• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: [CoroCoro] Gigantamax Eevee, Pikachu, Meowth, Charizard revealed

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Butterfree, Pikachu and Charizard designs are awesome, Meowth is nightmare fuel.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    A CHONKY BOY

Charizard is pretty cool, too

However in general, I don't much for the Dynamax or whatever they're called, I probably won't even use that gimmick in game???

User Anon 1848

Charizard looks more like a Spyro character than ever now. I can't say I dislike any of these forms but it would be nice to see Pokemon from other generations given the same treatment.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Any
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 24, 2023
    Okay, can we take a sidebar from Kanto pandering for a moment and talk about how deeply unsatisfying Gigantamax Eevee is? Seriously, Pikachu gets to change its entire body shape, and Eevee is...fluffier in one particular area??

Years
  • I was looking forward to the reveal until I saw it and was immensely disappointed that not only was there more Kanto-related pandering, but the overhyped garbage fire lizard ended up getting yet another form. Because having two mega evolution forms just wasn't enough now, was it? Gigantamax and Dynamax are dumb, but the rest of the features are however great to see happening.

Last edited:

Illyasviel

video game hustler
    Years
    • Age 28
    • they/them or plural
    • Chrysolia
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Honestly still just laughing over this
    HjpkJgi.png

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Honestly still just laughing over this
    HjpkJgi.png
    Lmfao that's hilarious.

I love gen 1 as much as the next person, but maybe GF could give some love to other generations? Or maybe just... not Charizard?

Years
  • And actually had some personality to boot. I'd take Gigantomax Typhlosion over Charizard any day.

I'm not a Typhlosion fan myself, and I prefer Feraligatr, so Gigantomax Feraligatr is something that I could want to use.

Last edited:
    Back