• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Er, its Benicle. Not barnicle

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    WELL MEME'D, FOX

But yeah, Amaryllis was like "Barnicle" so Rina was like "seems legit". Guess she doesn't know what a barnacle is (never mind what a "barnicle" is).
    I don't want to imagine how Rina pees. Do you need a basic description of the bathroom, though?
    I assume the bathroom is just like small, half-bath-sized, tiled floor, toilet on one side, mirror and sink on the other. BUT DID YOU LIKE MY POST, JAUNT????? HUH, HUH????

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Benicle's name is Barney, guys. I'm not sure what you all are on about.

And yes, Disclosed. I liked your post. Also, that's exactly what the bathroom is like. It's what you'd think a corner shop bathroom would be.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Not genuine enough.

why would i need a description if it's easy to understand do you think i'm stupid or something

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    So I'm falling slightly behind the post requirement. I can't get a post up today since this is the day I am celebrating my birthday with my friends since it was last Wednesday, but I will try really hard to get one up tomorrow.

Jauntier

Years
    So I'm falling slightly behind the post requirement. I can't get a post up today since this is the day I am celebrating my birthday with my friends since it was last Wednesday, but I will try really hard to get one up tomorrow.

Happy belated birthday and do your best, mate.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
    Happy Birthday, dud190! Does this mean we should call you dud191 now? Hahaha!

Also, I'm curious, what is that deleted post?

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Grelzar, it's a double post, the worst thing

And I actually caught word of Spirited Away working on some sort of "monster joint post"? Can I get some intel from some of Mr. Castiel's little worker bees?

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
    Weeeeell, word on the Vine Whip is some of them kiddies is having themselves a lengthy conversation over their breakfast that ended up so long that the Jaunt has requested they post it in two parts to give the rest of us time to get our big boy pants on.
    Rumor has it that ol' Jaunt's lookin to encourage everyone else to clump up in JPs to pass the breakfast chat session, but that's just what I heard.
    But y'all didn't hear it from me.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Seems right fine & dandy ta me

But ew, "clump up", what's he gonna do, put us in pairs

GUESS WE'LL SEE

Jauntier

Years
    I don't mind joint posts, people. How could I?

But they just kept writing and writing and writing. I left them up to their own devices, and a day later, I go back to check on them, and not only did a third person join, but it's practically two substantial posts long.

So one of the original two participants may as well post the first part since they've grouped themselves together and chatted for so long, let the rest of us form our own conversation and react to whatever we heard from their first post, and then with a couple relevant edits the second post is ready to go.

All the while, Forget-Me-Not needs the same amount of activity to match the time that would have passed on SA's end, which shouldn't be too much of a hassle if members interact with each other and actually have a decent conversation.

But I suppose that's why I'm GM.

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
    Time will pass on Samuel's end, as he does his thing. I can write to say the thing takes how long as you other FMN fellas want.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
    All the while, Forget-Me-Not needs the same amount of activity to match the time that would have passed on SA's end, which shouldn't be too much of a hassle if members interact with each other and actually have a decent conversation.

FMN is literally packed with characters that couldn't care less about each other.

Jauntier

Years
    FMN is literally packed with characters that couldn't care less about each other.

I hate to admit it.

I really do.

FMN's breakfast may default to the bugs maybe looking at each other while Amaryllis and Cicaro gossip. Samuel is removed from the situation entirely again and Rina is in the bathroom being... alone.

Gracious.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    aye no Samuello

I promise Rina's bathroom business will only take a few minutes. Has someone else posted int the IC thread? I can start another post for her soon. Amaryllis would presumably just be like "Go ahead, deary" to her asking to go.

Jauntier

Years
    It looks like that bathroom business has gotta wait. Benicle got angry that a wind chime--whose face is going to be smooth and glassy with eyes of a painted look--gazed on indifferently at him, before turning a split second away. Looks like we've got a rash antagonist on our hands, boys and girls.

The world is out to get 'em.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Well.... Er... My thought process was that there was no look of apology or anything. Plus all the other stuff that happened(Amaryllis mispronouncing his name twice, plus the whole Rina body-blocking benicle's line of vision) built a little anger inside of him that happened to explode on Rina. :/

Back