• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I'd expect anytime of the week commencing 10th November. I would prefer to have a release closer to December, to me having a release on say Friday 28th November would feel more right.

I would rather have it before the holiday rush. I fear that it'll be sold out. Thus far the only Pokemon game to ever be sold out where I live when I've tried to buy it has been Pearl (and Diamond) (ended up with Platinum since I heard about it, so it was a good thing in the end) and that was during the Holiday season.

Years
  • I think its a safe bet to say we'll get a trailer at e3. If they weren't going to show anything there, I don't see why they wouldn't have just announces the games with a trailer, there'd be no point in waiting.

Years
  • What was released almost a month ago doesn't even deserve to be called a trailer, it was a teaser that infuriated me with a substantial lack of content. :[ Hopefully they make up for that disappointment at E3 with videos containing actual information and game play from the remakes. Sure, showing Groudon and Kyogre off in 3D graphics is cool and all, but I don't think anyone was satisfied with that.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • When is the corocoro due to come out? I know sometimes we have it a little earlier than that date. I am just really interested to see what we might be getting.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    When is the corocoro due to come out? I know sometimes we have it a little earlier than that date. I am just really interested to see what we might be getting.

I was under the impression it would be a few days after the E3 Direct, so I expect the news would either be mostly overlap from that, or a bit of an extension (with more visuals).

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I think they're gonna provide a good bit of information at E3 because a lot of people will want to know about it since it's a hot topic right now. I think we'll get a trailer, maybe some gameplay footage (but not a whole lot), and a definite release date.

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • I definitely think character customisation will return in ORAS, the customisation made the basis of how characters looked like in online play in x and y, and that would probably have to stay to make x/y and ORAS to communicate with each other

Years
  • When is the corocoro due to come out? I know sometimes we have it a little earlier than that date. I am just really interested to see what we might be getting.

It usually comes out the 15th, and I think this month is no exception this time around. So the 12th is proably the earliest. However irc the 10th has been the earliest it's ever leaked (since I started keeping track during BW speculation). So most likely E3 will tell us the majority, if not everything we will get in Corocoro this month.

What if GF throws us a curve/troll ball and show atrailer...with Rayquaza descending (it'll be cool to see that part) and that's it...but with an image of Mega/Delta Rayquaza.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If GF decides to troll ball us again, I might just ragequit xD I hope it wont be that case! I'm pretty sure GF would release some info on E3 or CoroCoro.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Yeah, CoroCoro is out on the 14th this month, so we could end up getting scans pretty much around the same time as E3, although it's only the usual possibility.

Years
  • Well, E3 fast approaches, and I've never been more excited for it. n__n Various images have surfaced around the Internet depicting leaked lists from Nintendo officials, and ORAS has been found on all of them. I think it's safe to say they'll do something similar to what they did with X and Y, which will be more than enough for me!

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • The release day for games is Sunday Right? But XY was a Saturday the 12. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29. 5 Saturdays to choose from. Worldwide release again?

Years
  • Get Tv says it's going to have a large scoop. I'm assuming we're going to get whatever they're revealing at this Year's E3 and this month's corocoro. I can't wait for Tuesday. Wonder what the scoop could be...MegaRayquaza?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Yeah, Japan seem to get games on Saturdays, US on Tuesdays and UK on Fridays. I'm wondering if this is a global release, just like they did with Pokémon X & Y. If they did do a simultaneous worldwide release, I'd hope for a Friday or Saturday!

Years
  • I recall a lot of Pokémon games having come out on Sunday here in the states.
    BTW anyone remember what day Oct 10, 2013 (XY) was? They could choose the day. Perhaps GF will decide to make it a tradition that all game from now on release on the blank day of the week. It make it almost like a holiday but with changing months.

On topic: I think they may show off the Mega starters at E3/Corocoro/Get tv, as that's a big scoop.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I think it was confirmed in a trailer that it would be a worldwide release in one of the official Nintendo or Pokemon sites. But we still have the time zone difference, so US will get the games last.

Years
  • Yeah, it was the first trailer that confirmed WWR November 2014. Sadly that's true...so I'll be spending the day before release minding my own business. Hope it'll come out on saturday or Sunday. Saturday maybe better as I'll have school on Friday so that'll keep me busy. After that I'll have the weekend to play!

Anyways back to Corocoro and E3. Does anyone think they'll throw a curveball at us? They did say that these games will "evolve battling".

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I dont really care when it gets released tbh since I dont get the games till a kinda long time after they do get released ahaha xD But I guess I wish they get released pretty early or just in time for Thanksgiving for the Americans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back