• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
Years
  • granted but now everyone in the world is begging you to grant their wishes and you and jirachi wish all the people would die leaving you two all alone forever.

I wish esmas didn't wish we were all dead, that big meanie! :(

Roxas90

That Awkward Kid
    Years
  • Granted, but they all hate you and you can never catch one.

I wish I had an incorruptible wish. (Or, failing that, I wish Ash Ketchum was a real person so I could BEAT HIM OVER THE HEAD FOR BEING A FAILURE AS A TRAINER.)

Years
  • Granted, but then ashed mum comes and beats you upside the head with a giant baseball bat

I wish that you could cross breed pokemon in the game so you could get some wierd freek of nature pokemon

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
  • Granted,but then Heart Gold had major glitches,and by the time you got your first Pokemon,it turned Japanese.
    I wish that I had every volume of Pokemon Special.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • granted but now one of types is magic and they take over humanity.

I wish there was a magikarp that could learn fly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Granted, but the magikarps can't evolve and they have to be lvl 100

I wish that you could find more prism and pale spheres underground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back