• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Not posting yet as all it would be is Spora idling while she waits for Amaryllis to be done looking at the project crud cause she certainly didn't do anything.

Has she decided not to break the news of the arrest and Castiel's difficulty to her, or will it just not be at this time?

Alternately, how would she feel, if anything, about the incoming Ninjask?

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
    Has she decided not to break the news of the arrest and Castiel's difficulty to her, or will it just not be at this time?

Alternately, how would she feel, if anything, about the incoming Ninjask?

Just not at this time, or more specifically after she's done being distracted by the project.

I could probably put idling and reaction to new pokemon into one post, albeit somewhat smallish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Going to not be lazy and get a post up probably later today. Totally not going to accidentally sneak up on Amaryllis. I'm going to make it ad awkward as possible. :)

Jauntier

Years
    A post is a post, Xtrashy, as long as it's at least 100 words, which is an actual forum rule. But five sentences is practically 100 words, so I know you'll exceed it anyway.

Going to not be lazy and get a post up probably later today. Totally not going to accidentally sneak up on Amaryllis. I'm going to make it ad awkward as possible. :)

We'll see how she likes that. I'd like to preview your post before you put it up, as well. Don't worry, this will be the last time I request to do so, as it's just to make sure Benicle settles into the store sensically. Afterwards, the onus to interact is all on you, mate.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Elwood/I are gonna post soon, mateys

Just wanted to point out something

Dud, in your latest post you specifically mention the lack of coworkers "surrounding Amaryllis", despite Rina and Cicaro being right with her in the project corner. Might I ask why?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Elwood/I are gonna post soon, mateys

Dud, in your latest post you specifically mention the lack of coworkers "surrounding Amaryllis", despite Rina and Cicaro being right with her in the project corner. Might I ask why?

In Jauntier's post, Amaryllis had moved to the bean bag chair, which is away from the project corner.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    In Jauntier's post, Amaryllis had moved to the bean bag chair, which is away from the project corner.

No, no. The beanbags, as Jauntier described are additions to the updated project corner. In an earlier post, Rina borrowed a few as seating.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    No, no. The beanbags, as Jauntier described are additions to the updated project corner. In an earlier post, Rina borrowed a few as seating.

My bad then. :P I was basing my post off of the hand drawn map of the store in the first/second OOC post.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    My bad then. :P I was basing my post off of the hand drawn map of the store in the first/second OOC post.

Yeah, don't forget to check what other people have written.

I inferred Benicle went to the project corner, where Amaryllis and the others are, and had Rina react to his appearance in Elwood and I's latest post. If anything's a little contradictory to how you interpreted your character's position, let me know!

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Yeah, don't forget to check what other people have written.

I inferred Benicle went to the project corner, where Amaryllis and the others are, and had Rina react to his appearance in Elwood and I's latest post. If anything's a little contradictory to how you interpreted your character's position, let me know!
    I edited my post to (hopefully) match a better description as to where everyone is. :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    You know, I just realized that in my terribad post I did mention something important - who's going to be advertising the projects? If FMN's project is what Gabe said it was, then it might not need as much advertising, but SA would definitely need some.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Yeah, that looks better, Dud!

...and we're doing the advertising idea? I mean, can't coworkers just encourage shoppers to visit either the SA stand or whatever-we-made at FMN? Just like someone at someplace like Game Stop would bug you about their "rewards card" thingamajig.

Jauntier

Years
    who's going to be advertising the projects?

Very few shoppers will be up and walking around by 8 AM, admittedly, so if you mean something like standing outside to hawk at passersby, that won't be productive.

Inside, the project area is right across from the front door. They'll see it walking in, but greeting sales associates will be required to mention customers visit the finished project as advertisement.

Just as Disclosed said though, event promotion comes with the occupation of being an employee.

Jauntier

Years
    New poll is up, folks! I've been thinking about this for some time now, truly. Tell me, if you'd be interested in a guest visit by a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter, which one, why, and what idea do you have for their coming along?

In the meantime, art for the projects is coming along. Once I finish with FMN, I will ask Spirited Away for an overview of their project appearance just to be square with them. Once those are finished, expect an appraisal post within 24 hours, and boy howdy, it'll be time for breaky-bye.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Wow, that last sentence was cringe.

I think seeing a Sun/Moon starter as a shopper would be interesting but I don't care which one.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Uuuuuurg, the game isn't even close to out and everyone is drooling over the starters. I tend to be more of a patient sort, so I don't even want to hear about sun and moon until it comes out. Won't stop me from letting others vote though!

So, respectively, I opt out of voting for the starters. I will also get my post up today and get Gabriel some brownies from out of the fridge, cause he earned them. I am totally tooting my own horn.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ehhhh honestly I'm not too big on having one, it would be like one of those awkward "aaaaand here's our guest for this episode, LUKE-ARIO MCKAZÉ" moments so I ain't a huge fan.

Now where is that GM post jaunt jemaima, I wanna see what rina's FMN's shitty project looks like fam

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    "aaaaand here's our guest for this episode, LUKE-ARIO MCKAZÉ"

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Back