• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • granted but the moves "fly" and "sky uppercut" have been turned into splash and flail for every generation permanently

I wish there could be a pokemon manga/ Anime that was realistic. Realistic enough that it is more like real life and they have the ability to say "crap" and "Hell". Basically a PG-13 version that didn't cuss-cuss like the f-word.

I now wish that silver didn't steal my comeback

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Granted, without any corruption for reading my fanfic.

However it dies the next day in a horrible firey explosion for not reading my poems

I wish that I could eat a Magikarp Flambe.

(I don't care if snorlax or anything else on the earth, sits, farts, vomits, digests, burns, @#$%s on, jumps on, buries, makes it diseased, rots, spits, thrown, dunked into the bottom of a mud pit, dunked into the bottom of the sea, or if its buried under an infinite amount of fertilizer, as long as I can eat a Magikarp)

Try and mess that one up with your pessimism.

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Granted, but the Magikarp leaves you hungry...

I wish to play ping pong with pokeballs xD

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Granted but each one is easily breakble and they all contain highly angered tyrannitars.

*pop*

ROOOOGAAAAAUUUGGHHHR!!!

AUUUUUUGH!

*chomp-chomp*

*burp*

I wish I could Put a banana in my ear!

*charlie the unicorn is not related to pokemon but I couldn't come up with a wish*

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Granted, you have great ideas to make fanfic with magikarps...

I wish that voltorb and electrode wouldn't look like giant pokeballs...

Years
  • Granted, but it thinks you have the jewel of life and kills you.

I wish i had Shadow the hedgehog,Bowser the king koopa, and a Garchomp living with me right now and theres no way you could currupt this wish or to corrupt not corrupting the wish :P

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Granted but it claws your eyes out while you sleep D:<

I wish to make a good pokemon flash in my multi media class ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back