• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Sounds like you made a biased decision.

I bet it's Cicaro, isn't it? I bet it's Cicaro.

And Amaryllis, thank you for sticking up for Rina, god bless <3

As GM, I check and see who would best fit the project theme initially, and then I watch to see how well they do. That said, I also try to balance between characters who have't had much airtime by comparison, just to keep everyone busy.

Speaking of...

Your posts are long overdue. You have 36 hours to post or your character slots will be freed.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Your posts are long overdue. You have 36 hours to post or your character slots will be freed.

Speaking of, what happens if a person doesn't IC post within that established limit and thier slot gets freed but they then post in the IC? What occurs?

I've been wondering since the last time you made a warning like that.

Jauntier

Years
    Speaking of, what happens if a person doesn't IC post within that established limit and thier slot gets freed but they then post in the IC? What occurs?

I've been wondering since the last time you made a warning like that.

I unfortunately do not have any power to simply delete the errant post myself, especially if it's a case of the player in question having been nearly two weeks overdue, quoted and informed of the urgent time frame yet giving me no feedback, and then suddenly posts after the fact.

But unless they appeal to me first for their slot--if their slot is still available and hasn't been claimed by a new and accepted applicant--I would inform everyone to simply ignore the post until it gets settled.

If it's a post in spite of their slot having been taken, I would probably request a mod to simply delete the post altogether.

My posting activity rule is actually for me to say that after 8 days, I have the right to remove your character at any point in time thereafter. But, I'm lenient, and kind enough to give a warning as well when I see it fit, even though I have all the authority not to remind players as it is the player's responsibility to keep track of their participation.

But once I give that warning, there's no working around it. Your post can be a minimum of 100 words and you may not have any heart for it, but you just need to reset your activity period.

If someone has lost interest in the role-play, the courtesy here is to inform me in private and make a brief public announcement in the OOC so that everyone else is aware.

Jauntier

Years
    Ayy! You met the deadline! Good job!

Now that was a nice thing Samuel did, even though customers aren't allowed to go into the zen garden, regardless. I really want to know if there's anything deeper to Samuel's fear of Bugs.

Jauntier

Years
    Good God.

Between Samuel's slimey, slobbery mucus and Errol's rancid fish barf, I don't know which employee is the most disdainful thing I've read thus far.

Jauntier

Years
    Everyone on the 36 hour deadline got their posts in on time! Good job, everybody!

Alright Forget-Me-Not, let's get some posts in here so that everyone is present and accounted for, and then I'll announce the Project Leaders in my next GM update!

Who do you guys think deserves the project leader spots? (Remember Forget-Me-Not employees, your project wasn't exactly discovered, so don't say aloud here what it actually is.)

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    BOO, NO DRAMA

Of course Errol would make an error pfffft

I posted! I am the face of Forget-Me-Not. No, but hopefully this post will be as entertaining to you all as planned. Rina's own little plot kinda backfired on her, but in a decent way. Once we get more breakfast time interaction going, we should hopefully be able to see how.

And I just wanna note now how much I really want Rina's aunt, dad and uncle to eventually drop by the store. Daddy's top priority, of course.

OUR PROJECT IS A GIANT PINATA FULL OF CHINGLING PLUSHES AND JAPANESE WASABI-FLAVORED CANDIES

I think Rina deserves the world. I doubt'll it happen but I'd be really funny if Sam became project leader for Team FMN.

Jauntier

Years
    WHAT THE HECK

RINA CURSED EVERYONE IN FORGET-ME-NOT

If you want Rina's fam to pay their respects visit to the store, I can pencil them in. Give me a preferred time slot between 8 AM to 9 PM and I'll see if it's available, since I do have to take into account a few no-show time blocks.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    GET DECIMATED

Cool beans. Any slot between those hours for me is fine but, for now, I'll say 8:15 - 8:20.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
    Does, does the curse actually do anything? Only asking cause if it does and Spora finds out Rina did it, she's likely to back hand her into a wall.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Don't mean to creep in here so abruptly, but sometime ago, Aunty Jaunty was kind enough to gregariously invite me to chat among you people in spite of the fact that I cannot actually participate in the IC as a player. And considering I am in desperate need of friends here how terribly inactive I've been on these forums, I thought it wouldn't hurt to drop in and make the effort to be a little more convivial myself.

After skimming the IC out of boredom, I kinda wanted to show some little fanart I scribbled as a small sign of personal appreciation. So, uh. Here?

Spoiler:

(Disclaimer: Nothing presented is actually canon nor is it accurate, so don't take too serious.)

Anyways, don't mind me, I'll just go back to fiddling with my own junk. I hope everyone continues to have lots of fun and stuff :D

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

what I am doing with my life

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    ima just drop this amazing piece of fanart dont mind me

you can stay

This is absolutely amazing!! rip sam the bidoof tho

I'm sure everyone here will agree with me in saying that we're really happy to see other people outside the rp take interest in us and the collaboration. Please feel free to come back and chat with us and leave commentary!

amaryllis and cicaro confirmed to want the booty

+1 to the idea Ech comes in as a customer at some point

Reactions: Ech

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    That art is awesooooome! I love the lighting for the different store members. Samuel looks especially good! Ech, you've just surpassed Rina as the best living being alive related to Cornered.

SPEAKING OF RINA, SHE GOT THEM PRIORITIES THO! AYYYYYYYYY

Spora looks like she really is about to backhand a sucka. And Cicaro looks maniacal. And Blair, and Benicle, and Castiel. This is the most accurate portrayal of Cornered: everyone is always ready to kill one another.

Ech should get a spot, now. Ech, you can be the bad guy

Jauntier

Years
    Oh, Ech...

Oh, Ech...

Ech...

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

No I absolutely have to add this to the first post, as well as Fox's garbage videos which will be quickly overshadowed. Speaking of...

Ok is it just me or is Spora's lack of css annoying

Shut up, Fox. Your ass isn't bourgie. I'm the only one allowed to be ELITIST here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    Oh who is that thing that looks like a cross between a mouse and a Mime Jr. peeking out from behind that brick wall

EDIT: Castiel looks like he is from the middle east with that thing around his mouth

Last edited:
    Back