• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • I like my nicknames by the way I find most things amusing

Things take an interesting turn when we find out that Kazimir's career had taken an infamous turn when he made a political statement setting fire to a vineyard in what other town but... Farlance? Now where have we heard that town before?

Speaking on that, I hope you don't mind, Dud. I thought it would be super cute to call back to a town that was mentioned in someone else's bio to get a sense of a connected world and that you might find cool to read. :3​

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    oh hey everyone, i still exist and i decided to keep coming back here to haunt you all cuz i think i actually died after signing up for Disclosed's RP. so. yaaaay

I express deep sympathy for Samuel, for I too have been neglected as a compadre at work. Why, my Boss even had the nerve to pay me less then my co-workers, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAD TO TRAIN THEM ALL. Ergo, I shall proceed to make some hot Sam-on-Amaryllis action for his sake.

But seriously, if I make a portrait involving Cicaro and Goro in a rather indecent situation with the caption "Pizza Delivery Gone Wrong!", can I be given the privilege to temporally guest star as someone from this Gallery Hall of Art? What about an inanimate object that desperately tries to get the attention of the living world? I mean, I thought I was getting points here. Eh? ... What? I'm actually a hack that's being a smarmy creep trying to shamelessly bargain their way in with smut? Oh, okay. I'll just go back to the corner and sob uncontrollably because I just realized that Fox is the only friend I have made here.

I noticed a few people are cropping out parts of my dank art, much to my honest surprise. YOU HEARTLESS THIEVES I WILL SUE YOU If you guys seriously want any exclusive/specific images, whether for avatars or just dumb reaction pics to accompany in your posts for the RP, you can ask me if you want and I can try to get something out so as long as I don't have to draw in detailed Backgrounds (though if you really want to request that, I can give a shot). just make me feel like i'm contributing here

Also, I just realized how unfortunately phallic my CSS template looked.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Ergo, I shall proceed to make some hot Sam-on-Amaryllis action for his sake.

> sam on that quest for mary booty:

Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

But seriously, if I make a portrait involving Cicaro and Goro in a rather indecent situation with the caption "Pizza Delivery Gone Wrong!", can I be given the privilege to temporally guest star as someone from this Gallery Hall of Art?

If you drew a scene of Goro begrudgingly coming into Cicaro's apartment with a sausage pizza as the Furret tries to sexily present himself on a couch I will personally do a JP with your Kirlia as the role of Cicaro's most precious best friend.

After I'm done being dead with laughter. Seriously, that whole pizza boy fantasy was a last-minute edit because I needed an achievement there and I'm so glad I went with it.

though give him some normal ass eyebrows you'd think he applies five bottles of mascara every morning

What about an inanimate object that desperately tries to get the attention of the living world? I mean, I thought I was getting points here. Eh? ... What? I'm actually a hack that's being a smarmy creep trying to shamelessly bargain their way in with smut? Oh, okay. I'll just go back to the corner and sob uncontrollably because I just realized that Fox is the only friend I have made here.

ech honey are the voices bothering you again

If you guys seriously want any exclusive/specific images, whether for avatars or just dumb reaction pics to accompany in your posts for the RP, you can ask me if you want and I can try to get something out so as long as I don't have to draw in detailed Backgrounds (though if you really want to request that, I can give a shot). just make me feel like i'm contributing here

I mean I'm always looking for new art for Cicaro's mugshot; and hey, if you ever find yourself bored, I would love to have like ... a range of emotions of his face to use. That would be actually really amazing! But don't feel like you need to do anything for lil' old me if you don't got the time.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • I express deep sympathy for Samuel, for I too have been neglected as a compadre at work. Why, my Boss even had the nerve to pay me less then my co-workers, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAD TO TRAIN THEM ALL. Ergo, I shall proceed to make some hot Sam-on-Amaryllis action for his sake.

What if I just promoted your post and everyone saw what you wrote, Ech.

What if I just

just ruined your reputation right here

right now.

Also, when you're drawing a mentally stinted necktie'd beaver getting sensual on his florist fairy boss, it came off to me as an Elliot Rodgers revenge fantasy that's only fitting of none other than Samuel. I condemn.

Samuel is now the non-canon serial killer Nice Guy, as perpetuated by Elwood and embellished by Ech, our favorite stalker.

Jauntier

Years
  • In other news, look at that Gabriel x Castiel action.

I really like Castiel's insight on the concept of "magic" in this universe as Pokemon. But does Blair overhear? Will this affect her future efforts at the store? Will she be disillusioned to the wonders that she so deeply believes in, along with the sense of awe and majesty she has instilled in the children who visited her street performances back before her betrayal?

If you drew a scene of Goro begrudgingly coming into Cicaro's apartment with a sausage pizza as the Furret tries to sexily present himself on a couch I will personally do a JP with your Kirlia as the role of Cicaro's most precious best friend.​

Actually that gives me an idea.

Ech, you could actually have a chance to participate in the role-play if you take on that Kirlia persona. That character could be a member of the cutthroat dance group of uncomfortably precocious and nearly-identical Kirlia trio, dubbed The Academy, after their four-star home turf.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    though give him some normal ass eyebrows you'd think he applies five bottles of mascara every morning

Well, now! How else is Goro-senpai gonna notice him?

What if I just promoted your post and everyone saw what you wrote, Ech.

What if I just

just ruined your reputation right here

right now.

hah

that's cute.

you actually think i care about my reputation at this point?

also what do you mean favorite stalker, i thought i was the only one

U GONNA REGRET DIS said:
    Actually that gives me an idea.

Ech, you could actually have a chance to participate in the role-play if you take on that Kirlia persona. That character could be a member of the cutthroat dance group of uncomfortably precocious and nearly-identical Kirlia trio, dubbed The Academy, after their four-star home turf.

Jauntier

Years
  • Whooo, boy am I sleepy and disturbed!

Okay, uhhh, good night!

And remember: Mother Mary and Daddy Casty love you~

Reactions: Ech

Jauntier

Years
  • I'm excited to read the upcoming posts.

I know these are going to be good, folks.

I want you guys to guess what kind of Pokemon are going to visit you all in the 8 AM slot. And I don't mean kind as in "species", I mean kind as in personalityyy, statusss, archetypeee

There can only be so many kinds of people in the world, right? Even typing this, I've got a new idea for a customer I should shoehorn in.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • I knocked over seven servers and crashed a life support system when I got the news:
    ECH IS JOINING US?!

This is easily in the top five best things to ever happen in life.

And you all said sacrificing pineapples to Blarzigord was "schizophrenic" and "illegal in some jurisdictions." Well, it made my wish come true, didn't it?

Well, minus the extra pair of arms, but hey you know I'll take what I can get.

Jauntier

Years
  • ECH IS JOINING US?!

I mean, Ech may join us. When it comes time, I'll officially ask instead of posting some dubious idea worded as cautious phrasing.

That, though, means that Ech will have to keep up with the posting speed of the RP, which is my biggest concern.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • I mean, Ech may join us. When it comes time, I'll officially ask instead of posting some dubious idea worded as cautious phrasing.

That, though, means that Ech will have to keep up with the posting speed of the RP, which is my biggest concern.

Oh, well, naturally.

But jumping to conclusions is the closest I'll ever get to flying, so you know how it is.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • Okay.

That was clever.

And I know by admitting that, you're going to write something horribly preposterous and sabotage yourself of becoming that much more graspable to me.

Why, dear, you can read me like a palm: as correctly as the receiver is superstitious! By the by, if you ever figure out what side my thumb's on, do clue me in: I've been meaning to close my hand on the opportunity around me but I can't remember which way my fingers bend.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Also yayy Ech is gonna be in here <3

ECH IS JOINING US?!

I mean, Ech may join us. When it comes time, I'll officially ask instead of posting some dubious idea worded as cautious phrasing.

So being somewhat earnest on the matter and trying to avert any frivolous gimmicks that I tend to gravitate to, the tragic irony of my enthusiasm and genuine endearment for this RP as well for its dedicated players and especially its GM is that I honestly don't think I have the heart or courage to legitimately join as an official member, regardless if there's an open opportunity for me. I don't know, I think I've grown too accustomed with this odd niche of being a supportive spectator that lingers awkwardly around in the background rather than actually become a devoted participant that directly contributes to the IC. I know I made a lot of jokes about sneaking into the RP and whatnot, but honestly I still feel I'd be a complete stranger that would only be rudely intruding. I just don't feel very comfortable about joining at this point, that's all. (I actually thought about posting up my App earlier just for the fun of it, though held off on the notion because it might give everyone the wrong idea about my intentions here)

Long story short, I rather just stick with making dumb art and mukposts while reading the IC during my spare time sitting comfortably on the toilet. I am actually contemplating on making that Cicaro/Goro scene. I mean, I don't think I've actually drawn Goro yet, so this seems like the perfect opportunity.

Jauntier

Years
  • "I'm a heartbreaker... My name... Ech."

Ech is the kinda person who would lead you on in a relationship, and then when you propose with 448 Rubix cubes solved and put together to replicate their visage, is like "Oh no, I was just your emotional support".

But how can you, Ech?! What kind of love is your love?!

Back