• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • Granted, but then the whole anime falls apart due to the conflicting canons and the writers/storyboarders trying to connect them.

I wish I could find my lost Pokemon games...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Granted! Though it turns out you never had any in the first place. I'm sorry for your loss :(

I wish I could be the very best, like no one ever was.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Granted, but then you run out of trainers to beat, get depressed, question the existence and purpose of life, and then summon Yveltal to destroy everything and everyone.

I wish that I were as badass as Red or Gold.

Pikelodeon

Woo, pokemans!
    Years
  • Granted, but they have horrible quality, and break when you take it out of the container.
    I wish I had every legendary in the games!

Years
  • Granted, but your game becomes corrupt, causing you to lose all your Pokemon.

I wish that more games were like Gold/Silver, where you could travel to another region after beating the Elite Four.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • Granted, but it turns on you and eats you, and then suicides in your kitchen! :)
    I wish that in the games, there were no humans, only Pokémon, and there is a move that is called Seizure.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Granted, but it turns on you and eats you, and then suicides in your kitchen! :)
    I wish that in the games, there were no humans, only Pokémon, and there is a move that is called Seizure.

Granted, you use seizure and die.

I wish for a pet Klefki.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Granted. Say hello to Mega Unown! A different stone for each letter. The only stat that changes is its attack stat.

I wish I had a real life Mawile.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Granted, but then they're all horribly stereotyped. One half of those characters only use the Mow Rotom, and the other half of those characters use Pokemon with the move Thief.

I wish that Gamefreak would get rid of Stealth Rocks.

Back