• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Where does Blair fit in in this AU? I imagine she's the one lonely kid who wants nothing more than to make friends, but she masks her intentions kinda like a tsundere. Thoughts? :P

uh obvs her and cicaro are the badasses listening to mcr and wearing black like it's in their religion

either that or cicaro was hardcore normcore and the treasurer of the gay-straight alliance thinking he was just an ally

or maybe he did heroin

vote on your headcanon TODAY

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    I'm sorry for the delay, guys. I'm going to post an update later today since I was called in to work for the late shift yesterday, and my usual nap after I come home turned into a dead still snooze fest.

Today's post will mark the halfway point of the hour. Clap clap for being that much there everyone, applause applause, I am so clearly tired.

I'll join in the OOC conversation once the important business is did and done for. I glanced through and there was some funny talk but I can't really read it through the sleep tears in my eyes.

I'm typing without looking at the keyboard because I am explert.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I refuse to give you any of my sympathy

Just post already so Rina can hopefully get away with ignoring Cicaro's presence again, rofl

either that or cicaro was hardcore normcore and the treasurer of the gay-straight alliance thinking he was just an ally

Yes. That or/and the student teacher for a Fashion elective.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Aaaaand she's safe!

I actually want Jaunt to review the last part of my post so consider it, or at least the last couple lines, a 'work in-progress'.

Jauntier

Years
    GM post is up.

Scoreboard has been updated. Next IC post, I will have drawings of the projects so that everyone can have a clear visualization of what your teams have created. Projects have gotten rather fancy this time around.

Also, dud190 wrote his first post, guys! Congratulations, dud! Now you have to stay with us for life.

Also, to the "discussion" at hand, I feel like Castiel would be the college professor who teaches West African Music History, you know, that non-credited class that only has five students and is constantly on the verge of being struck from the class registration list for the following semester because barely anyone joins, but he has big dreams of hosting an authentic world music and dance festival in the empty parking lot section of the campus and keeps telling the music faculty about it, hoping they'd support him if he ever got around to organizing a fundraiser for the cause.

And Amaryllis feels like a Sociology teacher, but she explains history and culture through the lens of famesque pseudo-events and celebrities and icons instead of academically. Or she teaches Journalism, and the school newspaper reads like a self-indulgent tabloid, and her students are trained to be like little harping paparazzi or stalking creeps always hunting for "the big scoop."

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Just goes to show that no one truly understands Amaryllis or Castiel other than Jauntier himself.

inb4 +10 points for the best Chimecho around. Did you see that shade though!?

Jauntier

Years
    Can we talk about Disclosed's last post and Little Timothy the developmentally different Dusclops?

does she show the Stanford Experiment to her students every single semester

because if she doesn't she's no true sociology teacher

Except the Stanford Experiment will be about how the student peer mediation program the school psychologist just recently kickstarted is failing with reaching out to the students in detention, and how the social roles of cliques play an everyday part of the social hierarchy that is high school.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    We can only discuss Timothy whilst keeping an open mind, albeist >:(

Jauntier

Years
    Alright, looks like Karaoke Night and Open Mic Night are the two most liked activities (even though Xtrashy only voted for one thing)!

Now the question is...

Which store wants which of these two more?

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Admit it, Jaunt. You like Amaryllis more than Castiel. Admit. It.

My point is Forget-Me-Not should get it because our members need an outlet to express their sorry selves more and we already established Druag would sing sad Rihanna songs, Fox, not a POWTER song

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
    I honestly can't choose, but if my family was held at gun point by a hairy and gruff, yet sentimental man who liked rapping, I would say Open Mic.

Jauntier

Years
    Make sure posts get in, guys. Claim your responsibility for favor on the scoreboard (if your character deserves it)!

After that is breakfast time, which is a great introduction to down time, as scarce as it is. So, while you guys are sitting out here in OOC talking about which store would like Karaoke or Open Mic more, you can also plan some questions you may want to ask your fellow co-workers over breakfast--including your boss!

Let me just say that I feel so bad for Silver. She really deserves some merit for trying to stick her neck out for her boss, despite it backfiring.

And Blair is in an unusually good mood over the project. I suspect she'll have a few magic-related questions to ask Castiel later over a glass of orange juice.

I wonder how all the Forget-Me-Not folks will handle each other. Right now I don't feel as much camaraderie between the employees as I do those at Spirited Away, and it's probably due to how the stores handled making their projects. I wonder if breakfast at the florist's will turn into a typical dinner at Thanksgiving (which is to say, poorly)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    So I've been brain dead these past few days because I missed three days of school and have to do a lot of makeup. I need some help on how to put myself into the store non-awkwardly. Nothing has been coming to me.

Jauntier

Years
    So I've been brain dead these past few days because I missed three days of school and have to do a lot of makeup. I need some help on how to put myself into the store non-awkwardly. Nothing has been coming to me.

Benicle's entrance is going to be awkward regardless, lol. After witnessing an employee of the store get carted away by authorities, Benicle decided to be an opportunist and fly into the store and make an appearance, at a time where Amaryllis (at the time I write this post) doesn't know Varien the Kecleon has been apprehended, just finished screaming hear head off for fifteen minutes out of embarrassment and anger, and walks out to see a finished project whose appearance wasn't what she was expecting, to say the least.

There's no skirting around it. It's gonna be mad awks. But that's the fun part, playing off of the situation at hand.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
    And here I was trying desperately to send a notice that a storm was blocking me out and i wouldn't be able to write when the clouds clear up and I can connect again. Guess Imma write after all.

And I like to imagine Druag being in the middle of the chorus of Russian Roulette when Goro smashes the door down and looks at everyone and says "it sounded like someone was being strangled in here"

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
    Not posting yet as all it would be is Spora idling while she waits for Amaryllis to be done looking at the project crud cause she certainly didn't do anything.

Back