest employee for Amaryllis present.

I guess that'd be for Xtrashy to decide, because I couldn't tell if Spora's been working there for a month or like two weeks. I imagine Cicaro having been an employee for about three or four.

"Cicaro, did you remember to call the plumber for the bathroom yesterday, like I told you to?"

" oh, fuck. "

/ Completely shirked off responsibilities!

"So this is the fifth customer today that's complained, so I think we need to have a talk about your hygiene."

uh cicaro smells like cinnamon and rainbows excuse you

/ furiously takes out sculpture made out of onions and rock salt

" aaaaaaaaarrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT "

"Oh, is that a drawing of that Swanna in your little sketchbook? I didn't know you could draw! Here, can I borrow your pencil, for a second? I don't think you got the goiter in her neck. And make her feet uglier."

" ma'am? "

"This is like my favorite sushi bar, but I hate coming here on Wednesdays because that Froslass waits the tables, and let me tell you what I heard she's doing with the owner? It's an utter scandal. So much fish paste."

oooo, I can't tell you how much Cicaro would feed into this.

HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUh- WE HAVE TO HAVE THEM HAVE A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

OH MY GOD

"Shh, no, take-- Take this egg. Go over there. *hic* Throw it at his window. Shhh- shshsh ahahah, no, I'm serious, chchch do it. Egg him."

oh my god drunk amaryllis

amaryllis where did you get this egg

did you steal somebody's unborn child

I'm glad I'm not the only person that actually takes those kinds of things into account as well, especially since one later mission will concern so many children.

i thought this was a pg-rated game

are we making babies

what kind of game is this, jaunt

Why do I find that hard to believe so far.

I've always thought of Cicaro as bisexual; not my fault there's so much homoerotic possibility around here that he hasn't expressed his straighter sides.

I can see that Cubchoo studying up that book after being rejected from an art academy by a Normal-type dean, who also happens to have a habit of breaking wine bottles at weddings.

As the creator of this NPC, I'm making this canon.

Yeah... Gabe was taught how to please. Or else he would be punished. You know how fathers are. So he's reeeeeally good at making people happy in more ways then one.

He reminds him so much of his father! Definitely going to keep Gabe fantasizing~

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

WOO OKAY WE ARE GETTING KINKSHAMED TONIGHT JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY

Maybe at some point I'll do an IC Q&A with various NPCs here in the OOC (so many abbreviations).

That'd be cool!

We could flesh out the world around them, and maybe - as another exercise - community-create other businesses nearby that have employees we all make together, and therefore be usable by anyone without the need for a JP?

Might be a bit messy at first, but that's kind of a neat idea.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I don't feel like reading through all these replies

Someone give me a plot summary

Jauntier

Years

• That would actually make a lot of sense; like Errol's mom is probably one of those busy-bodies in the community and know Amaryllis through a society or the community watch or something like she's on the board for fair business practice.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SOMEHOW I NEED THIS.

FOXRALLY

If the list doesn't begin and end with Cicaro, shit's gonna go down.

I don't even know what would constitute as Goro's type. He's such a ... such a brick wall of a character, lol.

quiet, hitler

Mienshao Kampf should actually be a children's mystery adventure novel about a bunch of Mienshao at summer camp trying to earn their brown belts. But then all the brown belts go missing and it's up to Nan Chi the Mienshao to try and find them before the end of the week. The twist at the end is that they were all stolen by a Hitmonlee in the rival camp. His name happens to be Hitmonler.

oooo, I can't tell you how much Cicaro would feed into this.

HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUh- WE HAVE TO HAVE THEM HAVE A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

OH MY GOD

I KNOW

Maybe something like that could happen in the 4 PM - 6 PM dinner block, but don't quite count on it... Maybe.

oh my god drunk amaryllis

amaryllis where did you get this egg

did you steal somebody's unborn child

"Noooo! It's too small to be a real Egg. Whuh, shshshsh chkchk, liiiike, I found it under a tree somewhere? I read in a people magazine that people make, like, fancy omelelelelelettssss from them, with... grass flakes. There's nothing alive in here gyuhuhuhu, it's just goopy goop! I've done research."

Cue OOC discussion of the reality of "regular" birds existing.

i thought this was a pg-rated game

are we making babies

what kind of game is this, jaunt

All I said was that children would be included. I said nothing about "the Day Care."

I've always thought of Cicaro as bisexual; not my fault there's so much homoerotic possibility around here that he hasn't expressed his straighter sides.

His only other options so far is a skinny milf he calls "Mom," a parasite-infested insect, a wind chime with glassy eyes and a language barrier, a bitterly abrasive fox, and a miniature disaster-foreteller with a scythe jutting out of her head. Take your pick.

WOO OKAY WE ARE GETTING KINKSHAMED TONIGHT JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY

STOP CHERRY-PICKING

THESE ARE FALSE CONCLUSIONS

That'd be cool!

We could flesh out the world around them, and maybe - as another exercise - community-create other businesses nearby that have employees we all make together, and therefore be usable by anyone without the need for a JP?

Might be a bit messy at first, but that's kind of a neat idea.

It's something to consider, yeah. It kind of goes along the lines of what I was thinking about doing, you know, using it as a way to further develop certain NPCs people like outside of a brief IC debut, or as another way to hype up the official IC introduction of an NPC that people want to learn a little more about. Like a little taste sampler. It also helps me work out the more "special" NPCs' quirks and behaviors before I fumble with them in IC.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    >language barrier
    I'll have you know that love is universal.

"The Daycare" can be that Pokemon version of Hooter's, run by a Miltank, and we can Q&A her. Win-win sitch, bitch.

Back