• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Oh, Xtrashy was "gifted" Fox's CSS since Fox is elitist.

For shame.

I was referring to how Errol went across the street to throw up, you numbnut.

And of course not it's not like Curse lowers speed and boosts attack and defense when used by any Pokemon that isn't a Ghost-type

That's not my fault Fox made his character go completely out of his way to barf in the street like a tool, rofl.

I just find it interesting that you applied it in that way. I would have thought she'd just come out of it exhausted from performing it and that was her "speed" drop. Now she's just eerily... slow...

How would you replicate the boost in Attack and Defense?

Oh no, and now that lends the question, since she isn't a Ghost-type... did she even really curse anyone? Oh man, what if she didn't even Curse anyone.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    You're so slow. Of course she didn't curse anybody! That's the point.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Man css makes my posts look even smaller than they were.

If you wish to be truly glamorous among the crowd, you could use this immaculate template that took me a week to perfect.

TIMMY

THINKING: ECH IS A TRYHARD MEMETIC CRETIN
    MISC: I'm actually a zombie

spora was super peeved cuz amommy pushed evry button on her body as if she were using her body as a subsitute controler for smosh bras kerfuffle

den ammeme wanted to play 20 questions with her and her dum co-workers and spora was all liek, AINT GOT NO TIME FOR DAT SHIET U DELUSIONAL PRISSY MERMAID but obliged cuz plot and reason and stuff.

r u a rock, she asked straight to her boss. cuz i am a grass type and imma solarbeam ur sorry twerking ass if u keep peeving me liek dis

IF YOU CAN'T STRIVE FOR THE BEST, YOU CAN MOST CERTAINLY AIM FOR THE WOOOOOOORST

(On a serious note, I thought it was super meta for Spora's post to deliberately not have flashy CSS. after all, someone as reticent and socially withdrawn as her wouldn't really go out of their way to spruce up their demeanor to attract the attentions of others, would they?)

Speaking of CSS, can we just talk about how annoying it is that float can't just center boxes inside bigger boxes?

*no bueno*
    *lol try again nerd*
    *lmao*
    *nah*
    *so cringe*
    *aw, you used google, you cheeky bastard. alright, you win, but lemme just put the div on the outside*

FML.

I'm pretty sure I'm infringing on some sort of meme clause at this point. if not that, i am certainly overstaying my welcome with such insufferable behavior

Jauntier

Years
    You're so slow. Of course she didn't curse anybody! That's the point.

Backtalk mother one more time and your ass is out on the grass, missy.

If you wish to be truly glamorous

"TIMMY"

Well, that was.

That merely "was."

I know, that's entirely the point of the basic aesthetic, but Fox is all like "UGH, WHY CAN'T EVERYONE CSS TO MY TASTE, *STRESS SIGH*, I'D RATHER MAKE A FORMAT THAT IS STRICTLY A PICTURE AND A BRIGHT BACKGROUND COLOR THAN READ SHORT PLAINTEXT *PLEB ANGST*"

The harder I shame him, the more he will learn his place as the AV Club nerd and not the masterful CSS format man that is me.

In fact, in an ironic twist, I bet you I could make a much better CSS format for Xtrashy than he could and still stay true to the postee, heehee.

As for float, if you can make that mess clear certain elements, they can kind of center. Otherwise, your best bet is guides up on W3 Schools, since PokeCommunity doesn't have Table tags, one of the most basic structures to web design. Oh, but they have tags for content warnings, which is just a colored div border and bold text.

Oh no, come, stay with us. You're a part of our family. We'll call you Little Timothy, the underdeveloped Dusclops.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    >mother
    Jaunt do you have something you'd like to share

ECH

Can we get a Timothy side-comic?

Fox is the secret savior. He turns the water to wine.

also, >implying Xtrashy is male. Jaunt doesn't even know his (her?) people.

Anyway, I don't know what i'm saying anymore. I'm going to go back to getting my contest RP up and running.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I love that Spora finally got herself some swanky CSS. Yes bae, you look so good.

ech did you throw up on a computer and then fix the bbcode

Can we get a Timothy side-comic?[/SIZE]

I call it "Timothy's Lament."

Spoiler:

Reactions: Ech

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    And he doesn't even have his Reaper Cloth.

In the eyes of an angel...

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
    tHaNk yOu

I now owe you:
    One (1) Class-7 or below Goofy Goober Gyration with your choice of name screamed during the fourth stage ("disrobing")
    OR
    Three (3) fruits from your choice of species of apple tree to be smashed with the use of a glass spud bar in the name of the Great Plume Fossil (a lesser deity in the Church of the Dome)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    So, with Jaunt's blessing I figure I could post this here then. Get ready Cornered folks for the bestest fanfiction evah.

This is... A BEGINNING TO THE THUG LIFE #gabe4ever

Spoiler:

Make sure to rate, comment, and subscribe mah peeps.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
    Very nicely done, Mr. Greiger: I actually found I could have some sympathy for a Weavile! I very much like the background it sets up for him, and the little bits of worldly context it all puts into effect. I eagerly await the next one while Cornered pretends it won't eventually fall into JP Limbo!

... Soooooo are we all supposed to do these oooooor

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Responsibility has finally reared its ugly head for me. Sacrificing precious study and work time is something I probably can't afford to do... Since I can't really make time for things outside of IIS, may I request an extension?

I plan to do all the prep I need over the week, so expect a post by, at most, Sunday. Worst case scenario: Monday. Apologies for the inconvenience. Don't move on too far without me, you Forget-Me-Not speed demons, you!

I plotted for Rina's next post to involve her buttering to her bestest pals in the whole wide world.

Jauntier

Years
    Today, my big post will be coming up in the form Cicaro's post. I'm holding off on an "official" GM post for now in the interest of keeping both sides synced up in time, meaning I need a fair amount of activity on both ends where I can gauge them as synchronized.

This means it's imperative that you guys keep up with your activity, because if you're slogging along with your reactions or responses, you'll be holding up others as well.

In the meantime, how's everyone holding up? Any qualms? Everything fine?

I eagerly await the next one while Cornered pretends it won't eventually fall into JP Limbo!

... Soooooo are we all supposed to do these oooooor

Greiger's fanfiction is all his own doing. You are not obligated to go the extra mile like this, it's just what he thought would be fun and help further define his own character.

You ARE obligated to make that sprite art.

Also, speaking of "limbo", you and Fennekin have been sitting on a joint post for a number of days now. I'm wondering when this will be posted since you've both breached your 8 days. Remember, you have a lot of IC time to communicate to each other, so don't feel like you need a giant post of a conversation from beginning to end. Post one half, then give yourself time to finish the other half. Keep yourselves paced, alright?

Responsibility has finally reared its ugly head for me. Sacrificing precious study and work time is something I probably can't afford to do... Since I can't really make time for things outside of IIS, may I request an extension

Extension granted. From one GM to another, I extend my empathy.

You'll have time to have Rina interact with us more freely after a certain post, anyway.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
    Wait, I'm overdue?

WHERE WAS THE WARNING I WAS PROMISED
    I SWEAR IT'S NOT MY FAULT
    IT WAS THE TRILOBITE, I SAW IT PRESS SEND

Ahem, anyway sorry about that, I guess it IS already Wednesday, isn't it? Geez, the week goes by. Before I know it I'll be dying alone from cheddar overdose. I must prepare the fondue.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    New Cicaro post is up, featuring Samuel and Amaryllis!

Considering I was way past due on a post and needed to get this out, like, yesterday, (and I thank Jaunt on his patience), if either of you still have any lingering revisions or suggestions about the actions or words of your characters, please let me know and I'll edit ASAP!

Otherwise guys, enjoy!​

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    oh I guess I have to post now let me conjure up something soon

I like my nicknames by the way I find most things amusing

Jauntier

Years
    My goodness gracious! These posts are really coming together guys.

The Spirited Away dynamic is starting to unravel. Gabriel the Weavile and Blair the Braixen both have a dislike of Errol for the unfortunate monopoly our Qwilfish's mother has on the disability market, but Gabriel's boasting and bullish behavior is repulsive to Blair--not to mention his irreverence has gotten our favorite Druddigon, Druag, in contempt of him. Druag sees something in Blair's own brashness that reminds him of his late sister. Could the two of them create a kind of bond, or will Blair just shut Druag down as just another old creep in the endless sea of creeps that weave themselves in and out of her life?

In Forget-Me-Not, we've got some world-building going on and some interesting connections here. Amaryllis and Cicaro are hitting it off with some chatter and dopamine-stimulating Chancey eggs (soft-boiled, of course). They get into talk about Kazimir, the Smeargle that heads Jubilee's Gallery Hall of Art, who happens to be Cicaro's elitist, minimalist, and eclectic uncle and the bane of Amaryllis' attempt to get her hobbyist paintings and sculptures on display. Things take an interesting turn when we find out that Kazimir's career had taken an infamous turn when he made a political statement setting fire to a vineyard in what other town but... Farlance? Now where have we heard that town before?

All the while, little Samuel is getting the usual cold shoulder and his irrational fear of Bug-types is as prevalent (AND BIGOTED) as ever.

Wow, this is amazing character development, guys. I'm loving the way this all is working out. Keep at it! Let's get some discussions going on in here, folks!

Back